1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Fill your cup and take your pick among the maps best suited for this year's Hive Cup. The 6th Melee Mapping Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Shoot to thrill, play to kill. Sate your hunger with the 33rd Modeling Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Do you hear boss music? It's the 17th Mini Mapping Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Werewolf (Black)

Submitted by Alpain
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Werewolf from an ancient tribe that can interact with the spirit of the beast.Only few people from the tribe that can take the beast form.

Please give me a credit if you use or edit this model.

Keywords:
Wolf,Werewolf,Lycan,Curse,Tribe
Contents

Werewolf (Black) (Model)

Werewolf (Black) (Model)

Reviews
17:51, 2nd Apr 2013 Misha: Okay.. that head is behaving really funky in death animation. I'm not that sure about furbolg anims, but if you wish to use 'em you might want to fix that. also, give him dreadlord hands (or maybe siren? the ones with...
  1. Wazzz

Wazzz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    so, if i can't help, then i should help?
    riight

i find it amusing that you think of the gnoll when you see this model
    furbolg much?

2. Faith

Faith

Resources:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    What he means is that you're not helping anyone with your bad attitude.
    Instead of talking down about the model, offer some constructive criticism.

3. Rypleys

Rypleys

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks for making it clear for our negative member who is not helping with proper good criticism.

4. Wazzz

Wazzz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    believe it or not, master rypleys, passive aggression is still aggression