• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

We're a group of friends having a LAN soon, fun wc3 mods to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello! First off, sorry if this is the wrong subforum for this.

We're a bunch of friends that are soon going to have a LAN party, and I thought it'd be a good idea to do some research on fun wc3 custom games a few days in advance. I havent been an active wc3 player since starcraft 2 came out thou, so I'm a bit out of touch as to what there is to choose from nowadays. Anyways, this is my long-winded way of saying: What should we play?

I'm already thinking Elimination Tournament, it was always a LAN classic back in the day, but that's all I got so far... Aside from the obvious ones like Footmen Frenzy and stuff like that.

We'll be between 3 and 5 people by the way

Also, will there be issues with the current wc3 patch for some custom games?

Thanks in advance! :D

Level 19
8 hero siege
south park maul
pyramid escape
Demons escape
x hero siege
power tower
spiral tower defence

hmm there is another one my friends like but I forget the name. send me a visitors message and I'll send you the name when I get home

there's a cool team verse team xmen game(can't remember the name)

DBZ(forget the name)

uhm....

I'll send you a copy of the DBZ game I made. it allows you to add AI and still follow the storyline. playing as good is near impossible to win so I suggest that.

Level 1
Lan party :) I always found the free for alls like Warlock brawl and Random Arena to be a blast to play.

Warlock being a map where you chose custom skill shot abilities to push or kill your opponent out of an arena as it is shrinking around you.

Random Arena is a map that is incredibly easy to learn but be warned it is an acid trip. Basically you have a random unit with power up circles to upgrade them, item drops, chaos events (tornados, volcanoes, shrinking, big bubble head, nuclear explosions etc.) There's a ton of them around however I believe um 2.0 (the one with the ice arena) is the more reliable one I think. https://www.epicwar.com/maps/72136/ I think this is the one.

Level 2
Whenever I have a warcraft 3 lan party I play Legacies tides of the serpent
and dota and swat aftermath maybe warchasers

Status
Not open for further replies.