• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WE WON!!!! OMG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Me Shadow_Of_Life(aka LifeLessSorrows) And my Friend Simplename Have Beatin IT My friend will be sending Ralle89 A Replay in Hopes of keeping the winning combo secret for ever!! Bwhahahaha

Level 3
GST_Nemisis";p="3961 said:
do you mean you won in impossible mode?
Yes we did it on Impossible mode.
Also Are names on AIM are Thruster12590 (thats me) and Simplename88

I dont know the time diff. so ill be on from 4:00 pm to 10 pm in my time(us eastern time)

Level 1
If u play 2 player then 1 player just be grey then he can make a fortune in the bank and on level 25-30 will send all his money to the red player and help him finish the maze. Then it is no problem to complete the map.

i think Tau is the best. their unit to 450 gold is nice! and the one to 80 is perfect for level 5-14 2 of them and a maze is enough :)

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
hmm yes and no.
he was using the death and decay-like spell which did 10% damage to everything. but it wasn't that overpowered.
I think that there is a different between unbalanced and exploit.
The people in the bottom of list won because of the stun.
Vandamnit because of unbalanced.. etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.