• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

We have more than 10000 users registed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Well this site is not like others, for example the site of DotA, there are always people on, more than 15 at least.
Anyway people like commenting on certain games, and I think dota is a complex game and people like discussing about it, maybe thats why (note that i don't want this topic to be converted in a discussion of DotA :lol:).
Well Teppana the only thing new user post is... for example a request in the models forum ( :D ) or a question like "what tools do i need to make skins?" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

-Rui

Level 6
The world of wc3sear.ch is one spinning ball of motion! (k, I made that up...for no apparent reason)
Barely none of them are active, they simply make an account to post *1* or *2* threads to ask a question that they are to lazy to figure out themselves. Thats just my take on it though... 8)

Level 11
Yes, we may have 10,000 registered, but not nearly that many actually doing anything.

I myself am only here to do an occassional review on a nice skin or model and hand out free sarcasm on the forums. =X

Level 9
its good the way it is

just imagine 10000 ppl posting, downloading, commenting and perhaps but not that probably uploading too

imagine the speed of this site, how would it be? imagine the organization...

TOTAL CHAOS

the numbers are good, but im happy with 1000 active users

Abc

Abc

Level 5
anyways 10k isnt much, only a small part of the peeps here is actually creating an account.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
In fact Seagull is right, just 200 people (or so) post in the forums, and you guys are right, it would be a total chaos.
They just want to download and bah :p. I just want to learn making these resources, not for creating them, but actually to help people :D. I just liked icons so much that I just continued doing them :twisted:

-Rui

Level 22
YAY 10000....that makes us...well...1/5th the size of wc3 campaigns. :oops:

Out of those 10000, I bet most, if not all, have downloaded materials. The dowboad stats from month to month are still sky high, even though active forum-posting members are not. We constantly have around 100 visitors online, no doubt all doing their little downloading deeds.
-VGsatomi

Level 7
just like me! I Dloaded stuff from here for about month
before actually registering here, and when I registered at Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:53 pm
I did it mainly because to ask one thing...
...then I started spamming in Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:44 pm
so, that was my story :roll:

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Lol your story sounds funny =P.
Anyway I was just a newb too, watching people's good works and commenting in some things. Lol I did know how to comment, but this was the first site where i registed, so I didn't even know that "Post Reply" buttom was to comment, but in a different way xD. My first post was in the topic "Im getting tired of this" when Vexorian gone a bit mad cause one of his good works was rated a 1, bu some newbie who thinks that "1" is first place =P.
Anyway I hope people just learn in time, just as I did :D

-Rui

Level 3
Its good that the popularity is growing but if you look over half the members never posted once or are banned. Also some belong to the same person by remaking after they are banned. Hopefuly someday atleast 40% of the member will be active.

Level 2
Its great that we have 10k members. People are constantly getting on and off, most of them non-members and only a hand full of members do actually any contributing, I haven't cause I have limited computer access and can't be on 24/7. If most members contributed, lost of neat things would come through, new ideas and fresh material to make just about anything and eventually evolve into making awe in people, thinking they can do better and make something that stretches Warcraft 3 to its limits. Facinating thought.

U.V

U.V

Level 7
i was among the first 20 people to have registered to the new wc3search (18th i believe).

its amazing to see how far this website have come since 2003, in features, resources and community all togather!

hoorah to us, and of course - our long lost Dark28! (heh... i still remember him being Dark26 back then :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.