• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

we did it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
*takes out giant handbook of THE CODE*
skims through pages 900-
"THOU shalt be honest and fair."
pg 947 section 3 paragraph 2

thas all it sais bout the subject...

Level 2
interesting fact.... I did once try cheating and spamming Ctan... the computer won....

I played a game online today. I exploited one small thing, but finished the game. I had 3 people who left, and in the end it was me and a newbie (who i shall say is no longer a newbie)...
You may want to investigate the unbalancing caused by the Deciver giving +100 armour to buildings. I just blocked the center with basic units, and that guy, and they never got though... then i put a ton of high damage units so that everything would die.... not even you got though ralle...

Level 14
What is the purpose of giving the towers defense anyways? Question about your auras: Are you making a trigger to give the bash\crit\freeze\other stuff auras? Reason I am asking is that I do not see the effect on the towers and I have not seen it actually work. If you need help let me know.

Level 2
yeah - those auras sorta unbalance it...

Now, im going to go have a Battle.Net game, and exploit that fact, to get an easy win... :p

Level 14
You need to make what I like to call trigger auras in order for them to properly work. I can can show you how (if I remember, it has been awhile) later on if you want.

So the splash was affecting towers? And buildings\allies are not a part of their targets allowed? I am assuming that much at least. That is really odd and worth looking into, if you wanted.

Level 2
I have a win under my belt....

Alone, version 3.38 (or 3.37), think it was on normal, lost only 5 lives (and that was because I did a stupid ass thing - I sold something, and didnt get to it to re-build it before the monsters got to the hole...) And no cheats. I only "utilised" the auras bug... If I re-do this on Impossble with no lives lost, would that be Hall of Fame worthy? Or would my method of holding back bosses work against me...

Level 2
grrrr... just realised what makes impossable so hard.... health... Im going to need to work at winning in impossable...

Level 2
Ralle";p="1226 said:
Hmm.. I'm not sure that Impossible is possible ^^

Just for that, im going to exploit another bug...

EDIT: GRRRRRRRR! They have almost too much health... Not even exploiting that bug helped....

Level 14
no this is very easy to beat single player by selecting the orc and then adding in necro for your first lumber. all 8 spawn on all the time. BTW you only end up with about 10 Stargods. Just did it. I guess that is what you guys call cheating. I dont think that I could beat it as just the necro or any other race that has their basic unit 10 per or more. 7per is probably the best I can do. I did try it but it still didnt work too well. 3per is too cheap for the orc mazer's. Just makes things way too easy on single.

Level 9
ok im Royally *******.
i just played a norlmal 40k, during the last round, green decides to destroy all my towers (i was grey)
he destroyed them 1 at a time.
how the **** did he do this?
(his race was dark eldar)
(mine was tau/necron)
explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.