• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WC3ModelBatchEditorV1.3.2 By GoldenEgg (2023.8 update)

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Hello, I made a model modification tool for classic Warcraft 3, these are the functions of my software.☺️
Currently, it has the functions of scaling, translocation, optimization, merge animations, adding attachment nodes, recalculation extends, fix normals shadow and so on. (Only 800 format is supported)

1. After decompression, the new model will be saved in the "Director" folder by default.
2. If you want to change the default saving directory, change the "SavePath" parameter in "config.ini" to the desired directory path.
3. DeformScale: Perfectly scale the polys, bones, particles, cameras, and clicking balls at the same time.
4. PosMovement: Perfectly move the polys, bones, particles, cameras, and clicking balls at the same time.
5. Compression: The vertices, bones and animations of the model will be optimized, the higher the value is, the lower animation quality will be.
6. CalcNormals: The normals of the model will be recalculated, is used to fix the disordered shadow or redefine the angle and smoothness of the shadow.
7. DrawAnimate: The animation of the target model will be extracted and attached to the original model if they have the same bones.
8. Performance: It can adjust the height of the unit 's hpbar which use this model in the game, also, some issues such as display failure can be fixed.
9. Attachments: Some useful attachment nodes (such as "chest", "origin", "overhead", etc.) will be automatically added to the model.
10. AddParticle: Extract the particle effect from the target model and automatically add the textures it needed.
11. ImagePrefix: Quickly modify the path prefix of all external textures, except Warcraft native textures.
12. TextureFile: Extract the model 's required texture files from the folder (or the previous level folder) and copy them to "Work" folder of this tool 's directory.
13. Information: Will create a 'message.txt' file in the folder which name 'Log' of this tool directory, which records the model 's external animation and other data.

Please move the mouse to the button in this tool to view more detailed tips.

If you have any suggestions, please send them to my email: [email protected]

Big thanks to the following guys whom shared their tools, because I used to refer to them to create this software:
GeosetOptimizer: loktar
ModelConverter: ghostwolf & loktar
ScriptRunner: actboy168 & sumneko
Contents

WC3ModelBatchEditorV1.3.2 (Binary)

Level 7
Good job, GoldenEgg! glad to see you here.

I was impressed with your AI system. I now plan to develop an AI designer tool. If you are interested in this tool, we can collaborate. Could you please privately send me your contact information e.g. QQ numbers?

Last edited:
干得好,金蛋!很高兴在这里见到你。

你的人工智能系统给我留下了深刻的印象。我现在计划开发一个 AI 设计师工具。如果您对此工具感兴趣,我们可以合作。可以私信给我你的联系方式例如QQ

Yes, his Melee AI template is also an impressive work that has been released nearly decade ago. I'm looking forward to seeing progressive work on it either. :cool:2