• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WC3 - UnitFX - Black Hole07

Reactions: deepstrasz
Keywords:
Black Hole
Contents

WC3 - UnitFX - Black Hole07 (Model)

Level 3
I like the fact you made the most realistic black hole in the hive. I do not like the fact of how small the jets are. You should make the jets go higher out. And with the texture of the black hole not just blue but a ton of different light textures. It would look a lot more realistic.

I wish there was a way for us to take texture particles from other models that are nearby. So that it could just be a completely invisible disk that when something comes near there light particles begin to come off, and they begin to collapse. As things got towards the center it would release jets of highly condensed light out. I haven't heard of any current way of doing this yet.