1. The 30th edition of the Modeling Contest is finally up! The Portable Buildings need your attention, so come along and have a blast!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Aftermath has been revealed for the 19th Terraining Contest! Be sure to check out the Results and see what came out of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Melee Mapping Contest #3 - Results are out! Congratulate the winners and check plenty of new 4v4 melee maps designed for this competition!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The winners of our cinematic soundtrack competition have been decided! Step by the Music Contest #11 - Results to check the entries and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice

WC3 DOTA1

Discussion in 'Dota 2' started by 2xbon, Jan 4, 2018.

Tags:
  1. x3GlikE

x3GlikE

Resources:
    Resources:
    i miss wc3

2. pyf

pyf

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Has anyone heard of Heroes of Newerth before?

According to MajorGeeks.com:

"Heroes of Newerth is a multiplayer online battle arena game derived from the Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne custom map Defense of the Ancients.

Heroes of Newerth pits two teams of players against each other: the Legion and the Hellbourne. Both sides are based on opposite corners of the map in their respective bases. Bases consist of buildings, creep spawn points, towers, a hero spawning pool, and a central structure. The goal of the game is to either destroy the primary structure, the World Tree (Legion) or Sacrificial Shrine (Hellbourne), of the opposite base or force the other team to concede. Players achieve this by selecting heroes with unique skills to combat the other team.

The different game modes are Co-op, Player Hosted, Normal, and Casual. Co-op matches players either with other players or with bots against a team of bots. Player Hosted allows players to customize their games and then host them to a list for others to join. Casual is similar to a Normal game regarding layout and gameplay. However, they differ in other ways such as an included courier for each side at the start of the game and increased gold and experience earnings throughout each match.

A free account is required to play."

3. Almia

Almia

Resources:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Yes, I have heard of it, 9 years ago.

Heroes of Newerth, back then, was famous because it is the first ever standalone AoS game and was also supported by IceFrog.

It was then surpassed by Dota 2 after Valve acquired IceFrog.

4. Duke

Duke

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Anyone here playing on ICCUP ?

5. Lordlycan

Lordlycan

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes the amount of users still visiting for dota 1 became a fraction of the websites traffic. So they went ahead with the community. But after icefrog went mia. The entire community fractioned off in various directions. Valve still has no idea where they want to support and where not so in time due to this uncertainty of direction, It no longer functioned icefrog's website but became another fan based website.

After the 7.0 update on dota2 a lot of the old gang moved away to other games as well.

6. Shamsiddinova Ozoda

Shamsiddinova Ozoda

Resources:
    Resources:
    hi please upload dota v6.83d FR i cant search

7. pyf

pyf

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Links to DotA 6.83d in: Czech, English, Filipino, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese and Turkish:

https://web.archive.org/web/20190109224250/http://www.getdota.com/
    Hey, two download links for the Hungarian version? ... not fair!
    :wink:

archive.org is love. archive.org is life.

8. Shamsiddinova Ozoda

Shamsiddinova Ozoda

Resources:
    Resources:
    i cant Object not found download

Please all languages download for me except chinese traditional, russian, english, spanish

9. pyf

pyf

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You requested a copy of the French version only. It can be downloaded with the link(s) I have provided.

There should be no dead link at all. Therefore please try again later, and you will make it.
    archive.org (or maybe your ISP?) can be very busy at times.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
  10. MyPad

MyPad

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    JASS:
    Resources:
  11. Noob Mher

Noob Mher

Resources: