• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WC3 Banlist 3.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This tool originates from here

This program is created to make an effort at keeping your Warcraft III custom games (for example DotA) free of notorious leavers. Thereby it offers a local database (to which you can add people yourself) to alert you when a "leaver" joins your game or someone you've kept some information about.

The program can do this in various ways:
  • Play a sound as soon as a leaver is detected, or banned
  • Display a text in-game floating at the top of your screen
  • Copy a text into the clipboard, so you can view the comment by pressing CTRL-V

Further features include:
  • Synchronization with other people's banlists via the Banlist.nl Buddy Banlist System
  • Integration of clans' banlists / safelists
  • Showing the country of or ping to joined players or the host
  • A real-time chat interface for Warcraft III using built-in stylesheets to match the Warcraft III-look or another look to your liking
  • An anti-download option which enables you to have people who try to download the map (when hosting) auto-kicked
  • Automatic slot-reservation for your friends and clanmates
  • Automatically copying the game name if your friend joins a game

Keywords:
ban list
Contents

WC3 Banlist 3.0 (Binary)

Reviews
Level 1
can you tell me plz how to ban people i do the ban thing and when the player join my game its just say ban player detected i want that he dont come in my game like kick im in the game if hes acting like a idiot
ps:sorry if u dont undestand me very well

Level 3
I use avast! as antivirus.I scanned the banlist and it didnt detected nothing.But when i opened the banlist, my anti spyware (Spyware doctor) said it detected a potential bad thing in that program.Now i am thinking if i should or not use this banlist.
Anyone that dl it and use it had any problem with virus?Or maybe another problem?plz tell me.And, where can i get another good banlist?

Level 2
Virus Found!

Alright guys, this is in regards to the posts from tomv8 and xXHoly StrikeXx. I have an anti-virus software called Trend Micro Internet Security Pro and every time I download this program whether from the website or the Hive Workshop it automatically quarantines the file and tells me that it has detected a Trojan virus on it. Naturally, I am skeptical and have refused to let this program install. I do not know what this virus does but I assume that most of you who have downloaded this program have received the virus. If you can, please find out if this virus is a threat or not, thank you.

-Wolfangel

Level 4
guys tell me 1 thing how to activate banlist?? u just install him and launch wc3 then nothing banlist cant detect my enemy and leavers he cant ban he cant see what realm i am

Level 8
I'm hearign a lot of complainign about this, sayign its too powerful. Well, lets say some idiotic 12 yr old gets pissed that you just epik pwned his ass. Simple solution: Learn how to host. Its really quite easy. In fact, all you have to do for most routers is get your ip address (open the command prompt in Accessories and type in ipconfig, then press Enter (Vista), or, (windows xp) find the Run program (or the command prompt, but you may not have it). If you dont have the Command Prompt app, open up Run, and in the box type in cmd. Press Enter. The Command Prompt will appear. Again, type in ipconfig and press Enter. Your IP Address, along with various other related information, will be displayed shortly), type in the ip address in your web browser's (msn, firefox, internet explorer, etc) address bar (the place where you type in which website you want to go to >.>), and your router should appear. From here, find which section of your router contains the feature called 'Port Forwarding', 'Forward Ports', or anythign similar to that. Once in this area, in gets a bit more varied. Generally, what you must do is enter in the ports 6112 through to 6119. It should ask for a protocol for each. You'll need to make 2 sets; the first of 6112 through 6119 with the UDP protocol selected, the other with TCP selected. This should solve your problem for most users. If it does not, please see my tutorial. It is currently not accepted, so you may view it in the Tutorial Submission Forum!

Last edited:
Level 7
mah baby xD found ya atlast :razz:

this tool is awsome when u ban ppl for a reason xD

I remember i have been banned several times (vampirisim speed) just cuz i pwned host or i got over fed and aced cpl ppl xD or even more funny bans i got, for building base flag faster or slayer faster then host. :hohum:

I use this to ban leavers, mega noob feeders, asses that brag that they r pros and that turns out a lie xD or just to ping and see from where ppl r xD

The lesson of this tool is, ban people for a reason ffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 1
This would be great for me for banning people who leaves a game after an hour in a 2 hour-game -.- Sadly it doesn't ... I get error when I start it *sigh* D::ugly:

Level 17
Worst ever -1111111111/5 its terrible i start it and 1 person to banlist and it starts banning everyone. WTF so i add my friends to safelist and they still get banned. once somone has dled the game its just kciks them. WTF I even unistalled and deleted it And it still on my system ? Worst ever

Level 17
It would seem that the general consensus is that this tool is illegal and widely disliked because of its anti-noob potential. I can definiteley see this side of the argument--I am a 56k user at my house, and I take a while to download. In the game, however, my conenction matters not, as I am usually the LAST person to lag. Still, this paired up with a connection speed checker has been the bane of my existence in trying to learn games like DOTA--which has done nothing but foster my dislike for them further.

Still, it Is a sueful tool when used properly. I am a huge player of NOTD:Aftermath, and we constantly get new players who abuse the game and doom everyone else, as it is a team game. Rather than be strictly anti-new-guy, this tool makes it useful in banning those that have wronged us in the past. Sure, there are countless idiots out there, but patience with the new guys and a cold iron fist to the morons is key.

In retroospect, I give this program a thumbs up.
Dl map of epic war first so u dont have dl

Level 2
I just have to say this: Idiots who say "i Dont like this, because this will ban everyone" Or like "Now ppl ban ppl without a reason" Grow up kids! This program is meant to be used to STOP people who is destroying the game for everyone else!
And it will NEVER be like "everyone bans everyone, so no one can host a game cause no-one can enter" This is maybe the most STUPID thing i've ever read on TheHive... The community is to BIG to be BANNED. It's like trying to kill every insenct on the clode with a hammer!
I'm terryfied that there's so many cryababies here who think ONE program will take down the Battle.Net community. The creator uploaded this to help you guys, and all you say is "Take it away, im afraid of getting banned" I only say, get of the FK'ing computer!

I think it's a great thing to use.
This program is created to make an effort at keeping your Warcraft III custom games (for example DotA) free of notorious leavers.

End of Story....

Level 20
man this program owns!! 5/5 :thumbs_up:
i know how to host so i don't care if i get banned lol
but sometimes ppl come in my game and ban me for kicking their butt...does that even make sense?
what's the point of banning me if i can host games? o_O
i mean come on...i never and i mean it NEVER join other games...i only host the games that i like!!

Last edited: