• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

WaterWalker.blp

The Water Walkers are a cult of dark wizards who have traded their humanity for incredible power over the water element.

I started this skin a loooong time ago; Almost three years..

Icon and morphed form are coming later.

Keywords:
water, wizard, mage, sea, ocean, naga, kirin'tor, old, man, creep, arcane, magic, shark, gold, blue, druid of the talon, dott, bushbabies
Contents

Water Walker (Texture)

Reviews
23:02, 3rd Jul 2010 CloudWolf: Great Skin! Texture-work has a ncie quality and I really like the detail and shading in the armour. Only thing I might suggest is adding some extra shading to the cloak as it can appear almost mono-tone in-game...

M

23:02, 3rd Jul 2010
CloudWolf: Great Skin! Texture-work has a ncie quality and I really like the detail and shading in the armour.

Only thing I might suggest is adding some extra shading to the cloak as it can appear almost mono-tone in-game.

Other than that, great skin and very much worthy of an awesome skinner such as yourself :)

Level 45
ha, nice :)...
Loving your sense of shading, although the beard frill looks weird...Maybe there is another way to make it without it look abit ...floppy/flappy and awkward?.. maybe a long frill instead of segment with frills?

btw. I can't mod this atm, as my wc3 is broken and crashes/corrupts imports and maps when I try :|

edit: disregard that suggestion :(.. I saw how the unwrap works..hmm.

Level 5
I like it :grin: But here's a few things you should improve IMO :

The so-called beard is not supposed to be a beard, but a tentacle(PRONZ!), correct?
If so, you should really make it more tentacle(PRONZ!)-ish. Right now it does not quite fit with the whole thing, it stands out too much. As if it is thicker,fatter, bigger than his arm for example. That isn't what you would imagine when you think of something sticking out of someone's head, yes ?

The second thing is the cape, or whatever it's called. It's monotone is driving me crazy, I hate monotoned things. The decorations on the back are nice tho, I like them :smile:

Oh, about the beard thing, have in mind that I have no idea how the unwrap works. Hence, I may have wished for something impossible. If that is the case, I am sorry :smile:

I'm gonna give you rep and rate this 4/5 It's naga. Naga=awesome. < What's with the bushbabies keyword.. LoL >

Level 2
Very good one !! 5/5

hey! btw I wanna know if u could give me permission to use it for my campaign?¿
it's simply to cool, I saw it.. and OMG this would be great in a campaign =)
anyway i hope you let me use it.

keep working hard.

Dyego