• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Was 11 sep fake? Is Jesus the sun? Does Banks control the world?

What do You believe?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
ok so hakeem, explain exactly what you think should have happened?

i dont give a fuck if america is lying to you, its your country and if you dont trust them its your problem. what im saying is this whole "conservation of whatever" doesnt make sense. i can picture exactly what happened in my head, and i can see pictures and videos and i can listen to you, unfortunatlly the latter doesnt go with the rest.

Level 24
@Hakeem: I've never seen any videos, and I can assure you that falling over could be rotation with slight directional momentum. Anyways, I think it's what the US gov't says it is because I personally consider any other possibilities (mainly that the US did it to itself, aliens, the US's allies) to be fucking retarded, as well as poorly justified.

This is the only other theory that I consider viable. And yes, that is a joke.

Level 27
The law of conservation of momentum is very well established, in fact, it's a scientific law that Newton discovered.
If you take a rectangular prism, and you set a bending point on each of the four edges intersecting a plane that is parallel to and between opposite faces, then rotate one of those faces, the the bent edges are no longer parallel.
As you can plainly see in this and many other pictures and videos,
wtc23.jpg

the top of the south tower is not rotating, and is, in fact, falling to a side, giving it tremendous momentum, which suddenly stops.

Level 24
Falling over does not mean it has enough directional momentum to go a huge distance from its base. Not to mention that when it falls over, a large part of that momentum is rotational, and not directional.

Level 27
I never said it should fall far away, it shouldn't.
Ephy, either what you're saying is wrong, or what you're saying supports me.
If you're saying that it's angular momentum is around a near vertical axis, then you are wrong.
If you are saying that the axis is near the point at which the tower is folding, then you are correct.

It's falling over and rotating around the bend.
In no way should that momentum be stopped.

Level 24
It doesn't have to rotate all the way once the force creating the rotation stops. In those pictures you spammed, it actually looks like it kept on rotating a little.

Level 27
It doesn't have to rotate all the way once the force creating the rotation stops.
Awesome.

First off, that's false. Whatever force caused it to come to that position, caused it to have momentum by that point. Imagine in zero gravity, you give an object a slight push, and it continues going on for a long time. In fact, it continues it's path and velocity, until acted upon by a force.

Second, the major force that caused it to come to the position in that picture is gravity, and as I'm sure you are aware, gravity did not stop acting upon that object.

Awesome. You directly contradicted physics.

Level 18
Hakeem you contradicted physics by saying the tower could not have fallen the way it did.

SERIOUSLY ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED!?

the tower NEVER tipped, it rotated a bit and stopped it then buckled and pancaked at a skewed angle NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO AWAY YOU DUMB PRICK.
AND YES WE HAVE PROOF THAT IT WAS ROTATING NOT TIPPING READ THE FIRST HAND ACCOUNTS AND WATCH THE VIDEOS YOU BLIND AND DEAF FUCK.

ooooh look at me im hakeem im too retarded to realize the truth im going to try sounding smart by saying the same retarded thing over and over even though it contradicts what actually happened on that day.

Please go kill yourself, and explain to the people who died that day that it shouldn't have fallen the way it did.

Level 21
here hakeem, i got an experiment for you. build a big tower out of jenga, then about 1/5th of the way down from the top remove two blocks (to simulate the weakened steel and structural damage), observe what happens. notice how the top part rotates around the block that is left and then falls into itself, then notice how the whole tower falls verticle downwards...look familiar?!?!?!!?!

Level 27
Okay, more posts than necessary have been deleted.
here hakeem, i got an experiment for you. build a big tower out of jenga, then about 1/5th of the way down from the top remove two blocks (to simulate the weakened steel and structural damage), observe what happens. notice how the top part rotates around the block that is left and then falls into itself, then notice how the whole tower falls verticle downwards...look familiar?!?!?!!?!
So do you want me to explain the structural differences between a steel framed structure and a jenga tower?
Those conspiracy nuts are idiots. Of course hijacked planes hit the twin towers.
I love how stupid the needle and balloon metaphor is at the end.

I have yet to hear,
A. How there was insignificant momentum in the top of the south tower by this point:
wtc23.jpg

B. How that momentum could be stopped without high explosives.

Status
Not open for further replies.