1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

WarMage

Submitted by armel
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Keywords:
war mage blood elf high magic magician mage sorceror
Contents

WarMage (Model)

WarMage (Model)

Assets
Reviews
Chriz.: Great quality, a classic.
  1. Tichonrius

Tichonrius

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey armel,I gonna use your model to a campaign,but I will skin it(not me,other guy),to be diferent,do not worry that your name will be on credits ;)
    Just to make you know,cause its your model ;)

2. armel

armel

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    That's OK, reskin it the way you want it to be.

3. Tichonrius

Tichonrius

Resources:
    Resources:
  4. Ramza

Ramza

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    NICE!!! :arrow: 5/5, I will use it in my (godlike) map but i wil give u credit in load screen and the quest menu 8)

5. Red-Head-Step-Child

Red-Head-Step-Child

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey ur really good I was wondering if u could make a cross between the Demon Hunter and Arthas if u get the chance plz E-mail me at : Hurley_B0i@hotmail.com thx :D

6. armel

armel

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    I'm sorry, I'm too busy to take requests. Sry

7. Juice_F

Juice_F

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I made an new skin for this model you can find it here: http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Skins&ID=3496

8. Saxdog2

Saxdog2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Perfect for a Hand to Hand Cleric :D

5/5 of such a PERFECT model :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

9. Ralle

Ralle

Owner

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Looks exactly like the concept 5/5

10. mjdude

mjdude

Resources:
    Resources:
    :evil: Evil :evil:
    Awhile back ago i downloaded this model, thinking it was the coolest one i had found so far. however, it was a virus nd majorly destroyed my computer to the point that i needed a new one. i know that it was this model because when i unzipped it the virus activated, also i opened one of the files in wordpad and, sure enough, it was a virus. I would appreciate it if you would not post virus' on the internet, as it ruins the community for the rest of us. I apologize if i got the wrong Warmage file and author, but im pretty sure it was this one, thank you.

11. armel

armel

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Well, I don't know where the virus could come from but I certainly can't have coded the virus myself or have been aware of it: I am a total noob in informatics. However, I'm pretty good at keeping my comp safe from viruses so in my opinion it is very likely that you got the virus from another source. Since you're the first one to repport the problem while this file has been downloaded by thousands of people, I can only assume that the contamination came from another file you downloaded or that the file got somehow recently corrupted on the wc3sear.ch server where it is hosted. Even if the virus was already in the model when I uploaded it, be sure that it happened without my knowing it.

12. Sgt. Johnson

Sgt. Johnson

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Question!

I downloaded the file and for some reason it had 2 folders in it. In the folder it had a strange file called .DS_Store or something like that, it also was in the main file too.

What is this :?:

13. Velius The Arch Devil

Velius The Arch Devil

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ahhh.. Nice model.. yet it seems this model is dangerous to download. Aye, but we dont know.. I will find out.

14. Velius The Arch Devil

Velius The Arch Devil

Resources:
    Resources:
    My virus scanner did not detect any threat but i do not trust this model for it contains files that should have nothing to do with is these files include

.Ds_store
    ._
    _Macosx

I strongly advise to be careful downloading this file.

15. xylitol

xylitol

Resources:
    Resources:
    .ds_store and .macosx are not (or at least shoulnd't be) virus files. they are in no way part of warcraft 3. they are default files installed by the mac osx when a cross-platform directory (cd, zip file, whatever) is created (I'm still not sure why, as they do absolutly nothing that I can tell :? )

16. spectre237

spectre237

Resources:
    Resources:
    K i dlded without any problems as far as viruses. Awesome model. 5/5.

17. Gauntlet2021

Gauntlet2021

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Wow, you models populr, long way to scroll to type message, but thats not the point.
    Those 2 files, the one that dont seem to have any meaning, i dont trust them. And until you can tell me what they are, I advice others no to trust them either.

18. hao00

hao00

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    1200000000000 war3 files have those 2 archives, I have been facing such files a lot and they had never brought any problems, i dunno why you keep on arguing about viruses on this model, just download it, get an antivirus and scan it and u`ll see.

about what those 2 things are, i guess it`s really something related to MACs.

19. mata_bun

mata_bun

Resources:
    Resources:
    Im just a stupid noob, right. got it.
    With that out of the way, upon trying to import this (reading the tutorial many times) The model never shows up. I get his icon, but not the model. I put it WarMage\WarMage\WarMage\WarMage.mdx and it is an un-selectable, invisible unit. What am I doing wrong?

20. MageNinja

MageNinja

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'll tell you whats wrong! you are not suppose to change the filepath of all mdl and/or mdx files. there is a tutorial about this so read that.