• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WarMage

Keywords:
war mage blood elf high magic magician mage sorceror
Contents

WarMage (Model)

WarMage (Model)

Assets
Reviews
Chriz.: Great quality, a classic.
Level 2
i am afraid that i am also one of the persons who cant seem to make this great model work, i have followed the instructions you gave but the model wont show ingame.

Level 2
How has this been approved? It's a great model, but the modeler didn't say the path(s).

Textures\HighElfWarMage.blp

There is also no readme that has the paths in it.

Level 1
Hey how to make him use his sword animation for ground enemies, and his staff for air targets?

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
I have a special place in my heart for models that strive to recreate original (Samwise) concept art into the 3D space. And this is one of the prime examples of "doin' it right", boys.

There's a lot that could be said about this model, but suffice it to say it basically captures the awe of the concept art, has good animations, a great mesh, decent textures, and great SFX. In-game textures, some more custom animations, yeah, it could use them... But it doesn't need them to be awexome.
5/5