• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warlock 1.01b

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.

Warlock

by Zymoran and Adynathos

Dota 2 Warlock

Warlock's successor can now be played in Dota 2!
Play now | Details | Steam group

Community

If you want to be a part of Warlock and its community, head over to WarlockBrawl.com, where you can discuss updates, post suggestions and report bugs.

RGC

You can find Warlock games to play on RGC, a Warcraft III client. It supports stats-tracking ladder (ranked games) in Warlock (and DotA), which will record your stats on the ladder leaderboard.

Videos

Use the tabs to switch between videos.

099 Promo

Rare Cases

Mad Skills

Scourge Unlimited

by Sleek
by Nikosar
by Sleek
by KoliS

Screenshots

Click for full size.

Changelog

A small maintenance update.

Changes:
- Updated titles/tokens for tournament winners!
- Changed name of Phantasm to Arc
- It is now possible to to toggle Arc between clockwise and counterclockwise
- Fixed a visual bug where suicide would not show any death effect
- Fixed a potential desync issue
- Improved visuals on Arc and Bouncer Recharge
- Made of Money death effect is now the only cosmetic that can be purchased without any tokens (costs 1 gold)

Keywords:
Warlock, warlock, brawl, warlock brawl, Warlock Brawl, warlock, Warlock, warlock, Zymoran, Demestotenes, Adynathos, PvP, arena, warlock, Warlock
Contents

Warlock 1.01b (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - [Contact] Date: 2012/Jun/29 22:50:45 Comment: [Approved] After 4 years in development Warlock has definitely improved and thus deserves a higher rating - Rating changed from [4/5] to [5/5]. Resource Moderation - Rules 12:32...
Level 1
How do I get the phoenix spell ? People told me to use the flag on thrust but it switch from strike to phantom or something like that

Level 6
Played 1v1 match.

It's way more expanded than 0.xx(99c) versions. I like it.

Somehow the gameplay was unbalanced (wlock vs wlock) using Teleport swap target and then the control spell (the one where the caster(enemy) casts spells in different direction than the wanted one[mby bad expression for explaining it] while under it) I wish I could provide replay (not possible in net-cafe) :D

Also, my mate bough an item (i guess) and became permanently invisible, movement increased sightly, casting speed/cooldown too. While so, I was only able to see his spell/s traectory and only dodge spells by luck.

While so.. i think hotkeys should be aligned in a different way (such as QWERTY)

Correct me if anything I said is/was wrong or not true.

However, the game is SUPERB,
5/5

Level 7
Level 1
Excellent map... Me and my friends play it sometimes on GameRanger.
Only thing i can say is that sometimes Meteor is too op (Ground meteor) Especially when combined with gravity.
Another thing is Sometimes Scourge Doesnt Move the enemy at all when i do it even if a centimeter near them. (Come play with us on GR :D)