• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warhammer Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
They sound like Velm when he red english in school XD. Anyway all mods are free. Even ones we make for war3, and we thry and make it food.
Crusader I played with em. At start you maynly play like ig, untill you get Grey K.

Aldo I instaled tyranid mode. Its AWESOME!!! They rip, and tear limb from limb, and eat everything and kill everything, and kill again, and eat it again and stuff. They rock the house!!!

Level 10
"At start you maynly play like ig, untill you get Grey K"

That's wrong. You don't play like IG since you must focus on mobility instead of defense; you don't play like Space Marines since GK spamming will just make you losing.
And I keep saying that those voices are great. :p
"The Inquisition banner flies high!"

BTW, the Tyranids mod is an awesome mod too for sure, I agree with you! But I still prefer the others (personal tastes).

Level 11
I can speak it wery well. I'm just not that good speller, but people mostly understand what I wanted to say. But, when you talk and ppl cant understand...

As for voicecast, there are good lines, but voices are bad. Just plain.

Level 10
Hailfireer, I'm not just talking about the lines, I'm talking about the whole voices thing. They are inquisition troops, battle hardened veterans and semi-gods, I would expect them to speak in a quite icy, calm way, like they do. Moreover, when they charge or attack, they still fit well.
My humble opinion...

Level 5
But have the grey knights harvested massive populations of possibly-heretical semi-harmlesss civilians in order to scrounge the "battle" experience to be called battle hardened veterans of godlike status?

I tell you if I had to kill a star systems' worth of slightly hazardous bunnies to become that advanced in rank, I'd be Icy and calm too.

Level 11
So about Warhammer 40K online. Anyone found any more data. All I can finde are its anountsmants dating from 2007. Cant finde anything more.

Anyone found anything? Was it canceled or something? I know it was discused before, but I'm to lazy to search throo the pages...

Level 4
Hi people, sorry about the inactivity these past few weeks, but I've been into some new things and stuff and completely forgot I had a Hive Workshop account... xD

Level 5
I can model, but they're really low-grade models. I use them in RTS games where the camera doesn't close up onto my horribly made models.

Level 5
0_o wut!?

I'm pretty sure My hotdogs are full of the entrails of my fallen enimies and emulate the flesh of the false emperor which we will devour when we slay his pathetic servants and crush his petty "empire."

Status
Not open for further replies.