• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warhammer 40,000 TD with leveling hero towers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Well for starters you can use heroes that are in Winter Assault (and remove them from the normal towers), 2 heroes per race:
Orkz: Big Mek, Warboss
Space marines: Force Commander, Chaplain
Chaos: Chaos Lord, Sorcerer
Eldar: Farseer, Seer Council
Imperial Guard: Psyker, Priest

Level 9
Get a codex of most races, and adapt their stats to what they are in there (including upgrades that you can choose and stuff)
That would be sweet.

TAU : O'Shova & Aun'shi

Level 6
Hate me if you want for saying this: heroes are lame, overused in custom games, and do not belong in Warhammer 40K TD.

Level 5
i think 1herotower per race is enough(for the time being)
List:
Imperial Guards:Ursarkar Creed and Jerran Kell (one unit)
Chaos Khorne:Kharn the Betrayer
Chaos Nurgle:Chaos Lord Typhus, Herald of Nurgle
Chaos Slaanesh:Emperor's Children Lord
Chaos Tzeentch:Ahriman of the Thousand Sons
Dark Eldar:Asdrubael Vect
Eldar: The seven Lords (i didnt know which one i should take)
Necron:Destroyer Lord
Ork:Mad Dok Grotsnik (changed)
Space Marines:Blood Angels Commander Dante (thought Blood Angels are the most important)
Tau:Aun'shi
Tyranids: Dominatrix (thx v3ck)

ralle all ideas are good but i think u should wait with new races and more levels cause first u should improve the actual races then in the version after the next one u should think about more levels and after that at a new race but the thing with the obliterator should be made fast cause for its money it s not very good.

Yours
Robi

Level 11
A gaunt. is the basic troop genome for the tyranid army. Its basically a termagant, but can be mutated into a wide assortment of different creatures, capable of different killing tasks.

Hormagaunts, termagants and gargoyles are all pre made gaunt types, using the rules in the tyranid codex you could come up with all kinds of variations.

I would be very impressed if you made a series of upgrades for gaunt units mimicing this process
:)

Level 9
i got some ideas for ya on how to do aun'shi:

Cost: 200-500 more than O'shava
Melee - ground only - fast attacker - 1500 sumthing DMG -
(Stun or slow poison)

Is a heavy duty booster.
(like the deciever but then TAU'ified) (Tau only)
(like Big range ,attack speed and damage boosts)

Level 5
a ground only unit is bad because you will base your maze on your best tower and if it cant attack air you wont have many chances against air. btw i would say that you can build the hero tower very cheap and that it will get MUCH better in the later game if u can first build it with so much money it isnt so useful. i d also say that you can sell the tower every time and build it very fast again (for no gold) but it must be another unit of you near it ( because if this isnt some people would sell and build it to steal)that with the sellthing dont have to be but i think it would be usefull.

yours
Robi

Level 5
no it is no complain between a heavy booster and attacker and a unit which is only a heavy booster so you really WILL have a problem when u base your maze on aun'shi.(only if it gives special boostes for air then not)

yours
Robi

Status
Not open for further replies.