• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WARDEN General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
Here are all the ideas for the future maps:

The top row are the four overmaps of the game.
Under each overmap, there are three submaps.
starglade-preview-png.260243
outlandpre-png.260255
stargladechaospre-png.260257
ghostfiretunnelspre-png.260253
StargladeOutlandChaotic RemainsGhostfire Tunnels
wardensmallss-png.170510
wardensmallff-png.170513
midnightgladepre-png.260254
underwoodpre-png.260259
Solen's SanctuaryFae ForestMidnight GladeUnderwood
wardensmallbb-png.170508
wardensmalltt-png.170514
wardensmallmr-png.170518
crystalcavepre-png.260252
Bonechiller BurrowTropic TombPale PalaceCrystal Cave
wardensmallft-png.170512
wardensmallhf-png.170516
wardensmalldd-png.170509
shadowchasmpre-png.260256
Forest TempleHellfire FortressDark DepthsShadows Chasm

Progress:
Starglade 80%
Solen's Sanctuary 100%
Bonechiller Burrow 100%
Forest Temple 100%

Outland 0%
Fae Forest 30%
Tropic Tomb 100%
Hellfire Fortress 20%

Chaotic Remains 50%
Midnight Glade 10%
Pale Palace 10%
Dark Depths 100%

Ghostfire Tunnels 0%
Underwood 0%
Crystal Cave 0%
Shadows Chasm 10%

Chapter 1: Play as Shalis without many skills
Chapter 2: Play as Shalis with Hookshot, Rewind, Projection and a ranged attack
Chapter 3 / 4: Exchange character occasionally, to a blinking Maiev or a stealthy and ranged Naisha.

Last edited:
Level 26
Fae Forest is a bomb of colours.
A pink main glade + orange, blue, white, yellow and multicolour areas. :D

Midnight glade will be dark and mysterious, and Crystal cave will be dazzling and shining. :)

Progress is slow right now. I have a job to tend to now, which takes a lot of time.

Level 1
Hi, thank you for this great campaign!

I'm not sure if It's the place to ask that but in starglade we come along with a childhood friend and she asks us about about old memories and places. I've found 2 but I'm not sure which one I found exactly :/ I'm pretty sure one of them is the smallest number of trees but the other one is the rock between 3 trees. Is it the Biggest rock or some kinda obelisk? Because I could not find anything like this on the map: http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd409/Tom_Kazansky/HAVOC/obelisks.jpg

If it's the obelisk should I look for the biggest rock? I really spend a lot of time btw T.T

PS: I didn't find anything about it in the walkthrough.

Level 1
Haha, glad you found it. :)
Did you enjoy the Campaign thus far? :)

I haven't written a walktrhough on this yet, but I will do it sometime in the future, when more quests for this level has been created.
I'm having great time! It's like a standalone game. Puzzles are great(I've spent so much time on Solen's Sanctuary). And I'm a completionist btw, trying to do all the master mode challenges and every single quest ^^
I'll be looking for updates every week :) Can't thank you enough!

Level 26
Happy to hear that! :)
Hopefully, you'll enjoy this game even more in the future then, as I plan to revisit all older levels once I finished the main story line. Then I will add a bunch of easter eggs, secrets and mini-quests.
Feel free to pitch in with suggestions and ideas if you get any!
Would you mind helping me out by commenting and rating in the map thread? :)

Level 1
With pleasure! :)
Should I quit looking for easter eggs for now then? ^^ I was trying to kill all animals in starglade just to see anything happens. And I even killed a big friendly tree with a lot of hp in south-east of starglade, It took me a minute and a half time of non-stop attacking I think. But nothing happened :p

Level 26
I was trying to kill all animals in starglade just to see anything happens.
Taht could be something for the future! :)
And I even killed a big friendly tree with a lot of hp in south-east of starglade, It took me a minute and a half time of non-stop attacking I think. But nothing happened :p
Yeah, it shouldn't be vulnerable actually. Why does everyone try to kill this innocent tree? :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.