1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Warden #42

Submitted by Rufus
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Hosted Project Forum [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
Warden is a single player campaign with unique boss fights, puzzles and gameplay, inspired by Zelda.
[​IMG]
[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Main Features-
[​IMG] Arrowkey Movement
A very polished system for arrowkey movement has been created for this project. The player can also use
the cursor for movement, if that is preferred.
[​IMG] Intriguing Story
Canon to the warcraft lore, the story-telling in the campaign overmaps covers holes in warcrafts own lore,
such as how Felwood was before its corruption, or how Maievs prison where she held Illidan came to be.
[​IMG] Puzzles, Obstacles and Boss Fights
You will encounter a great deal of puzzles that requires some brains to solve, and obstacles where speed and
timing is key. Boss fights, which are fairly common, often requires you to those previous qualities together!
[​IMG] Cool Combat
Most enemies have a trick or two up their sleeves, so you have to dodge, dance around and pick your
moments to strike in a fight rather than just right-click them and hope for the best.

-Screenshots-

Leave a comment and rating if you like it! :)

[​IMG]
Contents

-Warden- 42 (Campaign)

Reviews
StoPCampinGn00b
After over a year of updates, Warden has risen to be one of the most unique and high quality campaign out there. Hack n' slash + puzzles + a new story is a recipe for success. Moderator rating bumped from 4/5 to 5/5.
  1. Rufus

Rufus

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Thanks for continuing providing feedback!
    Yeah, the boss fights are not good in that way. There need to be at least some punishment for dying to make it interesting. I like how dark souls did this: When you die, you have to run back to the boss from your latest checkpoint.
    I definitely think it is important to hook people right away in a game, so in future version I think I will present the difficulty and the core concepts of the game (such as puzzles and boss fights) much earlier than I did before.

2. HerlySQR

HerlySQR

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah, I think the tutorial must be part of the story to make the people get hooked in that from the beginning.

3. Ricox19

Ricox19

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh dear author, I really like your campaign, I even got the master mode level 3 from the desert level, but once I finish the map, it kicks me to the menu, any idea how to fix this?
    I'm playing the 1.24e version btw

4. Rufus

Rufus

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I'm glad you liked what you could play now, but unfortunately I don't know how to fix your problem. :|
    I haven't been active much lately and I'm not currently working on any fixes for this version. Since reforged came out I've been forced to rebuild it almost from scratch, so that is my current project (although progressing slow).

5. Ender Wiggins

Ender Wiggins

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Is there any version that works in reforged?(even with classic graphics) I couldn't open the map...

6. Rufus

Rufus

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Unfortunately not, maybe something new will be made for reforged though.
    You'll be notified via this thread when/if it comes! :)