• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warden #42

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
Hosted Project Forum

warden-glow-2-gif.277539
warden-title-png.169522
Warden is a single player campaign with unique boss fights, puzzles and gameplay, inspired by Zelda.
ruler-2-png.249639

-Main Features-
267_1.png
Arrowkey Movement
A very polished system for arrowkey movement has been created for this project. The player can also use
the cursor for movement, if that is preferred.
101_1.png
Intriguing Story
Canon to the warcraft lore, the story-telling in the campaign overmaps covers holes in warcrafts own lore,
such as how Felwood was before its corruption, or how Maievs prison where she held Illidan came to be.
98_1.png
Puzzles, Obstacles and Boss Fights
You will encounter a great deal of puzzles that requires some brains to solve, and obstacles where speed and
timing is key. Boss fights, which are fairly common, often requires you to those previous qualities together!
293_1.png
Cool Combat
Most enemies have a trick or two up their sleeves, so you have to dodge, dance around and pick your
moments to strike in a fight rather than just right-click them and hope for the best.

-Screenshots-

Leave a comment and rating if you like it! :)

counterwardenthread-png.269474
Contents

-Warden- 42 (Campaign)

Reviews
StoPCampinGn00b
After over a year of updates, Warden has risen to be one of the most unique and high quality campaign out there. Hack n' slash + puzzles + a new story is a recipe for success. Moderator rating bumped from 4/5 to 5/5.
Level 2
Thanks for trying it!
Unfortunately there won't be updates to this game, thanks to reforged. You can try to play it on previous versions and see if that fixes it though!
Would you consider updating it now that customs campaigns have been added to Reforged ?

Level 2
99% chance I will not update. There is just to much to do to make it work again.
I've picked up game development in Unity instead, so most of my efforts are put into a similiar game that will be independent from wc3. :)
I understand , thanks for the reply ! I am glad to hear you are using your talent in game development . Good luck !