• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WarCraft: The Beginning (Patch 1.31) WIP

Introduction
Hello there! After much doubt and torment I finally decided to share my little hobby project with the community.

It has already been under development for about 4 or 5 years considering my longtime breaks from time to time.
In the beginning this whole project was heavily... 'inspired' by well-known WarCraft movie. My idea was to tell the story of the first two wars between the Orcs and Humans but in it's canon way, the way it existed in WarCraft lore according to various books and games existing. I still know no campaigns which could tell this story in a modern way (I mean, WarCraft III way).

Then Chronicles Vol.2 released and the idea turned into something new. To merge and combine existing sources into a compiled story which will take the best from all of them. The movie had great scenes but was... let's be honest, pretty bad in general. Let's take these scenes then! The books have good dialogs - let's use them! That is what my project realy is, a compilation to tell the story to those who already know it and to those who might not know it yet.

• october 17 2021
    • Added two new chapters
    • Multiple bug fixes
    • Alchemy system for Khadgar chapters
    • New side quest in chapter 4
    • New assets

If you encounter any bug, let me know.

P.S. If you see some of your content (model/texture/icon) used without credit - let me know and I will give it. This campaign was not meant to be published for a long time and I don't realy remember all the authors, sorry.

Previews
Contents

WarCraft: The Beginning WIP (Campaign)

Reviews
Amazing. While this isn't almost finished (any campaign can always be updated to prolong the story), it offers enough missions to play. It has good quality and I really love how much work you've put into it. Approved! PS: It would be nice to post...
Level 7
I actually didn't try it again. I'll go try it again and see if it happens.

EDIT: Nvm, must have happened because I was building too fast before. It's working now.

Level 10
I actually didn't try it again. I'll go try it again and see if it happens.

EDIT: Nvm, must have happened because I was building too fast before. It's working now.
Good. Guess it will not happen in future versions as I removed the tutorial part. Now it's just 'Train 5 Grunts' and 'Research upgrade_name'. Without step-by-step quest.
If some errors like this occur later, let me know please.

Level 7
Alright, some more feedback now that I've gotten deeper into it. I'm in Westfall now and I have to mirror my earlier sentiments, I love how you're working in elements from the movie to the official lore. Can't stress that enough. Your music selection is fantastic, and I love the custom models and textures you're using. The only things that have bothered me thus far are the grammar and spelling errors, but that can be corrected at a later date. This is by far one of the most impressive pieces of work I've seen on this site; I couldn't begin to hope to accomplish what you're doing here.

Good work, man!

Level 10
is this campaign will be updated soon because i can t wait for it
No sooner than summer, unfortunately. I completed making one more complex mission and did some edits in the old ones according to feedback received. Not sure if this is worth a separate update. Stormwind is still WIP and far from being complete. I'm currently occupied with real life stuff finishing my master degree (1 month before graduation, damn...).

Alright, some more feedback now that I've gotten deeper into it. I'm in Westfall now and I have to mirror my earlier sentiments, I love how you're working in elements from the movie to the official lore. Can't stress that enough. Your music selection is fantastic, and I love the custom models and textures you're using. The only things that have bothered me thus far are the grammar and spelling errors, but that can be corrected at a later date. This is by far one of the most impressive pieces of work I've seen on this site; I couldn't begin to hope to accomplish what you're doing here.

Good work, man!
Thanks A LOT! Words like these inspire me and urge to proceed)
Grammar and errors - there is no surprice as english is not native for me. In fact, part of this campaign's idea was also to draw myself into language practice. So yes, I need someone who I can credit as 'Editor')

Level 7
Thanks A LOT! Words like these inspire me and urge to proceed)
Grammar and errors - there is no surprice as english is not native for me. In fact, part of this campaign's idea was also to draw myself into language practice. So yes, I need someone who I can credit as 'Editor')
I won't be able to help much with that, I'm afraid, not at this moment. I've got far too many projects of my own that I'm behind on. However, I think it's more important to get the technical work on the mod finished first, THEN one can go back and see to all the little details later. :)

I finally finished playing through the demo, and I did run into another bug at the end. The ending cinematic for the final mission didn't play properly; for some reason the cinematic mode ended itself two seconds after it started, and I was able to command troops and have them move through the swamps while Lothar, Khadgar, and Medivh were having their ending conversation.

I got the sense that there was meant to be another mission to undertake but it got interrupted by the cinematic somehow, which cancelled the cinematic but not completely, followed by the mission ending itself once the conversation was done playing out in real-time while I was commanding troops. I'm gonna try that mission again and see if it happens again.

EDIT: Just played the mission again, didn't get a repeat of that bug. Strange. Must have been similar to when I was stuck on that one part of Mission 1.

Last edited:
Level 10
I got the sense that there was meant to be another mission to undertake but it got interrupted by the cinematic somehow, which cancelled the cinematic but not completely, followed by the mission ending itself once the conversation was done playing out in real-time while I was commanding troops. I'm gonna try that mission again and see if it happens again.
Did you skip any cinematics on your first run or pushed escape button on your keyboard? It seems like I forgot to refresh one variable or forgot to switch off one of cinematic skip triggers.

Level 7
Did you skip any cinematics on your first run or pushed escape button on your keyboard? It seems like I forgot to refresh one variable or forgot to switch off one of cinematic skip triggers.
Maybe I did by accident, I don't remember. All I know is that when I went and tried again the cinematic played out as normal and the mission ended as it was meant to.

Level 3
This has to be one of the best custom campaigns i have ever played, i cant wait for it to be fully released imagine playing all of the acts at once. I hope it finishes fast but i know you're busy with real life stuff wish you the best COMRADE great terrain great models great voice lines great everything i cant see or imagine of something to ruin the experience for me thank you for this amazing campaign.

Level 10
Hello everyone!

Some news about the project:

Good news, I suppose)

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Amazing. While this isn't almost finished (any campaign can always be updated to prolong the story), it offers enough missions to play. It has good quality and I really love how much work you've put into it. Approved!

PS: It would be nice to post more screenshots in a hidden thread. That cinematic is really nice.

Level 11
I sit on my PC and played this campaign all the way until the end and I must say that I enjoyed it a lot. Even the puzzle chapters 2 and 3, since I am not much of a puzzle fan of WC3. At first, I was a bit unsure whether I should try it out because it hasn't been finished yet, but I am still on a vacation and I had some spare time, so I decided to give it a try. As a great fan of the events of First and Second War, just like previous campaigns about the remake of WC1 and WC2, neither has this campaign left me without a good impression. I really liked the little interactions in certain events of the campaign, such as the dialogue between Orgrim and Durotan and the book page turning sound when Khadgar was puting Medivh's books in order. Also that spider's model in Medivh's tower in chapter 3 was looking great like the real awful-looking creature it is. I'd specially point out the warcry I felt when I played chapter 1 that really gave a great feeling and a good prologue of a campaign. The cinematic where the clans gather at the portal and Gul'dan opening the portal was really something to remember, something so well and accurately done we, players, don't get to see in many campaigns. But, generally, awesome job with the cinematics, and not just with chapter 1. The environment around the Lonely Tower in Karazan looks so beautiful, as well as the Tower itself. Not to mention the beauty of the interior of Medivh's Tower. I was very intrigued by it. So far, the campaign is done very well, yet there are some things that, in my opinion, don't really add up.

- For example, certain story events. How is it that Blackhand is a Warchief of the Horde inside the Dreanor? Didn't he become a Warchief in Azeroth after he and his clan conquered the Blackrock spire?
Also, how is Anduin Lothar fighting the orcs when he was originally captured and held in the Dead Mines? If I remember correctly, it was Khadgar and his company that saved him (or was it Uther instead, I'm not sure) during the invasion of the orcs. In the campaign, it was presented that Lothar and Khadgar met inside a tent rather than in the Dead Mines.
- Why is Grand Hamlet so small? That city should have been "grand" like its name says. And why has the Frostwolf clan destroyed it instead of the Blackrock clan, under the leadership of Orgrim Doomhammer?

Also, there are some bugs that I ran into:
  • In almost every map there is no music when the map is about building a base and attacking the enemy base;
  • Acolyte's Unholy Bond lasts 90 seconds? Really?
  • Overall, I have experienced the hostile units lack resources to train units and rebuild the base. When I attacked some enemy bases, they were rebuilding their lost structures and trained units, but at some point they just stopped for no reason;
  • In chapter 1, there is no discovered quest after the cinematic when Durotan and Draka had to fight the Blackhand brothers, only a short description about the current quest in a Quest Log (F12);
  • In chapter 2, the Portion of Mana found inside the crate near Moroes can't be picked up because it's blocked by a tree;
  • In chapter 3, the cinematic when Khadgar has to give a letter to Moroes, I ran into a bug. The cinematic just stopped and Khadgar didn't proceed to see Medivh. Instead, I had to skip the cinematic and that's the moment I broke the chapter. I moved Khadgar forward, in the chamber where I had to meet Medivh, but Medivh wasn't there. Instead, the game went on, I moved Khadgar and killed the ghosts, while the characters' lines of dialogue that was meant to be in a cinematic continued to play as if the cinematic was still going. After the lines of characters' dialogue was over, Khadgar was moved outside the chamber as if it's meant to continue with the game after the cinematic has been played. Moroes was supposed to be there to lead Khadgar to his room. Instead, Khadgar went alone, while the dialogue lines of Khadgar and Moroes kept playing. I led Khadgar to a white circle at the staircase just after the statue room and nothing happens. I had to reload the chapter and it was fixed. So maybe it should be looked after at the final release of the campaign;
  • In chapter 4, why are the orc pig farms called "orc burrow", as if it's only a model of a regular orc burrow building changed by the orc pig farm?
  • Honestly, I expected a lot tougher battle against the Grand Hamlet humans and a larger map. I had two heroes, while they had none, plus their base was so small;
  • In chapter 5, the Peach human base has two goldmines;
  • Every unit, grunts and footmen, were just standing still and didn't fight, except Mathogg. After Mathogg killed a footmen, the cinematic moved on;
  • The countdown timer was still going on after I finished the main quest, through the cinematic, all the way until the "Victory" pose;
  • In chapter 6 why do the farms take so much space on the ground to build? It covers more space than the usual farm.
  • The optional quest got discovered after about 5 minutes later without moving any of my units close to it.

And that's it for now. I highly encourage the creator to work on this campaign, because it has a great potential to become one of better WC1/WC2/BTDP remakes.

Last edited:
Level 10
I sit on my PC and played this campaign all the way until the end and I must say that I enjoyed it a lot. Even the puzzle chapters 2 and 3, since I am not much of a puzzle fan of WC3. At first, I was a bit unsure whether I should try it out because it hasn't been finished yet, but I am still on a vacation and I had some spare time, so I decided to give it a try. As a great fan of the events of First and Second War, just like previous campaigns about the remake of WC1 and WC2, neither has this campaign left me without a good impression. I really liked the little interactions in certain events of the campaign, such as the dialogue between Orgrim and Durotan and the book page turning sound when Khadgar was puting Medivh's books in order. Also that spider's model in Medivh's tower in chapter 3 was looking great like the real awful-looking creature it is. I'd specially point out the warcry I felt when I played chapter 1 that really gave a great feeling and a good prologue of a campaign. The cinematic where the clans gather at the portal and Gul'dan opening the portal was really something to remember, something so well and accurately done we, players, don't get to see in many campaigns. But, generally, awesome job with the cinematics, and not just with chapter 1. The environment around the Lonely Tower in Karazan looks so beautiful, as well as the Tower itself. Not to mention the beauty of the interior of Medivh's Tower. I was very intrigued by it. So far, the campaign is done very well, yet there are some things that, in my opinion, don't really add up.

- For example, certain story events. How is it that Blackhand is a Warchief of the Horde inside the Dreanor? Didn't he become a Warchief in Azeroth after he and his clan conquered the Blackrock spire?
Also, how is Anduin Lothar fighting the orcs when he was originally captured and held in the Dead Mines? If I remember correctly, it was Khadgar and his company that saved him (or was it Uther instead, I'm not sure) during the invasion of the orcs. In the campaign, it was presented that Lothar and Khadgar met inside a tent rather than in the Dead Mines.
- Why is Grand Hamlet so small? That city should have been "grand" like its name says. And why has the Frostwolf clan destroyed it instead of the Blackrock clan, under the leadership of Orgrim Doomhammer?

Also, there are some bugs that I ran into:
  • In almost every map there is no music when the map is about building a base and attacking the enemy base;
  • Acolyte's Unholy Bond lasts 90 seconds? Really?
  • Overall, I have experienced the hostile units lack resources to train units and rebuild the base. When I attacked some enemy bases, they were rebuilding their lost structures and trained units, but at some point they just stopped for no reason;
  • In chapter 1, there is no discovered quest after the cinematic when Durotan and Draka had to fight the Blackhand brothers, only a short description about the current quest in a Quest Log (F12);
  • In chapter 2, the Portion of Mana found inside the crate near Moroes can't be picked up because it's blocked by a tree;
  • In chapter 3, the cinematic when Khadgar has to give a letter to Moroes, I ran into a bug. The cinematic just stopped and Khadgar didn't proceed to see Medivh. Instead, I had to skip the cinematic and that's the moment I broke the chapter. I moved Khadgar forward, in the chamber where I had to meet Medivh, but Medivh wasn't there. Instead, the game went on, I moved Khadgar and killed the ghosts, while the characters' lines of dialogue that was meant to be in a cinematic continued to play as if the cinematic was still going. After the lines of characters' dialogue was over, Khadgar was moved outside the chamber as if it's meant to continue with the game after the cinematic has been played. Moroes was supposed to be there to lead Khadgar to his room. Instead, Khadgar went alone, while the dialogue lines of Khadgar and Moroes kept playing. I led Khadgar to a white circle at the staircase just after the statue room and nothing happens. I had to reload the chapter and it was fixed. So maybe it should be looked after at the final release of the campaign;
  • In chapter 4, why are the orc pig farms called "orc burrow", as if it's only a model of a regular orc burrow building changed by the orc pig farm?
  • Honestly, I expected a lot tougher battle against the Grand Hamlet humans and a larger map. I had two heroes, while they had none, plus their base was so small;
  • In chapter 5, the Peach human base has two goldmines;
  • Every unit, grunts and footmen, were just standing still and didn't fight, except Mathogg. After Mathogg killed a footmen, the cinematic moved on;
  • The countdown timer was still going on after I finished the main quest, through the cinematic, all the way until the "Victory" pose;
  • In chapter 6 why do the farms take so much space on the ground to build? It covers more space than the usual farm.
  • The optional quest got discovered after about 5 minutes later without moving any of my units close to it.

And that's it for now. I highly encourage the creator to work on this campaign, because it has a great potential to become one of better WC1/WC2/BTDP remakes.
Thank you for bug reports and for your feedback)

Speaking about the lore moments you mentioned, they were retconned long ago. Most of what WarCraft 1 shows is now non-canon at all. Lothar hadn't been held in the Dead Mines since 2002, when The Last Guardian novel was published, for example. Same with Blackhand. What I do is combining various versions of the lore we have so far in order to build a smooth and solid story. That's why Frostwolves destroy Grand Hamlet, not Blackrock clan. Because I needed to show that at first Durotan actually was a part of the Horde. Up until Gul'dan decided to get rid of him and his clan and forced Durotan to leave.

About bugs:

In almost every map there is no music when the map is about building a base and attacking the enemy base;
Music is pain in the... I'll try to fix it.

Acolyte's Unholy Bond lasts 90 seconds? Really?
It's Night Elven Faerie Fire with changed visuals. I did not change anything except the SFX and icon.

Overall, I have experienced the hostile units lack resources to train units and rebuild the base. When I attacked some enemy bases, they were rebuilding their lost structures and trained units, but at some point they just stopped for no reason;
Strange. All enemies have triggers to restock their resources. I'll check it out.

In chapter 1, there is no discovered quest after the cinematic when Durotan and Draka had to fight the Blackhand brothers, only a short description about the current quest in a Quest Log (F12);
Fixed. Will come with an update.

In chapter 2, the Portion of Mana found inside the crate near Moroes can't be picked up because it's blocked by a tree;
Fixed already, will come with an update.

In chapter 3, the cinematic when Khadgar has to give a letter to Moroes, I ran into a bug. The cinematic just stopped and Khadgar didn't proceed to see Medivh. Instead, I had to skip the cinematic and that's the moment I broke the chapter. I moved Khadgar forward, in the chamber where I had to meet Medivh, but Medivh wasn't there. Instead, the game went on, I moved Khadgar and killed the ghosts, while the characters' lines of dialogue that was meant to be in a cinematic continued to play as if the cinematic was still going. After the lines of characters' dialogue was over, Khadgar was moved outside the chamber as if it's meant to continue with the game after the cinematic has been played. Moroes was supposed to be there to lead Khadgar to his room. Instead, Khadgar went alone, while the dialogue lines of Khadgar and Moroes kept playing. I led Khadgar to a white circle at the staircase just after the statue room and nothing happens. I had to reload the chapter and it was fixed. So maybe it should be looked after at the final release of the campaign;
Will try to recreate the bug.

In chapter 4, why are the orc pig farms called "orc burrow", as if it's only a model of a regular orc burrow building changed by the orc pig farm?
I want to name them 'Pig Farms' but there is this sound file 'Build more burrows!' which does not have replacement. That's why it is called 'Burrow'.

In chapter 5, the Peach human base has two goldmines;
It was meant to be like that. Peach is a mining town.

Every unit, grunts and footmen, were just standing still and didn't fight, except Mathogg. After Mathogg killed a footmen, the cinematic moved on;
Ending cinematic? Grunts are spawned and receives an order to move immediately after. Will check this out.

The countdown timer was still going on after I finished the main quest, through the cinematic, all the way until the "Victory" pose;
Fixed. Come with an update.

In chapter 6 why do the farms take so much space on the ground to build? It covers more space than the usual farm.
That's because Farms and Burrows are made the same in all the aspects except the visuals. Like Grunts and Footmen were same in Warcraft 1-2.

The optional quest got discovered after about 5 minutes later without moving any of my units close to it.
It was meant to be like that because Medivh is flying around and scouting. If you don't find the murlocs yourself, he will show you them.

Last edited:
Level 5
Can you add more screenshot gameplay i realy like warcraft 1 its realy good playing warcraft 1 lore in wc3
(edit:i Download 1.31 its realy full of bug i cant play your campaing man i cant play mission 2 dont Know why you guys making Custom campaing in bug crap 1.31 why you not make it in 130. Its realy good and dosent have bug at all :|
Good. Guess it will not happen in future versions as I removed the tutorial part. Now it's just 'Train 5 Grunts' and 'Research upgrade_name'. Without step-by-step quest.
If some errors like this occur later, let me know please.

Last edited:
Level 3
very good, promising, lots of potential

I must say, I almost stopped playing in the first mission because, well, learning to build structures and train units in a game that's 20 years old is.. a bit redundant.. I saw you got great suggestions in earlier comments by the legendary OutsiderXE, I agree, it could be used to explore heros' abilites or something like that

I liked Karazhan story, interior is awesome, it's somewhat short, but unique, considering we already have a classic campaign about that. you might also explain those ghost a little, it's strange nobody mentions ghosts in the house that are trying to kill guests :)

a few more considerations:

- maybe make melee maps a bit harder, and start with full tier units, but maybe not with full upgrades, or maybe not with all units, massing grunts and footmen is not very interesting..

- I liked custom abilities for heroes (except Orgrim), and I'd like for units to have them too (for example, searing arrows or marksman upgrades for archers or something like that) (if you planned this, maybe start right away). I'd also like to see more custom models, something unseen that fits the lore (like cleric, that's good), there are lots of resources here, with some special abilities too. you might consider having races/factions, clans or regiments, or something like that, where each would have it's own special units with special abilities

- adding custom music. I find that music adds a lot

- in chapter 5, there should be some hints on where to run, no way to figure it out like this (also not sure this is the place to run for your life :)). for example, Khadgar might remember that some plant points to the West or something like that, where he saw Medivh, or maybe Medivh would mention in the cinematics that the base is in the West, something like that) and maybe increasing the health a little more, to give some time to explore. this way I accidentally managed to figure it out, even with cheats..

keep up the good work

Level 3
What is the progress of the map of the map? I am looking forward to your work. I hope that the complete works in this year can be produced.

Level 10
I really likes you using Darkseid music when boss fight Avatar of Sargeras. Really threatening
UPD: It seems I was not awake yet when reading your message, sorry. Aye, thats Darkseid) Don't know how I managed to read it as 'Darksiders' :D

But anyway, thanks for the idea, I'll check Darksiders too :)

Last edited:
Level 8
But thanks for the idea, I'll check Darksiders too.

UPD: I was barely awake when reading your message, sorry. Aye, thats Darkseid) Don't know how I managed to read it as 'Darksiders' :D
Darkseid : I have turned one hundred thousand worlds to dust looking for Anti-Life; looking for those who robbed me of my glory. I will stride across their bones and bask in the glow of Anti-Life, and all of existence shall be mine!😈😈😈

Level 10
Darkseid : I have turned one hundred thousand worlds to dust looking for Anti-Life; looking for those who robbed me of my glory. I will stride across their bones and bask in the glow of Anti-Life, and all of existence shall be mine!😈😈😈
:peasant-i-object::infl_thumbs_up::infl_thumbs_up::infl_thumbs_up:

Took a lot of time to find a proper theme for Sargeras actually. Never thought that a 'big threating bad guy' music theme would be such a problem)

Level 3
EDIT: found it, never mind

chapter 6 is great, the way you brought the stories is very interesting. Sargeras is a bit OP, IMHO

-----
stuck in chapter 6 with the ingredients for the ritual
can't find dreamfoil. got essential oil, amethyst dust and ink. I guess there's some catch with essential oil, because I've checked every corner of the map, didn't find it (also used cheats and now got some spoilers..). any help appreciated

Last edited:
Level 10
EDIT: found it, never mind

chapter 6 is great, the way you brought the stories is very interesting. Sargeras is a bit OP, IMHO

-----
stuck in chapter 6 with the ingredients for the ritual
can't find dreamfoil. got essential oil, amethyst dust and ink. I guess there's some catch with essential oil, because I've checked every corner of the map, didn't find it (also used cheats and now got some spoilers..). any help appreciated
Thanks)

About Sarg, was it too long or too hard to beat him?

What voice you use for Mathogg?
Grishnakh from War of the Ring RTS game.

Level 3
About Sarg, was it too long or too hard to beat him?
too long. well, both, as I used cheats in the end. It seems that ultimate with full mana is the only thing that can hurt him, but it barely scratches him, and he wipes out elementals too fast to manage to recharge mana, but even so, you have to wait for the cooldown, so I was invisible most of the time, just running around and waiting for the ultimate, and after a few minutes and a few strikes, he was still green (around 20K HP).. so I used cheats. not sure if there is some other strategy that I didn't figure out..

btw, no bugs whatsoever, and music, story and models are great

Level 10
too long. well, both, as I used cheats in the end. It seems that ultimate with full mana is the only thing that can hurt him, but it barely scratches him, and he wipes out elementals too fast to manage to recharge mana, but even so, you have to wait for the cooldown, so I was invisible most of the time, just running around and waiting for the ultimate, and after a few minutes and a few strikes, he was still green (around 20K HP).. so I used cheats. not sure if there is some other strategy that I didn't figure out..

btw, no bugs whatsoever, and music, story and models are great
Got you, thanks. Will try to nerf him here and there for the fight to go faster.
There is a strategy but it requires proper elementals positioning (so Sarg won't wipe them with one-two spells) and using their taunt ability (those elementals do have such) on Sarg to distract him from damaging Aegwynn. But this strategy is for a long fight anyway.

You say this takes a bit from the Warcraft Movie, amazing scene but honestly disappointing, what do you think about Gul'dan vs Durotan in Mak'gora?🤔
My 'bit' is good scenes, or dialogues, or music, which don't contradict the lore of the original universe. So there will be no Mak'gora between Gul'dan and Durotan, no romance between Lothar and Garona, no 'temporary Dark Portal' or something alike from the movie. The backbone of the story is the Chronicles books.

Last edited:
Level 8
Got you, thanks.
There is a strategy but it requires proper elementals positioning (so Sarg won't wipe them with one-two spells) and using their taunt ability (those elementals do have such) on Sarg to distract him from damaging Aegwynn. But this strategy is for a long fight anyway.

My 'bit' is good scenes, or dialogues, or music, which don't contradict the lore of the original universe. So there will be no Mak'gora between Gul'dan and Durotan, no romance between Lothar and Gamora, no 'temporary Dark Portal' or something alike from the movie. The backbone of the story is the Chronicles books.
"Gamora?"😂😆