1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Warcraft quiz questions

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Rufus, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Wazzz

Wazzz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    who's the sexiest orc in all of azeroth?

- Wazzz
    - Wazzz
    - Wazzz
    - Wazzz

stay tuned, there's more to come

2. Illidan_Hunter

Illidan_Hunter

Resources:
    Resources:
    As I know Azeroth stands for the continent located in the south of Lordaeron and also the world completly. Azeroth was also the main and very first human kingdom which lately divided into Khaz Modan, Arathor (which later was later renamed Stormwind), Lordaeron and so on.
    As for Arugal, in Medivh's book, The Last Guardian, he appears as Hellcast and I am pretty sure of that since I've read it reciently, though he doesn't talk that much about him, only names Arugal's name when he speaks of Khadgar before leaving Dalaran. As for stating that Shadowfang Keep is a state itself, I meant that the other kingdoms' rules and limits are not considering Shadowfang as a part of their land, which means it has it's own land (even though it's only the keep and maybe the yard around it) and any land has a ruler, Arugal being that one. Same thing happens with Medivh's Karazhan, he is controling the one keep and the nearby lands under no other kingdom's jurisdiction.

As for Admiral, it's basically the same as king, ruler, but under a different name, as you also said.

3. Levdragon

Levdragon

Resources:
    Resources:
    To reply to that, you're getting mixed up, Arathor - Azeroth, they are the wrong way around. Arathor was the main and very firsh uman kingdom, it also never divided into Khaz'Modan since that was uninhabited dwarven lands. I find no sources saying his name is Hellcast, and Shadowfang Keep is techincally still part of Lordaeron (albiet Lordaeron is destroyed). And other kingdoms see Tandred as a King, so do his own people, it's just that King in Kul Tiras is known as Lord Admiral, The Lord Admiral is the leader of Boralus, and King of Kul Tiras.

4. Rufus

Rufus

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    An unfinished version has been realeased! Wiew the thread containing it here.

5. sonofjay

sonofjay

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Its about time,

6. Code_Name_XXX

Code_Name_XXX

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well here is the question everyone asking.

Who is the true god of the Night Elves?
    A. Cenarius
    B. Ashara ( Me not know spelling)
    C. Elune
    D. Malfurrion