• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft Live Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Hello,this is a pretty goofy idea,but I'll try my luck.

Warcraft Rock Concert

This idea came to me from the Rock Am Ring annual concert and from the general effect of Rock Music.

Intro
The basic idea is that you make a band,you name it and you start to sing against your enemy team/band.You guys just have to be called on stage and then you may start the show!

Gameplay
You start by chosing your team/band,1 or 2.You name it(Ex*WarCore,WarSong) and then you start to create your band.Blue and Pink must decide the band composition,rehearsal time and songs played.

Then the poll starts,what class do you want to be?
1.Vocals
2.Lead Guitar
3.Bass Guitar
4.Drums

Then,the stage is will be filled with a number of fans,then there will be decided which band starts first,the leader of the band will choose the songs and the concert commences.

The members will be teleported on stage,and they have a class,and each class has four spells.Such as:

Class Guitarist - Spells: First Cord,Second Cord,Third Cord,Fourth Cord.

Then you see above your hero,letters that show you what to activate,you just have to play from your keyboard ,and keep an eye at your member,when you arent doing something,you can look at the crowd.

The winning/losing conditions,you have a number of fans,according to what song you are playing,if you are playing it right ,if its better than your enemy.You start to attract or to lose people from the crowd,if your number reaches 1000 or if you are better than your enemy,the stage explodes in music and the whole crowd starts to applaud.

If you are playing it wrong,the number of fans will start to lose HP,until they all perish,until the last one.Then you are ejected and your enemy starts his concert.

Playlist:

You need to be inteligent when it comes to choosing.You may choose a non-vocal song and you have few instruments in your band,you might not have such a good aim at the public.

Or choose a song wich requires two vocals,you will have to think about it.And as you choose them,hopefully they are your favourite and you know the rythm.

Songs that will be imported must be somewhat of low requirement,otherwise this map will remain only AI playable.

Settings

The creator must have some imagination and some triggering talent,he will have to addapt each melody to the composition of a band.

The main play-ability must remain with 4 spells,from the keyboard according to what hotkeys appear above your hero.
And the winning / losing conditions are according to audience or cover accuracy.

Other Notes

This map may be created as a Cinematic,you play it and start to see a replica of a Live Concert.The effects will be such of a Concert,fog or anything you can think of.

Here are some examples:

Microphone.JPG

The Vocalist,the model file should be that of a unit who can raise his hands up to bring the crowd back to the show.A type of screaming animation for Hard Rock lines or scenes.

A microphone ,the support column is closer than any other model,it gives the aspect of a microphone.

Rock Arthas.JPG
Rockin'Arthas.JPG

The Guitarist,the normal Rockin' Arthas,who never fails in scenes like these.Colour selectable and you are ready to cover some music

Troll Drumer.JPG

The Drummer,would be a Troll,due to its Stand 3 animation and his Attack Animation,it gives the aura of a drummer.The Kodo Rider would be good,but without Kodo it would be better.

Guitars 2.JPG

You can place your hero,anywhere on the stage,so you can do a dual with a co-band member.

Band.JPG

The band must have an aspect such as this one,in order to see all the members.It is only for sudgestion

The Live Concert.JPG

The stage should give a rock atmosphere and here you may put your terraining skills in practice.An important note is when you create it ,you should keep in mind that 4 - 5 band members must have the required space.
(This stage is not made as a good terrain,it is only sudgestive)
The live concerts should be played with dedication,choose your songs wisely and try gather as much crowd as you can.

And finally ,a band must have a banner and a name.

Ending

I hope that you like my idea,may it give you some inspiration and probably you will make a map after my description.Thank you for reading!

And as a note for fun,please listen to this song while reading,it will intensify your pleasure: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDcwBWWKGIs&feature=related

Last edited:
Level 23
I like this. And ike_ike has some (really fine) models that can be used! :D Although the fans dying is not so much a good idea. Why not just have them walk out of the room? there can be 6 exits. And when the players are more successful, more fans come out of the exits/entrances. After the concert goes to the other band, the fans (a certain number) pile in, and the process continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.