Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

WARCRAFT III: REFORGED PATCH NOTES

Discussion in 'Latest Updates and News' started by Mythic, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Sparky123

Sparky123

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    That will solve everything.

At this point it doesn't matter what I consider abandonware or not.
    Its about the future of this game. I mean, relative future.
    To each their own.

I still prefer a Chronosphe... I mean, time machine.

Duh.
    I love how they dealt with pirates. That's a brilliant way kudos!
    didn't know they had a demo.

Greetings and salutations.

Expect that from the 'early access' or 'live service' or 'release it now, patch it later' culture.
    Exactly that. Give or take a couple of years and the second coming of Jesus.

Sure. If you don't mind your intellectual property and 'moral rights' being used without limit, go wild in reforged and hope for the best. While I do intend to install the game in the near future, I will never
    develop a serious map in reforged and I don't see why anyone would. I mean, besides for making dota clones.
    Cuz I'm all for making dota clones. Or just host fun maps you enjoy and find others that do.

Reforged is like a malware and any hope you have
    for using legacy editor whilst having reforged WITHOUT having deleted the hack from the registry
    and WITHOUT having made BACKUPS of all of your custom maps is modding suicide at this point.
    And then there's the HACK you have to USE to make reforged work for you... and it involves deleting
    your maps and setting fps to specific numbers...

If you can live with all of the above, all in. IMO, its a cringe-fest.

Otherwise stick to your legacy copy if you have it, if not... I'm not gonna suggest how you can obtain it.
    But old warcraft is dead. DEAD. DEADER THAN DEAD. The cake is a lie. #firebobbykotick

But I mean, stick to this community. It gives a damn more than Blizzard did.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
  2. MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm not going to go back to that old discussion - let's just agree to disagree on that front, but there's one thing I'd like to quote before I drop that topic:
    I mixed them, because the profile post was in my opinion significantly different than what you said in the topic and since both were public, I thought there wouldn't be any harm in bringing up what I've considered to be your "updated" view point. If this offended you, I apologize.

3. Sparky123

Sparky123

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Just let bygones be bygones.
    I've already forgotten.

4. RagnarokBazil

RagnarokBazil

Resources:
    Resources:
    Blizzard always hated us The abandonment of the game then bots took over and it was for the best till you pricks wanted SJW baloney to be placed into the game banning of bots Destroying everything... I warned everyone of this but Noooooooooooooo no one ever listens..

5. ShadowArm

ShadowArm

Resources:
    Resources:
    at least the reforged Night Elf textures serves for one thing
    [​IMG]

though the head meshes are a complete mess and idk how to use 3ds or blender to look good

Also before someone asks it, its Hyperion's Night elf mod on nexus, the headmesh is a mess even to uvmap on nifskope

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020