1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Warcraft III - Patch 1.30.1

Discussion in 'Patch & Reforged Discussion' started by StoPCampinGn00b, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Fingolfin

Fingolfin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Is there a solution for the "stuck at 65%" issue yet? I still can't update the game.

2. Kam

Kam

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  3. Kam

Kam

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  4. Anachron

Anachron

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    The following program launch:
    C:\Program Files\Warcraft III Public Test\Warcraft III.exe --game=w3t --gamepath=C:/Program Files/Warcraft III Public Test/ -graphicsapi OpenGL2 -uid w3t

To no success. It exactly uses 100% of one CPU. No window launches.

If I do that on the latest patch (non-ptr) the window launches but I get a crash: C7B2A582-EB41-4264-803F-9BC39285AF9B

Hope its helpful.

5. Kam

Kam

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    If you were stuck at 65% please run the launcher again.

6. kantarion

kantarion

Resources:
    Resources:
    I shuted all wc3 instanced didnt help me , but when i turn off internet it WORKS :) . It solved my problem so i can play 1 game tonight after 2 days of struggle with this patch. Still , its an issue for blizz classic team to solve , cause game should be simple and stable ,click and play .Anyway tnx for community and Kam for help

Now new problem occurs which i cant solve : In video options of wc3 i cant change resolution , its 1024x768 by default unclicakble ... But screen its self look same,cuted side bars....

I heard someone mention -nativefullscr ,can this solve a thing ? Anyone can provide me with link , pictures,instructions how to solve.Tnx

7. Kam

Kam

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    @kantarion Please run the launcher again with internet connection, we recently fixed the 65% issue.

-nativefullscr can be applied by creating a shortcut to the Warcraft III.exe and then edit the Target line:

"C:\Users\Username\Yourpath\War3\1.30.1.10211-retail\Warcraft III.exe" -nativefullscr

8. kantarion

kantarion

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes i can run it with internet now ! Tnx!

For the nativefullscr i dont understand few things. I create warcraft 3.exe shortcut , then i go properties,then i copy paste code you wrote.
    Now : \Users\ i keep default name \Users\ . For \Username\ i put my desktop pc name , or my username that is used inside C disk Public-Local-Username Kantarion for example.

\Yourpath\ ----- do i go C:\Program Files (x86)\Warcraft III\Warcraft III.exe

Or just \Program Files (x86)\ or \Program Files (x86)\Warcraft III\Warcraft III.exe\

I am rly noob, i dont try to disturb you tonight. Maybe some hive member can put screenshot and explain ..Tnx anyway!

9. Kam

Kam

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Once you make the shortcut you don't need to edit the existing Target Path at all, just add -nativefullscr after the last " in the existing Target Path.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
  10. Anachron

Anachron

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Hey Kam is there anything more I could try?

11. Kam

Kam

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I saw you posted in this thread: 1.30+ on linux through Lutris : WC3

I'm not familiar with Linux, did you try contacting that user? I will look into this more tomorrow.

12. chusrubi2

chusrubi2

Resources:
    Resources:
    @Kam, alt-tabbing is so slow with nativefullscr that sometimes it doesn't play this "found game" sound when it finds one (or it plays it once you're in game already).

Also, without nativefullscr, w3 client simply doesn't open itself when a game is found.

13. BobOfficialPando

BobOfficialPando

Resources:
    Resources:
    anyone figured why some maps that previously worked just throw error when you hover them now since first 1.30? because it's still happening

14. Jocker

Jocker

Resources:
    Resources:
    Just a question. Am I the only one that has mouse problem on resolution 1280x1024 or are other people? If there are do you plan on fixing that problem in the near future?

15. Sverkerman

Sverkerman

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    @Kam Thanks for your many responses these past 24 hours, I don't think I'm alone in feeling that a lot of friction has evaporated. There has never been a Blizzard World Editor without a doodad limit, however NEWGEN doesn't work with the new patch so we are forced to work with the Blizzard World Editor now and while it has succeeded in many ways (when I work on my map it saves a whole lot quicker, thanks Classic Team!) it also has a hardlimit on how many doodads you can place inside of your map. This has restricted @Zwiebelchen from working on his map Gaias Retaliation, a very liked and frequently played map.

16. Fingolfin

Fingolfin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Download works now, thanks Kam!

Is there an ETA on when we will have a workable text editor (with native function browser and syntax highlighting)? Are there currently any tools which can facilitate this?

17. Kam

Kam

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Please attach a map that replicates this behavior.

What exactly are the issues? Are you using -nativefullscr

We will increase this in 1.31. @Zwiebelchen Is this preventing you from working at all? Can you work around it for now?

That is in development but won't be on live for some time.

18. juvian

juvian

Resources:
    Resources:
    This map used to work fine on 1.29, hasnĀ“t worked at all since then. In every game at least 1 user desyncs: https://host.entgaming.net/download?code=ezlqs

19. Frotty

Frotty

Wurst Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Wurst:
    Resources:
    Hi,

I got another map that used to work fine pre 1.29 and now everybody gets a critical error at seemingly random intervals, but very early in the game 1-20mins

Attached Files:

20. Karifean

Karifean

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    A map hosted on this very site, Hero of the Empire, had this issue with its previous versions. Thankfully the mapmaker made a swift new release that used a different map compression tool (I think?) which allowed the map to function as normal again. Attached to this post you find the version before that, which does not work at all on the new Warcraft patches.

Attached Files: