• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III - Patch 1.28.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
26 works clean and nice on win10 using d3d8 converter (a simplest lightweight dll to force dx9). And MACs arent made for gaming, for god sake, pick one. I dont care bout those 5 people in the world who cant use their overpriced laptops to play wc3. But I care about 1000s of people who can't get trhough useless updates with 0 content.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
26 works clean and nice on win10 using d3d8 converter (a simplest lightweight dll to force dx9).
Or you can use 1.28 which uses D3D9 natively.

And MACs arent made for gaming, for god sake, pick one.
All Blizzard games run on Mac. Be it Diablo III, StarCraft II, Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch or World of Warcraft.

I dont care bout those 5 people in the world who cant use their overpriced laptops to play wc3. But I care about 1000s of people who can't get trhough useless updates with 0 content.
The updates work fine, at least for the English locale. Furthermore this site only offers support for people using the latest version of Warcraft III.

Level 32
Does anyone know how to access/start playing custom campaigns with this patch? Some things got completely organized. Sorry if I'm posting a duplicate question.
Try putting it in Documents -> Warcraft III -> Campaigns. If that folder isn't there, make one and it should work.

my friend got same problems as you do , do you got a fix ?

my friend running windows 10.

this:

The recent followup patches seemed to have fixed most of these things. But if you're still having issues, the standard fix for 90% of these type of issues is:

Run the "Warcraft III Launcher" file as Administrator.

If that doesn't work:
1. Make sure you have the Blizzard Launcher App.
2. Reinstall the game via Blizzard's Battle.net web desktop app.
You can do by claiming your keys on the desktop app. Your keys post 1.28 should be under a w3k file. Once you claim your keys, you can reinstall the game from the desktop app anywhere and things should be fixed.

Level 1
upload_2017-7-28_13-4-9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.