• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Miscellanous / Other] WarCraft III Alpha 1999 (Remake)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

What's so special about sharpcraft? Just asking

What's so special about sharpcraft? Just asking

SharpCraft is like a next-gen scripting tool. It had a prototype version well-known as RtC (Reinventing The Craft)used to create various assets or plug-in into War3 by injecting them. Its hard to describe, for more information visit this link.

warcraft.gif
Update!, slowly the project is returning into WC3. Don't ask questions on why we came back, thing are different now. Entire crew has more of a big opportunity to keep making this. So I officially say this has been resurrected. As the custom engine idea sounded crazy, but we tough about it and decided that rather we stay. Please spread the word that this is still alive and in-development. I will be posting more screen-shots and updates later from now on.

Sorry about my resignation, anyways, welcome back!

Since I can't help, I am going to pray for your project's successes from afar >.<

Anyways, announcing the revival of this project :p

Dem screenshots, are those custom shaders? xD

Amazingly done..

Thank you for your feedback, I always appreciate it.
Yes, I am using Bloom & HDR effects. :)

feel like that red selection need a change though.
That's not a selection, I haven't selected any of the units in screen-shot. The only selected unit is the Paladin. The red circles indicate that they are in a party, I added them for there not to be any confusion with those who are not in the party.

That's not a selection, I haven't selected any of the units in screen-shot. The only selected unit is the Paladin. The red circles indicate that they are in a party, I added them for there not to be any confusion with those who are not in the party.

I have posted a recruiting thread to recruit an animator.
If you are good in animating, please read the page.

Level 7
It's Genin32, your forgot to input number "3". There is a possibility that we may return to War3 if "WarCom" gets released. We will then use "SharpCraft". But the chance is small.

Oh, yep. I see that now. Sorry, bud! *facepalms at his own ineptitude*

What are WarCom and SharpCraft? I'm sorry, but I'm not familiar with either of those things.

I announce tragic news about team members, Blood Raven, Jacckyy and private member has left the project due to various reasons. Current members are DivineArms, Sky Green and "Me". The progress of the project is slowed down. Sorry for the sad news...

Blood Raven - Left
He doesn't have enough time required by the project, but he helps me to this day- when he can.

Jacckyy - In-active (Missing)
He was in-active since a month ago. I could not contact him.

Anonymous - Abandoned (Missing)
No comment.

Last edited:
Level 16
I announce tragic news about team members, Blood Raven, Jacckyy and private member has left the project due to various reasons. Current members are DivineArms, Sky Green and "Me". The progress of the project is slowed down. Sorry for the sad news...

Blood Raven - Left
He doesn't have enough time required by the project, but he helps me to this day- when he can.

No comment.

Truly disheartening :/

I will try to overcome my personal problem with Skype, and actually support this.

What positions are available?

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I will try to overcome my personal problem with Skype, and actually support this.

Lack of privacy is which might matter you, it does at least me.

I made a separate skype account with which I can msg with project members, so they can't know my real name etc.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Blood Raven - Left

No comment.

This + OP not updated in month = dead project?

Level 16
Very intriguing and well developing progress, may you keep this up and hopefully all of us can play the Beta and Alpha uploads. :thumbs_up:

Yeah, unfortunately though, and unbeknownst to me why, this project is not receiving the attention I expected.. Perhaps there's some way to change that, maybe not everyone knows of this projects existence. Maybe it should be a THW hosted project, considering that this is not a simple mod. It's more like a total conversion.

Level 16
Yeah, unfortunately though, and unbeknownst to me why, this project is not receiving the attention I expected.. Perhaps there's some way to change that, maybe not everyone knows of this projects existence. Maybe it should be a THW hosted project, considering that this is not a simple mod. It's more like a total conversion.

hmmm, I hope this project can get back up, I am interested to see this take off

Level 13

Welcome to THW...

Level 29
Or WC3 in general, where everything else than goddamn Dota can have very limited attention span, if managed to gain any. Couple with the fact that those unreasonably stoic people will get nervous and turn hostile very quickly if you are trying to re-balance or re-create the melee component, because in their world somehow they manage to see it as "well balanced" even when multiple factual evidence pointing out the contrary can be presented to them.
Sadly the truth :/

Level 6
There's another way to get mapmakers:
Go to wc3 and makemehost.com
Host a game (anygame) witht he title LOOKING FOR MAPMAKERS, you will face many trolls but also some cool guys who will help you.

Maybe this will help ^^

There's another way to get mapmakers:
Go to wc3 and makemehost.com
Host a game (anygame) witht he title LOOKING FOR MAPMAKERS, you will face many trolls but also some cool guys who will help you.

Maybe this will help ^^

Thank you, but this project is temporary put-on-hold. I already have much to do.

Blood Raven has released the resources here:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/projects-old-gather-ye-resources-mod-compendium-171062/index16.html#post2573549

Genin32/a Void i was wondering if you could release the "Closed Alpha 1.0.0 Multiplayer, 1vs1 Map" written at page 1. it would be interesting to see the triggers and the coding that you have done. :)

I'm sorry, but you need to ask it from "Manoo". Last time, it was he who had the latest copy. I gave it to him, tough I am not sure if he still has it. Contact him on the hive.

Ps: I don't have any of the files anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.