• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft Crossing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I know none of you probably who I am, but its because Im new here. Just suscribed 2 or so weeks ago. Anyway, I have to say this sight is awsome. Ive been to wc3campaigns but they aint as good as the hive. So with that said, I am pleased to announce my new map, (not my first, I warn you) WARCRAFT CROSSING!!

The name does not decieve. Yes, it is a mix of warcraft and animal crossing from the nintendo's game cube! This is about my 5th or 6th attempt at mapping, but not until now have I been this good. By the way, none of my other maps have been released.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
~FEATURES~

*8 (at this point) heros that can be several different classes and professions
*Classes including: Warrior, Rouge, Priest, Mage, Druid, Hunter and Warlock
*Professions inculding: Herbalism, Mining, Blacksmithing, Engineering, Alchemy, and Jewlcrafting, of which you can have two.
*A fully custimizable home with 6 different upgrades to. In your home you can do things like cooking, sleeping and you can even furnish it.
*Level cap at 200, being able to equip your character with armor, that he can only have one of each (ie. only one sword able to carry at once)
*Tons of side quests, including a long main story involving pirates and orcs!
*Intense multiplayer action that could even pit a group of allies against another
*Fully custom trees from the modders here at the hive
*Interactive NPCs that say stuff to you, and even buildings that you can enter into
*Finally, even a survival mode with awsome details that cannot be released as of now!

So far this map is coming along nicely, and I hope to have it finished by the summer, and I appreciate any help, comments or imput that all of you have to give.
By the way, I will post screenshots later on in this post.

TheSandWraith:infl_thumbs_up:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Sounds nothing like Animal Crossing, just another generic WoW based RPG.

Level 6
The point is not to make it exactly like animal crossing. I want to mix it in with warcraft so it will have weapons and fighting. But I do see what your all saying. Pretty much the only thing that it has in common with animal crossing is that you can purchase your house and furnish it. The other thing it has in common with animal crossing is the way the world is set up. It has the same kind of feel to it. And i still appriciate feed back. I do need more ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.