• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft: A New Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
If we do, I myself am totally unaware of them...
Also, I tend to object to that "ruling" - We DO have some forums on brokenalliances.com, some threads on other miscellaneous sites, but we always post everything once on each site. Remember different sites often = different userbase and we want to reach as many people as possible, it's nothing to do with not appreciating Hive's hosted forums or anything.

And we don't have any on our website: http://www.warcraftanewdawn.com/#!__news_home
A blog maybe, but we don't even currently use that.

Level 20
Perhaps way back when we called it Warcraft: Legacy of the Damned (WCLOTD) and hosted it on worldcraft.hordestudio.com? Which doesn't even exist anymore.
We may get our own forums eventually if the interest is there, but it's not worth it at present.

TWIF..? He's lost interest and/or doesn't have the time, I still speak to him but he doesn't actively participate in this project anymore :(

Level 20
We're doing what we can but we're a bit low on volunteers, the SCII modding community hasn't taken off how we'd hoped, particularly here at hive, which is why we've found ourselves branching out elsewhere (mapster etc). Hopefully summer and HotS will bring more time, members and helpful assets and tools aplenty :)

I'm not the leader.. More of a people person, I tend to update all the sites and stuff, let people know we're not dead. I actually applied to lay out the lore, write tooltips and all that crap: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/1564106-post18.html - But I haven't had the chance to do a single bit of that. The mod is in dire need of leadership more than anything else and yet I feel it should be a community controlled thing, not one man/woman/team's vision.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
On the leadership, I kind of agree, I particularly lost hope on this when I saw what you were doing to heroes and I'm not sure the lot of people will agree. I don't deny heroes play a too large role and units are sort of obsolete on WarCraft III, but neither do I like what you were doing to them.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Just the general idea of having them only lvl to 5 and stuff. I remember reading more changes that I didn't quite like, but I can't think of them all right now. I'd accept making getting the 2nd and 3rd heroes more costly or make it much harder to lvl heroes or reduce their combat effectiveness or a combination of the three.

Status
Not open for further replies.