Warcraft 3 Re-Reforged: The Scourge of Lordaeron Act I

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
full

WARCRAFT III RE-REFORGED (RR)
HUMAN CAMPAIGN
THE SCOURGE OF LORDAERON
ACT I

This project truly captured what was intended for the Reforged campaign
Kam - Blizzard Warcraft 3: Reforged Campaign Designer

FEATURES

• Actually remastered in-game cinematics, with angles, interface and style closely matching the ones shown at Blizzcon 2018
  • Reimagined maps and missions, with beautiful, easy to navigate terrain, modernized gameplay, redesigned quests and more meaningful events, often influencing following maps in interesting ways
  • Detailed and expanded lore, with fleshed out characters, old and new, meaningful interactions and many references from World of Warcraft
  • Rebalanced difficulty levels, to make the experience tailored and engaging to each player, with completely new AI scripts designed to give opponents a distinguishable personality
  • Multiple languages supported, including some voice acting for the additional dialogues, and all graphics mods compatible
  • New, lore accurate secrets and much much more... only waiting for you to play!

PROJECT'S SUBFORUM

FAQ
  • How do I install the campaign?
    Custom campaigns are not currently supported in Warcraft 3: Reforged are we are all waiting for Blizzardto fix this. Until then, there are two ways to play the campaign:
    1. Download the maps Unpack them in your Warcraft III\Maps\Download folder (under my documents in Windows) Start the game Single Player Custom Game Select the mission you want to play
    2. Download the maps Unpack them where you want Open the World Editor Click on File Open Map Once the map is loaded, you can play the map by pressing the Test Map button (or by pressing Ctrl+F9)
    Please note that the campaign is Reforged HD settings only and cannot be played with classic graphics.
  • What difficulty is for me and how do I select a difficulty?
    If you can beat the vanilla campaign on Hard difficulty, I suggest trying out Hard for an engaging additional challenge or Normal if you just want to play on a similar difficulty level. If you can beat the original campaign on Normal you can try Normal to add some challenge or Easy to have a slightly easier experience than the original. Finally, if you only can beat the vanilla campaign on Easy, I recommend playing on Easy.
    You cannot select a difficulty through the Custom Game menu, directly in the game interface,. You can however do so by playing through the World Editor.
    To choose a difficulty this way click on File Preferences Test Map Select the difficulty of your choice Play the map through the World Editor to play on the chosen difficulty.
    The difficulty of the game when played through the Custom Game menu is always Normal.
  • Can I play with graphics mods?
    Yes, but it's not the intended experience. Graphics is tuned on vanilla settings, and models/textures could look too dark/washed out or animations could bug out completely. Please don't report any glitch or issues unless you are playing with vanilla game.
  • Is hero progress saved between maps?
    Yes, and also much more... It is saved no matter how you play the maps, from the World Editor or from the custom game menu. Just remind that if you change the playing method between missions, progress could be reset
  • What do you mean by Act I?
    It represents the first act of the campaign, both thematically and as far ar releases are concerned. The first act consists in all the missions up to The Culling, excluded, and it depicts the first part of the story, before Arthas starts to fall into darkness. The second act will be released when it's ready...
  • Is music the same as vanilla game?
    Yes, but there are some instances where custom music is played, for example when specific sections or battles happen. Music should feel definitely more interactive and dynamic than in vanilla game.
  • Is there any copyrighted custom music in the campaign?
    All music comes from Blizzard's games, specifically World of Warcraft and all of its expansions. You can record any footage of this campaign and put it online without risk of copyright infringements.
  • Are heroes like in vanilla campaigns?
    Heroes ability are the same of the vanilla campaign and the main heroes of the campaign are Arthas and Jaina, just like in the original one. The experience system, however, is tweaked to be more rewarding. In other words, your heroes needs to do stuff in first person to gain experience and a lot of killing is required to gain levels. Tomes of experience and creep camps to clear come really handy, so make sure to search for them!
  • What do you mean by modernized gameplay and redesigned quests?
    Missions should feel less repetitive and some twists are added to the basic build a base then destroy your opponent's base formula. Additional mechanics are introduced with maximum care to make them not frustrating. Quests are also redesigned to feel modern and more similar to Starcraft 2's ones. This includes easier to understand objectives with more complex quest mechanics. Also checkpoints are used extensively, to better keep the player's progress saved if something bad happens. One mission has also a completely different gameplay with respect to any vanilla map, of any campaign. I really hope you will enjoy it.
  • Is the overall story changed, for example taking care of World of Warcraft's events?
    The overall story is the same as classic, with some restored content. Additional elements from World of Warcraft are referenced and integrated into the main storyline, without retconning it in any way.
  • How can I play in my language?
    First check if your language is supported. I plan to support all languages Reforged supports, in time. If your language is already supported, just launch the map with the game in your language and it will work immediately, just like official campaigns. If your language is not supported all map specific text will be in english, additional dialogue will have no voice. Dialogues, game texts and lip sync will be automatically localized tough. I recommend to play in english if your locale is not supported for the best possible experience.
  • Can I edit the maps?
    All my maps are unprotected and as such you are free to open them, look at how they are done and edit for personal use only. It is forbidden however to republish my maps, modified or not, without my explicit consent.
  • Where can I find the AI scripts of the computer opponents in your maps?
    All my AI scripts are written in JASS and they use a customs set of advanced routines. You can find them in the map files (.ai extension) and they can be opened with any text editor (I do recommend Notepad++). You can also find them in this thread on Hive Workshop, alongside some AI scripts shared by other creators.
  • Do you plan on re-reforging the entire game?
    It depends. Ideally yes, but it is an huge undertaking and the time and effort required to make it real are enormous. How much this project will encompass of the game depends on your support. Only thing that I promise... if I start a campaign, that very campaign will be finished and released. But how many campaigns I do start re-reforging depends on you, more than on me.
  • How can I support you?
    The preferred way to support the project is by joining the Patreon I opened up specifically for this project. Also, you can check out my YouTube channel and share this project and the channel as much as you can in forums, social media, etc. If you are a youtuber and want to showcase my campaign, let me know so that I can include your footage in this page's showcases section. If you want to contribute with models, translations, voice-acting, bugs reports, design ideas and stuff like that you can join the project's Discord server. Finally, if you play the campaign please leave a review. Reviews are very important to me, both as recognition by the community and as a way to get constructive criticism.
  • Are there any known issues?
    Yes, very minor issues. When loading saves, custom music could be reset and default music could be playing instead. This can be annoying, but sadly there is nothing I can do to fix it. Also, the checkpoints saved by the game are in a folder not shown in some menus. Specifically, you can find them under CustomSaves folder. If this folder is not showing up for you, you probably need to load the game from another map and not from the main menu. As before, there is nothing I can do to fix this, but this is an issue that can be worked around with ease anyway. Beside that, I always advice to load the maps from within another map of the project, to make sure the Codex dialog doesn't bug out. Still, this is an engine bug which prevents the preloading necessary for the Codex dialog to work properly when loading a saved game, unless it's from a map of the project (where the initialization has occurred properly). Finally, there is a remote chance the Codex dialog could disable user clicking on the game world. This was only experienced internally, and it's a very rare bug I don't know how to fix yet. In the case it occours, saving and reloading the game is enough to fix it.

CURRENTLY SUPPORTED LANGUAGES

full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full

Note: a greyed out flag means the translation is current in progress, so not yet completed for all missions or just missing some parts.

SHOWCASES

Note: I will feature as many showcases as possible (they may be too many to be all featured here, huge thanks to the creators nonetheless). Please notice that some may not be up to date or they can be localized in languages other than english.

CREDITS

About me

Custom models

Custom systems

Custom icons

Voice actors

Translators

Acknowledgements

Patreon Supporters

My name is Luca Pasqualini and I'm an italian software engineer and teacher/researcher. I work in the field of computer science with a focus on AI and machine learning and I like developing games (possibly, from scratch) in my spare time. Because of that, I know very well Unity, Starcraft 2 Galaxy Editor and of course Warcraft 3 World Editor.

I have partecipated to the Rock The Cabinet 2017: Co-op edition contest for Starcraft 2 and my map, Mercenary Business made it to the top 10, to my great suprise. I have a Deviant Art page, where I show off mostly 3D arts, as well as a YouTube channel, where I showcase games, maps, mods I make and some music that I assemble together with my father.

I was hyped beyond any imagination for Warcraft 3: Reforged, and while the disappointment was there, I saw great potential in the art assets and in the few but key changes Blizzard made to the engine. Mostly for fun, I tried re-reforging the first map of the prologue with better cinematics and now... well, now here we are. I guess it's already been a long journey, and an even longer one awaits ahead...

Note: some models used in the maps are not released on Hive. More often than not, this is because the model is just a small edit or a general fix and not worth being published here, or I just want to keep it private to the project. Other models are instead edited from their Hive counterpart to better suit the project, and the edited version is not worth re-uploading. If you think I should credit your model, it's probably true and I just forgot to add it to this list. So write me about it and I will gladly add it here.

Note: many icons used are bundled together with the respective model or private to the project, i.e. not worth being published here.

• CAPTAIN MARWYN Rasmus Lemche (english), Luca Pasqualini (italian), Feivurey (russian), MavByte (german), Akim Belkheir a.k.a Shunrik (french), Warglaive (spanish, latino), Dariusz "Noktis"Ćwik (polish), Hurricane_Bo (chinese simplified)
  • ARAJ THE SUMMONER Alexandre Faller a.k.a Ehlesgens (english), Alessandro "Dagren" Monti (italian), Павел Осинягов (russian), MicRaving (german), Alexandre Faller a.k.a Ehlesgens (french), Warglaive (spanish, latino), Dariusz "Noktis"Ćwik (polish), 蓝蓝子 (chinese simplified)
  • KIRTONOS THE HERALD Ethenil (english), Alessandro "Dagren" Monti (italian), Алексей Негодаев (russian), MicRaving (german), Whirlwind (french), Warglaive (spanish, latino), JestePalom (polish), b站伊瑞斯 (chinese simplified)

A special thanks to Alexandre Faller a.k.a Ehlesgens for voicing the Shard Watcher in the french version of The March of the Scourge.

• ITALIAN Luca Pasqualini
  • RUSSIAN Buffalo
  • SPANISH Serena H.
  • LATINO Serena H.
  • FRENCH Alexandre Faller a.k.a Ehlesgens
  • GERMAN Vodoochamp, MicRaving
  • POLISH JestePalom
  • CHINESE (SIMPLIFIED) 正电子海, 蓝蓝子, 斯美拉琪海露, 奥丁信徒, Eddy

• Tamplier777 for the insightful discussions about the World Editor, the overall help and beta-testing.
  • ShadiHD for overall help and beta-testing.
  • Kam for his useful insights of Warcraft 3 Reforged.
  • Knall for beta-testing and the harsh, honest reviews.
  • PaulH for beta-testing and the invaluable help on the lore and codex.
  • Ardenaso for a lot of awesome ideas and his help on certain models.
  • Mr Ogre Man for his incredible help on a ton of custom models.
  • BurnedSmackdown for his help on certain models.
  • Zorrot for his help with the chinese community.
  • Spooki for overall help with the codex.
  • Barorque for overall help and beta-testing.
  • Retera for making Retera Model Studio.
  • A lot of awesome people and supporters on the Hive community and on the Warcraft 3 Re-Reforged Discord server! You are too many to list you all, but I thank you deeply!

For a comprehensive list of all the supporters, check out this page!

You all are amazing, thank you for your support!

CHANGELOG

01/15/2022

01/31/2022

05/06/2022

• Released Mission 05 Interlude (The Prince and the Prophet) [v1.0]
  • Released Mission 05 (March of the Scourge) [v1.0]
  • Released Mission 04 (The Cult of the Damned) [v1.0]
  • Released Mission 03 (Ravages of the Plague) [v1.0]
  • Released Mission 02 Interlude (Jaina's Meeting) [v1.0]
  • Released Mission 02 (Blackrock and Roll) [v1.0]
  • Released Mission 01 (The Defense of Strahnbrad) [v1.0]

Note: this update focuses on general improvements, bug fixes and balance changes. I am really happy with the state of release, and I'm sure within a few month this version will be as balanced and refined as the prologue campaign!

• Updated Mission 05 Interlude (The Prince and the Prophet) [v1.1]:
    - General localizations fixes and improvements
    - Minor fixes and improvements
  • Updated Mission 05 (March of the Scourge) [v1.1]:
    - Reduced the amount of resources the player starts with
    - Increased a bit the overall strength of Gran Wagon
    - Reduced a bit the movement time of the Grain Caravan, especially towards the first village
    - Fixed Jaina not playing sound when rescued
    - Fixed Sorceresses not playing sound when rescued
    - Fixed Uther resurrected units stand still instead of attacking enemy bases
    - Now the Fossil item purpose should be clearer
  • Updated Mission 04 (The Cult of the Damned) [v1.1]:
    - Reduced a bit the time Mass Grave skeletons wait before attacking player
    - Increased a bit the chance of cultists heroes to attack the player on their respective lane
    - Reduced the length of Fel Strike phase during Kel'Thuzad boss fight (thus making the fight shorter)
    - Increased the amount of Ghouls and Skeletons raised during Kel'Thuzad fight
    - Reduced the overall amount of resources of the player
    - Fixed swapped west and east gate of Andorhal in the leaderboard
    - Fixed unit keeping their stance when switching to MOBA phase
    - Fixed gold not transferring from previous map
    - Fixed a rare trigger queue bug when switching phases
    - Fixed a rare bug where player units could remain outside of Kel'Thuzad arena (hopefully)
    - Fixed a rare bug where Kel'Thuzad could remain stuck in the Fel Strike phase (hopefully)
    - Fixed a rare bug where Kel'Thuzad could not attack player units (hopefully)
    - Fixed Marwyn ready quote being cut when playing
    - Fixed a rare bug preventing the Main Quest from completing after Kel'Thuzad is defeated (hopefully)
    - Fixed Dargal duplication miracle
    - Removed bounty on Anguished Spectres in Sorrow Hill
  • Updated Mission 03 (Ravages of the Plague) [v1.1]:
    - Fixed Jaina team color in final cinematic
  • Updated Mission 02 Interlude (Jaina's Meeting) [v1.1]:
  • Updated Mission 02 (Blackrock and Roll) [v1.1]:
    - Increased a bit the length of Dark Ritual timer to give player a bit more time to breathe
    - Reduced the strength of Searinox Hunt runes
    - Increased the amount of Whelps and Skeletons in Searinox Hunt
    - Increased the damage dealt by Searinox
    - Reduced the HP of Searinox (the battle should be overall harder but shorter now)
    - Increased Uther acquisition range to help reduce the chance of Blackrock units get stuck (which is quite rare already)
    - Fixed Arthas horse death sound
    - Fixed Searinox Hunt runes brought back to main area
    - Fixed Uther not having divine armor after second cinematic with Dragon Hunters
  • Updated Mission 01 (The Defense of Strahnbrad) [v1.1]:
    - Increased by two minutes the hidden timer before Strahnbrad gets attacked
    - Increased the overall strength of the Slave Master (attack, defense and HP)
    - Fixed Arthas horse death sound

Note: this update focuses on some update balances and additional improvements for what concerns models and overall lighting, plus some localization fixes and improvements. There are a lot of performance improvements and maps should load even faster in the editor.

• Updated Mission 05 Interlude (The Prince and the Prophet) [v1.2]:
    - Added a new improved model for captain Marwyn
    - Light overhaul (added a rim light, improved all Day-Night-Cycle (DNC), fixed black faces of unlit characters during cinematics using also ambient light)
    - Removed low poly grass
    - Added animated natural doddoads
    - Improved chinese translation
    - General optimization, bugfixes and improvements
  • Updated Mission 05 (March of the Scourge) [v1.2]:
    - Fixed Mardenholde Keep model which was having some issues
    - Fixed an issue with a rare double quest message on the Grain Caravan optional quest
    - Now the caravan quest will start a bit later in the game
    - Now the attack waves on hard should be slightly slower
    - Now zombie sounds are more appropriate to zombies and are the same for all localizations
    - Fixed a bug in the zombies animation speed not being synced with their actual in-game speed
    - Now Andorhal crates have the Andorhal logo on them
    - Light overhaul (added a rim light, improved all Day-Night-Cycle (DNC), fixed black faces of unlit characters during cinematics using also ambient light)
    - Removed low poly grass
    - Completely redone villagers AI, now much more effective and less heavy on performances
    - Reduced the amount of messages on screen
  • Updated Mission 04 (The Cult of the Damned) [v1.2]:
    - Increased a bit the difficulty of the cultists waves
    - Fixed a bug that was causing the skeletons to never attack (they should rarely attack, but they were never attacking)
    - Now zombie sounds are more appropriate to zombies and are the same for all localizations
    - Fixed a bug in the zombies animation speed not being synced with their actual in-game speed
    - Added a system to make the Haunted Gold Mines easier to destroy without siege damage, attacking them should be easier now
    - Removed low poly grass
    - Completely redone villagers AI, now much more effective and less heavy on performances
  • Updated Mission 03 (Ravages of the Plague) [v1.2]:
    - Improved the Abomination animations
    - Reduced abilities cooldown for the Abomination, making the fight a bit harder overall
    - The final ambush is now overall harder
    - Improved some camera angles and cutscene, plus now the camera will focus on the Andorhal crates when Jaina speaks about them
    - Removed low poly grass
  • Updated Mission 02 Interlude (Jaina's Meeting) [v1.2]:
    - Removed low poly grass
  • Updated Mission 02 (Blackrock and Roll) [v1.2]:
    - Increased a bit the time required for the Dark Ritual to finish
    - Searinox will no longer drop a rune of resurrection if there is no dead player unit nearby
    - Added a system to make the orc structures easier to destroy without siege damage, attacking their base should take less time now
    - Removed low poly grass
  • Updated Mission 01 (The Defense of Strahnbrad) [v1.2]:
    - Reduced the amount of repeated dialogue when Strahnbrad buildings collapse
    - Increased a little bit the time of the hidden timer before Strahnbrad is attacked
    - Added shaking and noise when building collapse as in The Culling
    - Improved intro cutscene animations and camera angles
    - Increased a bit the strength of Menag and the Slave Master
    - Removed low poly grass
    - Added new chinese logo
Contents

RR Human 01 (Map)

RR Human 02 (Map)

RR Human 02 Interlude (Map)

RR Human 03 (Map)

RR Human 04 (Map)

RR Human 05 (Map)

RR Human 05 Interlude (Map)

Reviews
Wazzz
Another Act, another banger. Following the Prologue, the quality has continued to be upheld and, in some instances, improved. While the Prologue was partially limited in being a tutorial, the addition of various assets for the Blackrock Clan (which...

InsaneMonster

Hosted Project: W3RR
Level 25
Also, I might've missed something, but what is the reward for Little Timmy quest in Chapter 1? I did not notice any.

By design, a Prince should not have rewards given by poor peasants when saving children. Also, you indirectly get the reward as Claws of Attack +3 from the Gnoll camp.

InsaneMonster

Level 25
A new update is now released!

Changelog (01/31/2022)
Note: this update focuses on general improvements, bug fixes and balance changes. I am really happy with the state of release, and I'm sure within a few months this version will be as balanced and refined as the prologue campaign!

• Updated Mission 05 Interlude (The Prince and the Prophet) [v1.1]:
    • General localizations fixes and improvements
    • Minor fixes and improvements
  • Updated Mission 05 (March of the Scourge) [v1.1]:
    • Reduced the amount of resources the player starts with
    • Increased a bit the overall strength of Gran Wagon
    • Reduced a bit the movement time of the Grain Caravan, especially towards the first village
    • Fixed Jaina not playing sound when rescued
    • Fixed Sorceresses not playing sound when rescued
    • Fixed Uther resurrected units stand still instead of attacking enemy bases
    • Now the Fossil item purpose should be clearer
  • Updated Mission 04 (The Cult of the Damned) [v1.1]:
    • Reduced a bit the time Mass Grave skeletons wait before attacking player
    • Increased a bit the chance of cultists heroes to attack the player on their respective lane
    • Reduced the length of Fel Strike phase during Kel'Thuzad boss fight (thus making the fight shorter)
    • Increased the amount of Ghouls and Skeletons raised during Kel'Thuzad fight
    • Reduced the overall amount of resources of the player
    • Fixed swapped west and east gate of Andorhal in the leaderboard
    • Fixed unit keeping their stance when switching to MOBA phase
    • Fixed gold not transferring from previous map
    • Fixed a rare trigger queue bug when switching phases
    • Fixed a rare bug where player units could remain outside of Kel'Thuzad arena (hopefully)
    • Fixed a rare bug where Kel'Thuzad could remain stuck in the Fel Strike phase (hopefully)
    • Fixed a rare bug where Kel'Thuzad could not attack player units (hopefully)
    • Fixed Marwyn ready quote being cut when playing
    • Fixed a rare bug preventing the Main Quest from completing after Kel'Thuzad is defeated (hopefully)
    • Fixed Dargal duplication miracle
    • Removed bounty on Anguished Spectres in Sorrow Hill
  • Updated Mission 03 (Ravages of the Plague) [v1.1]:
    • Fixed Jaina team color in final cinematic
  • Updated Mission 02 Interlude (Jaina's Meeting) [v1.1]:
  • Updated Mission 02 (Blackrock and Roll) [v1.1]:
    • Increased a bit the length of Dark Ritual timer to give player a bit more time to breathe
    • Reduced the strength of Searinox Hunt runes
    • Increased the amount of Whelps and Skeletons in Searinox Hunt
    • Increased the damage dealt by Searinox
    • Reduced the HP of Searinox (the battle should be overall harder but shorter now)
    • Increased Uther acquisition range to help reduce the chance of Blackrock units get stuck (which is quite rare already)
    • Fixed Arthas horse death sound
    • Fixed Searinox Hunt runes brought back to main area
    • Fixed Uther not having divine armor after second cinematic with Dragon Hunters
  • Updated Mission 01 (The Defense of Strahnbrad) [v1.1]:
    • Increased by two minutes the hidden timer before Strahnbrad gets attacked
    • Increased the overall strength of the Slave Master (attack, defense and HP)
    • Fixed Arthas horse death sound

Level 5
For the record, this is amazing and I love it. I love the lore tidbit scattered everywhere. I love pulling in all the various named NPCs and characters, like Dargal and even High Priest Thel'danis.

I do have one question. It's clear the Wirt's Leg easter egg is meant to be given to Jaina.

Is the payoff for letting her hold it in this collection, or will that come in future content?

Level 1
Wow... What can I say man. I made this account just to congratulate the developers for being able to complete a huge project! I enjoyed this a ton, the missions had good redesigns and the cutscenes are really nice as well! I do find it crazy how just a couple of people can do more then the billion dollar company can. Thank you for making this, and I'm excited to see more!

Level 2
Excellent map, its maps like theses that makes the purchased of the warcraft refundet worth it

Level 1

Small correction to mission 4. I don't believe the Andorhal Graveyard is referred to as Sorrow Hill until World of Warcraft, which makes sense, as it's the site of Uther's death. It might just be better off referred to as the 'local graveyard' or 'Andorhal Graveyard.' Or some other original name before being redubbed sorrow hill.

Level 32
Just wanted to say that I've been following this and then binged WTii's playthrough when it came out! This was the tipping for me to explore the community again and I gotta thank you for that.

How you made the missions more dynamic was just so exciting. These boss fights and new takes on original missions look super fun and are actually intense as a WoW raid would be. We get more of an adventure feel in an RTS format and it works so well narratively. The new cut scenes and how they're shot really brings out more character with our dramatic humans heroes lol. "Little" things like more lore easter eggs, new/more voice lines, demi heroes, and codex's to read just make the Warcraft world look way more alive than it already is. You're talented as hell IM, great work man. Can't wait for the rest :D

Last edited:
Level 2
Hi InsaneMonster, I created an account just to thank you for doing this massive undertaking of redoing the campaign. I played through the Orc and this newly released Human one and is very impressed. The cut scenes are nicely done and I enjoyed the improved side quests too, they are more meaningful now. The new boss fights is a breath of fresh air as well. Please keep up the good work! You definitely deserve more praise and exposure! I look forward to the remaining missions of the Human campaign and hopefully you will be able to redo the Undead and Night Elves campaign too eventually.

Level 3
You've got amazing support on Patreon. I wish you the best and more! I played the prologue and I loved it. I am eager to play this one. Thank you for your hardwork!

Edit: Played it and it was MUCH better than the previous one. The first 2 missions were a delight, the second being my favorite! My only complain is that it is not hard enough on hard difficulty :p

Last edited:
Level 2
I don't get how to set the difficulty to hard. When I hit test map in world editor it just starts without a choice to set a difficulty.

Level 7
This is- remarkable, hard to find words to describe the quality here, on comparison with the "reforged" version.
Truly hope to see more of this expansion, and even if it is way too much to ask, I humbly hope for an undead campaign. Good luck, and bless this project.

"Light give you strength"
-Arthas

Level 10
Honestly, well done for you job... but I can't stop feeling a little bit underwhelmed by mission 5.
Obviously, as the maker of this, you can do whatever you want with the maps and direction of the project/campaign, but mission 5 just doesn't feel right.

Probably because of the idea itself that this is what Blizzard "should have done", even better since their release was garbage, which is easy to beat.
But you have to bear in mind that the people working on it 20 years ago actually used their brains and loved what they were doing, unlike most of the people nowadays who basically make games without souls in them.

You obviously put your soul into this, well at least some effort. But changing fundamental, yet simple things from the original can completely turn this project to 180 degrees.
Right now it's at 90 degrees, hopefully the wind is merciful and the sailor is experienced and understanding.

InsaneMonster

Level 25
Honestly, well done for you job... but I can't stop feeling a little bit underwhelmed by mission 5.
Obviously, as the maker of this, you can do whatever you want with the maps and direction of the project/campaign, but mission 5 just doesn't feel right.

Probably because of the idea itself that this is what Blizzard "should have done", even better since their release was garbage, which is easy to beat.
But you have to bear in mind that the people working on it 20 years ago actually used their brains and loved what they were doing, unlike most of the people nowadays who basically make games without souls in them.

You obviously put your soul into this, well at least some effort. But changing fundamental, yet simple things from the original can completely turn this project to 180 degrees.
Right now it's at 90 degrees, hopefully the wind is merciful and the sailor is experienced and understanding.

I don't know if I'm reading it wrong or it's just some language barrier at work here, but this sounds somewhat not friendly. Especially, the last sentence sounds a bit passive aggressive, a bit like a veiled threat. Please, we should all be friends here, regardless of what we think of each other works. We all work for free, so this tone is definitely not necessary.

Level 10
I don't know if I'm reading it wrong or it's just some language barrier at work here, but this sounds somewhat not friendly. Especially, the last sentence sounds a bit passive aggressive, a bit like a veiled threat. Please, we should all be friends here, regardless of what we think of each other works. We all work for free, so this tone is definitely not necessary.
Yes, sorry. I don't want to insult you. Just mentioning that mission 5 was not what I expected, which is completely okay!
Thank you for making this anyway, as you said, work in our free time! I respect a lot!
:grin:

Level 1
Such an amazing mod, doing the work of the developer and so much more. I love all the redesigns. It like playing Warcraft 3 in a totally new way. I really hope this project with continue and you have my support to that end.

Level 1
There is no doubt that this is an excellent campaign. I can't wait to play the rest! Hopefully the team will update this work.

Level 3
Some of campaign couldn't work on my laptop . what's the problem please tell me why ? that one also not working
Some more information please.

Are you running Warcraft 3 Reforged on the latest patch?
Can you see the maps when creating a custom game? If no, where have you put the maps?
Do they load? If no, is there an error message?
What exactly is not working?

Level 17
Some of campaign couldn't work on my laptop . what's the problem please tell me why ? that one also not working
What Reforged game/patch version have you tried on? Are you using Reforged or Classic graphics?
Some campaigns are only compatible with the latest versions, but for custom campaigns that are made on Classic, you must install the Quenching Mod first.

InsaneMonster

Level 25
A new update is now released!

Changelog (05/06/2022)
Note: this update focuses on some update balances and additional improvements for what concerns models and overall lighting, plus some localization fixes and improvements. There are a lot of performance improvements and maps should load even faster in the editor.
  • Updated Mission 05 Interlude (The Prince and the Prophet) [v1.2]:
    • Added a new improved model for captain Marwyn
    • Light overhaul (added a rim light, improved all Day-Night-Cycle (DNC), fixed black faces of unlit characters during cinematics using also ambient light)
    • Removed low poly grass
    • Added animated natural doddoads
    • Improved chinese translation
    • General optimization, bugfixes and improvements
  • Updated Mission 05 (March of the Scourge) [v1.2]:
    • Fixed Mardenholde Keep model which was having some issues
    • Fixed an issue with a rare double quest message on the Grain Caravan optional quest
    • Now the caravan quest will start a bit later in the game
    • Now the attack waves on hard should be slightly slower
    • Now zombie sounds are more appropriate to zombies and are the same for all localizations
    • Fixed a bug in the zombies animation speed not being synced with their actual in-game speed
    • Now Andorhal crates have the Andorhal logo on them
    • Light overhaul (added a rim light, improved all Day-Night-Cycle (DNC), fixed black faces of unlit characters during cinematics using also ambient light)
    • Removed low poly grass
    • Completely redone villagers AI, now much more effective and less heavy on performances
    • Reduced the amount of messages on screen
  • Updated Mission 04 (The Cult of the Damned) [v1.2]:
    • Increased a bit the difficulty of the cultists waves
    • Fixed a bug that was causing the skeletons to never attack (they should rarely attack, but they were never attacking)
    • Now zombie sounds are more appropriate to zombies and are the same for all localizations
    • Fixed a bug in the zombies animation speed not being synced with their actual in-game speed
    • Added a system to make the Haunted Gold Mines easier to destroy without siege damage, attacking them should be easier now
    • Removed low poly grass
    • Completely redone villagers AI, now much more effective and less heavy on performances
  • Updated Mission 03 (Ravages of the Plague) [v1.2]:
    • Improved the Abomination animations
    • Reduced abilities cooldown for the Abomination, making the fight a bit harder overall
    • The final ambush is now overall harder
    • Improved some camera angles and cutscene, plus now the camera will focus on the Andorhal crates when Jaina speaks about them
    • Removed low poly grass
  • Updated Mission 02 Interlude (Jaina's Meeting) [v1.2]:
    • Removed low poly grass
  • Updated Mission 02 (Blackrock and Roll) [v1.2]:
    • Increased a bit the time required for the Dark Ritual to finish
    • Searinox will no longer drop a rune of resurrection if there is no dead player unit nearby
    • Added a system to make the orc structures easier to destroy without siege damage, attacking their base should take less time now
    • Removed low poly grass
  • Updated Mission 01 (The Defense of Strahnbrad) [v1.2]:
    • Reduced the amount of repeated dialogue when Strahnbrad buildings collapse
    • Increased a little bit the time of the hidden timer before Strahnbrad is attacked
    • Added shaking and noise when building collapse as in The Culling
    • Improved intro cutscene animations and camera angles
    • Increased a bit the strength of Menag and the Slave Master
    • Removed low poly grass
    • Added new chinese logo