• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

warcraft 2-the return of the chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
sorry guys, i was ill. So pls be patient i will solve everithing. I downloaded everything you sent just i couldn't watch them.

Level 4
Depend if it's a project that need a big quantity of custom models. This project aim to replace every unit/building. So except for a few models, the only thing to do is campaign/AI etc...

as far as i know we are makeing a game from scartch, and that u act like doing this should be beyong easy. Also we are makeing 4 campiagns, As far as i know we dont have a oil system and havent even started expansions/normal orcs. ps: project isnt dead it just takes allot of effort to make this from 3-5 people

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

as far as i know we are makeing a game from scartch, and that u act like doing this should be beyong easy. Also we are makeing 4 campiagns, As far as i know we dont have a oil system and havent even started expansions/normal orcs. ps: project isnt dead it just takes allot of effort to make this from 3-5 people

The oil system is done, the map maker just never replied to the pm with the link I sent him =/

Level 7
Hy
Sorry... Again, its my fault. The school was hard,i have so many test and more so i couldn't write in the forum. But the school is finaly over and i have everything you all sent me.
As i remember Osama had the newest version.
About the human mage model, Kilrogg, send it to Sellenisko. He can finish it i think.
About the oil system, thanks your help. And sorry agin i did not reply :S. I would ask something about it via pm, if it isn't problem.
viktor

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Alright, pm me whenever. If you need the system changed in some way just tell me.

Level 6
Hy
Sorry... Again, its my fault. The school was hard,i have so many test and more so i couldn't write in the forum. But the school is finaly over and i have everything you all sent me.
As i remember Osama had the newest version.
About the human mage model, Kilrogg, send it to Sellenisko. He can finish it i think.
About the oil system, thanks your help. And sorry agin i did not reply :S. I would ask something about it via pm, if it isn't problem.
viktor

Do you mean the one I've shown in requests thread?

Level 7
okay a post about it. The main problem is the lack of activity, i can't reach the other members. i know i had times when i lacked of activity so i don't judge anybody. So this mod is on hiatus :S. Also i started working with the sc2 editor, and its better in ways to recreate wc1 and 2. So I have a group and started working on the remake of wc1 after we finish (almost done only one-two thing left from data and 3/4 of human campaign finished) we will go on wc2. Maybe if the memebers of this project return i would continue this too.
Screenshots about the sc2 project:
Chronicles of Azeroth

Level 7
No it isn't your fault, i was off for long time too and also sc2 became my piority. But as i told if you and Mg wanna continue it i'm interested too.

Level 7
My campaign / Legend of War: Begins / was ready at last, and now we may start dealing with the restart of the project.

...I have to talk these over with Viktor.

viktor handed over the management of the project to me, and there is no trouble with this, but...
the team members disappeared unfortunately. :sad:

And now many things are missing from this mod:
- lots of maps
- some models
- operational good oil collector trigger
- operational naval AI trigger
- lots of other triggers, quests ect..
I cannot do these alone.

Viktor does not have enough time, to work two projects at once...
and I do not expect this from him.

I may make a choice now.
- or I start to recruit a new team.
- or I get my resources and I join an other WC2 mod team. /if somebody needs me /

thinking...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.