• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War of the Guardians ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
@Bloodelf300, Hero Idea accepted. Quest Ideas and some of the Item Ideas accepted.

Update:
- Finished Alek - Pandaren Hermit Base Hero.

Level 6
@Bloodelf300, Hero Idea accepted. Quest Ideas and some of the Item Ideas accepted.

Update:
- Finished Alek - Pandaren Hermit Base Hero.

Hey i think Bloodelf bow's mastery skill is too IMBA...
maybe you should make the skill get weak some of he skills is too strong.Hope hexcellion here he the one can make those skill get balanced...

Level 11
yep, I am going to nerf down some of them to make it balanced with all of the other heroes. :)

Level 12
Hey i think Bloodelf bow's mastery skill is too IMBA...
maybe you should make the skill get weak some of he skills is too strong.Hope hexcellion here he the one can make those skill get balanced...

Hmm. I just noticed that Bloodelf's hero is indeed imba, when you posted this. The hunter is able to summon so many units, making her the best solo hero in the game. Rename Bow Mastery, because mastering the art of using bows, does not affect your summoning skills, it should be like renamed into something which refers to skills being stronger, because like I said, bow mastery is too affiliated with bows, your skills on using those, your swiftness, and stuff. Rename it into something that has a connection with your summons being stronger and stuff.

Btw, I suggest that instead of increasing the number of units spawned from skills because of her ultimate or level 39 skill, just increase their capabilities.

They could have additional skills, damage, attack speed or whatever, but adding additional hippogryphs, and having additional units under your command would make it too easy to solo. Imo, setting the units you can control/summon to 1 or 2 would be better. 1 is already enough, 2 is good, but 3 is too much, and so on.

I'd like to review his skills right now, but I can't, I'm too busy right now, so I'm only able to give some feedback on his level 15+ skills. I'll check his hero later when I get the time to.

Items:

Holy Bomb - Magic bomb that contains holy power. Click it and place it at a target location. The bomb will explode in x seconds, dealing x damage to neabry enemy units. If the damaging units are undeads, they will take x% more damage. Contains x charge(s).

Smoke Bomb - Bomb with smoke. Click it and place it at a target location. The bomb will explode in x seconds, making neabry units to can't see you for x seconds. Ethereal units(ghosts, phantoms, elements, etc.) are don't affected. Contains x charge(s).

Supreme Potion - Bottle with a magic shiny liquid in it. Increases HP by x, MP by x, movement speed by x%, attack speed by x%, armor by x, damage by x, HP regeneration by x% and MP regeneration by x% for x seconds. Contains x charge(s).

Pirate's Hook - These hooks replaces pirates' lost hands. Increases attack speed by x% and damage by x.

Brewmaster's Robe - Pandaren brewmaster robe. Increases armor by x and agility by x.

Bearform Potion - Who drinks this potion will be transformed in a wild and brutal bear. Transforms the Hero in bear over x seconds. Contains x charge(s).

Quests:

Engineer <Name>: <Quest Giver's Name> needs a engineer to repair his machine. Would you find a engineer for him?
-Find the orc engineer <Name>
-Tell him about the machine of <Quest Giver's Name>
-Return with <Orc Engineer's Name> to <Quest Giver's Name>
-You and <Orc Engineer's Name> must survive

Gnoll Thieves: A pack of gnoll thieves is stealing goods from <Village Name>!
-Find gnolls' outhide
-Kill their chieftain, <Name>
-Return the goods to <Village Name>

Level 6
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btngiant03-213947/?prev=r=20&page=4 = Ogre Rumble!
-David the guardian of the city is dead and many people find his corpse.No one knows why
David die.But,there's a child see why david dead and who kill david.It's Ogre Lord "Cyclops"
-Find And Kill "Cyclops' and bring "Cyclops" eye
-Return and bring the eye to village

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnberserkermurloc-212260/?prev=r=20&page=5 = Revenge to the murlocs
-Lazar is a villager with a fisherman profession he just do his day normally like before
fishing.But,in another day he goes to fishing he see a large frog with blade and a shell
shield.It took a seconds to make him realized the legend is true "Frogdor" the ancient
frog who kills many people in one day he's come.Lazar is scared to go fishing now he
need a help.
-Kill Frogdor and take his shield
-bring the shield to Lazar

Level 12
@Saif, you should review these (Bloodelf's suggestions):

Holy Bomb - There are already a lot of skill nukes, so adding an item nuke would make the game too easy.
Smoke Bomb - This is like a stun because your enemies can't see you. Yet again, skills are already enough, no need for stunning items.
Supreme Potion - Very imba. Plus attack speed in here can't be increased right? So there should be no skills which give +attack speed nor items which give +attack speed.
Bearform Potion - Another imba item. That's why every hero has their own unique skills, like a hero which can transform into beasts, this potion makes their presence not felt.

But Pirate's Hook and Brewmaster's Robe are both acceptable, since they're not imba like those potions Bloodelf suggested.

Quests:

Deadly Poison - Captain <Name> was poisoned by a gian dangerous snake. The antidote is a strange magic plant named <Name>!
-Find the magic plat <Name> in x minutes and return to <Captain's Name>
-Captain <Name> must not die

Mad Goblins - Some goblin engineers and scientists have get mad! Kill them!
-Kill x mad goblin engineers
-Imprison the mad goblin scientist <Name> and return with him to <Goblin City Name>
-<Mad Goblin Scientist's Name> must survive

Items:

Horned Skull - Demonic skull with magical powers. Gives +x inteligence and +x strength. Also, gives the ''Bloodhorn Aura'' buff, that gives a x% chance to deal an extra x% damage.

Magic Atom - A bigger atom than the normals that is viewable by human's eye. Gives +x mana permanently when used. Contains x charge(s).

Gladiator's Helm - Helm that is used by Gladiators in the arena. Increases defense by x and gives +x strength.

Pandaren Token - Token with the whte & black color. These tokens don't give you nothing, but you can exchange them with gold.
One Pandaren Token= x gold coin(s)

Umbrella Necklace - Necklace that absorbs power from the raining. Restores x HP and MP per second when is raining.

Mana Lotus - Lotus that gives mana power. Restores x mana when used. Contains x charge(s).

Level 6
The Umbrella neklace and the magic atom is too imba no way a item gonna give you a permanent mana every you use those.And the umbrella necklace it's too imba because if you fight with boss and when it's raining then you not gonna dead because you having a "fountain" with you when it's rain...

Level 3
The Horned Skull basically gives every hero crit. Isnt that unfair for those that already have crit? And if it does give crit, wouldnt it be better to give +agi rather that +int?

The magic atom isnt that imba because it would be just like buying a tome, but then again it should only give minimal mana bonus to avoid abusing it. Also, I dont see the connection of an atom to giving mana so you might wanna change the item and name.

For the umbrella nexklace, it could be a good item IF there was weather changes and such. But then it should only give like +3 HP regen or something low so they wouldnt be too imba.

Items:

Staff of Destruction
A ancient staff with incredibile powers. Increases all stats by x.

Calyx of Exchange
The liquid of this calyx exchanges life with power. Gives x mana, but loses x health when used. Contains x charge(s).

Bone Harp
Those who listen this Harp's sound are suffering terribily. Reduces neabru units' accuracy by x% and attack speed by x% over x seconds, when used. Contains x charge(s).

Creeps:

Name:Hell Brute
Race: Demon
Model: Doom Guard
Icon: BTNDoomGuard

Abilities:

Brutal Shred
Deals x direct damage x times to the target enemy.

Fel Blood
Increases neabry friendly units' HP by x and attack speed by x%.

Strike from the Air
The Hell Axefighter flies in straight line, dealing x damage to neabry enemies and x damage to the target unit.

Last edited:
Level 6
Staff of destruction: Hey, did you remember what hexcellion said the game no gonna be difficult to play if we having a item with a skill or something like that's why every hero having a skills

Calyx Exchange:Are this permanent or just temporarily?
if this permanent then it's not cool because the Int hero maybe just looking for this item all the time and use it again and again to make their mana be high and their attack be high too.The strength is reduces not a balancer they can buy armor or accessory to make their armor or HP up.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
icons_12555_btn.jpg
Metal parts

Find 8 metal parts and a wrench for engineerer <name>

icons_12779_btn.jpg
Agrasive wolfes

Defend <name>´s caravan from attacking wolfs

icons_3645_btn.jpg
Cursed medalion

A poor guy is under some sort of disease return his cursed amulet to the grave where he found it

icons_12776_btn.jpg
Anti plauge
Gather 5 herbs so the alchemist can make anti plauge potions

icons_4271_btn.jpg
Thieves
These crows steal out shiny belongings please slay them for us! kill 12 crows

Level 11
I am pausing the progress of the project. I did not know that preparation for college would take up a lot of time. From getting records, finding information and knowing the right places. I will post again If I have finished everything I need to do in my life. Thank you for everyone's activeness too. I shall give +rep to all the recent posters who kept this thread alive. :)

Items:

Runeblade
A runeblade like frostmourne, used by death knights. Gives +x to strength. Also, gives a x% chance to deal x times the normal damage and to affect enemies with the "freeze" buff. Units affected by the ''freeze'' buff movement and attack speed will be reduced by x% over x sec.

Fiery Runeblade
A runeblade with fire power, used by Deathwing's and Ragnaros' minions and servants. Gives +x to strength. Also, gives a x% chance to deal x times the normal damage and to affect enemies with the "burn" buff. Units affected by the ''burn'' buff will lose x HP per sec over x sec.

Clockwerk Goblin
A goblin machine created to serve lazy goblins. Places a clockwerk goblin when activated. The clockwerk goblin can build: Clockwerk Tower, Clockwerk Factory and Clockwerk Workshop. This item contains x charge(s).

Stone Axe
Primitive axe made by wood and stone. Increases damage by x and strenght by x.

Quests:

The Corruption: The <tribe name> orcish tribe members was possessed with demon blood!
-Kill x fel orc berserkers
-Trap <tribe name>'s leader in a soul gem and bring it back to orc town <name>

Deathwing's Minions: Deathing has created a army of lava minions. Druids of the Flame, Flamewalkers, Magma Knights,...and others. Stop him!
-Go in the ''Lava Fortress''
-Return to <city name>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.