• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War of the Guardians ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Update:
- Finished Tauren Bender's Level 39 Ability "Core Strength". Ability added to the 1st post.

It would take time for me to edit the video though :D. I might release the video tommorrow
your character is the next one I have to finish. ;D

Level 11
I can finish the video quicker than the hero :D
I'll try to do part of the video now then I'll finalize it later morning.
After that, I can start with your hero :)

Creep(s):

Name: Undead Villager
Model: Zombie
Color: Red: 255, Blue: 255, Green: 255
HP:250
MP:0
Level: 1
Ablities:

Canibalize - Consumes a nearby corpse to heal x hit points per second.

Name: Mutated Zombie
Model: Ghoul
HP:375
Level: 2
Ablities:

Claw - Claws a target enemy unit, dealing x damage.

Bite - Bites a target enemy unit, infecting it. The infected unit will lose x HP per sec. for x seconds.

Name: Plaguebearer
Model: Dalaran Mutant
HP:450
Ablities:

plaguecloud.gif

Plague - Infects nearby enemy living units with Plague. Plague deals x damage per second. Lasts in x seconds.
unholystrength.gif

Strenght of the Dead - Increases neabry units' damage by x% and HP by x%.

Name: Flesh Horror
Model: Abomination
HP:800
Level: 6
Ablities:

Bloody Strike - Strikes in a target area, dealing x damage to neabry enemies and tunning them for x seconds.

Bloody Explosion - The Flesh Horror explodes, dealing x damage to neabry enemies and infecting them. The infected units will lose x HP per sec. and their movement\attack speed will be reduced by x% for x seconds.

Name: Flesh Giant
Model: Flesh Golem
HP:1700
Level: 6
Ablities:

deathpact.gif

Bloody Smash - Strikes a target enemy unit with all his force, dealing x damage.

Unholy Blood - Increases neabry units' HP regeneration by x%.

Name: Worshipper
Model: Acolyte
HP:340
MP:200
Ablities:
sacrifice.gif

Sacrifice - When the Worhipper has very low life, kills himself and deals x damage in a small area.

Shadowbolt - Throws a magical shadowy bolt to a target enemy, dealing x damage.

Name: Dark Witch
Model: Banshee
HP:385
MP:250
Ablities:
possession.gif

Phantom - When the Dark Witch has very low life, she's transformed into a phantom. When she's a phantom, she's unable to attack but she can control a enemies' souls.

Curse - Curses a target enemy. The cursed unit's movement and attack speed will reduced by x% and the cursed unit will lose x HP and MP per sec. for x seconds.
bansheeadept.gif

Scroll of the Unholy - Raises x phantoms from x dead corpses. The phantoms are can't attack, but they can control a enemies' souls.

Name: Necromancer
Model: Necromancer
HP:475
MP:340
Level: 3
Ablities:

Raise Dead - Raises x skeletons from x corpses.

Death Coil - A coil of death that can heal a friendly Undead unit for x hit points, or deal half damage to an enemy living unit.
cripple.gif

Parasite - Makes a target enemy unit to cannot move, attack or cast spells for x seconds.

Name: Death Master
Model: Kel'thuzad
HP:550
MP:444
Level: 4
Ablities:

Raise Zombie - Raises x zombies from x corpses.

Ethereal Form - Transforms the Death Master into ghost for x seconds. When he's ghost, he cannot attacked or effected by spells, but he can attack and cast spells.
impale.gif

Impale - Raises spiked tendrils out in a straight line, dealing x damage and hurling enemy ground units into the air in their wake, stunning them for x seconds.

Name: Skeleton
Model: Skeleton Warrior
HP:150
Ablities: None

Name: Skeleton Archer
Model: Skeleton Archer
HP:210

Name: Skeleton Brute
Model: Skeletal Orc
HP:350
Ablities:

Resistent Bones - Increases neabry skeletal units' armor by x.

Name: Burning Archer
Model: Burning Archer
HP:380
MP:150
Ablities:

Flaming Arrows - Adds x bonus fire damage to an attack against enemies, but drains mana with each shot fired.

Name: Skeletal Mage
Model: Skeletal Mage
HP:450
MP:300
Ablities:

Torment - Kills a target enemy slowly, taking x HP per second and reducing it's movement\attack peed by x%. When the unit is killed, a phantom will raise from it's dead corpse.
lifedrain.gif

Drain Life - Absorbs the life energies of a target enemy unit by taking x life per second from it and giving it to the Skeletal Mage. Lasts in x seconds.
siphonmana.gif

Drain Mana - Absorbs the magical energies of a target enemy unit by taking x mana per second from it and giving it to the Skeletal Mage. Lasts in x seconds.

Name: Giant Beetle
Model: Carrion Beetle
HP:300
Ablities:
cryptfiendburrow.gif

Burrow - The Giant Beetle digs into the ground, becomes invisible, and gains a regeneration rate of x hit points per second. The Giant Beetle cannot attack while burrowed.

Name: Blood Beetle
Model: Carrion Beetle
Color: Red: 255, Blue: 50, Green: 50
HP:525
Ablities:
cryptfiendburrow.gif

Burrow - The Blood Beetle digs into the ground, becomes invisible, and gains a regeneration rate of x hit points per second. The Blood Beetle cannot attack while burrowed.

Suck Blood - Sucks a target enemy's blood for x second, taking x HP per second.

Name: Beetle Lord
Model: Crypt Lord
Color: Red: 255, Blue: 50, Green: 50
HP:750
MP:350
Level: 7
Ablities:
cryptfiendburrow.gif

Burrow - The Beetle Lord digs into the ground, becomes invisible, and gains a regeneration rate of x hit points per second. The Beetle Lord cannot attack while burrowed.
impale.gif

Impale - Slams the ground with the Beetle Lord's massive claws, shooting spiked tendrils out in a straight line, dealing x damage and hurling enemy ground units into the air in their wake, stunning them for x seconds.
spikedcarapace.gif

Spiked Carapace - Enhances the Beetle Lord's chitinous carapace with organic barbs, giving the Beetle Lord x bonus armor and returning x% of melee attack damage to enemies.
carrionbeetles.gif

Spawn Beetle - Spawns x giant beetles.

Name: Phantom Guardian
Model: Spirit of Vegeance
HP:240

Name: Phantom Soul-eater
Model: Wraith
Color: Red: 20, Blue: 20, Green: 5
HP:385
MP:200
Ablities:

Trap Soul - Traps a targeted enemy inside the Soul-eater. The enemy is returned to play when the Soul-eater is killed.

Name: Phantom Slayer
Color: Red: 0, Blue: 255, Green: 0
HP:475

Name: Phantom Avenger
Color: Red: 10, Blue: 10, Green: 10
HP:580
MP:240
Ablities:
shadowstrike.gif

Avenging Strike - Strikes with the power of vegeance a target enemy, dealing x damage. Also, the effected enemy's attack speed will be reduced by x% for x seconds.

Name: Phantom Vegeancemaster
Model: Wraith
Color: Red: 10, Blue: 10, Green: 10
HP:675
MP:350
Level: 5
Ablities:
vengeance.gif

Avengers - Summons x phantom avengers.

Fear - Reduces nearby enemy units' attack damage by x% for x seconds.

Name: Phantom Darkstriker
Model: Avatar of Vegeance
HP:950
MP:500
Level: 8
Ablities:

Immortality - When the Darkstriker dies, comes back to life. Immortality has a x second cooldown.

Chaos Bolt - Throws a magical bolt to a target enemy, dealing x damage and reducing enemy's mana by x.
spiritofvengeance.gif

Vegeance - Creates rampaging phantoms to explode upon the Vegeancemaster's enemies. Each exploding phantom deals x damage. Lasts in x seconds.

Last edited:
Quest(s):

Bandits' Lair: A group of orc bandits are attacking and killing people every day. Find their lair, and kill their boss,<Bandits' Boss Name>!
-Find orc bandits' lair
-Kill <Bandits' Boss Name>
-Return to <Quest Giver's Name>

The Lost Mage: <Fire Mage's Name> was a powerful fire mage, but he was lost in a big journey. Find him!
-Find <Fire Mage's Name>
-Return to <City Name>
-<Fire Mage's Name> must survive

Archer Training: <Archer Trainer's Name> is a famous archer trained. Go to her to train you.
-Go to <Archer Trainer's Name>
-Train yourself in archery

Level 11
nope not yet, sorry I have not yet posted any updates, we are currently busy on practicing our graduation (finally turning college weeee :) ) and sorry if I have been inactive this week. I'll make it up when our graduation is finished and the video of your hero is half done :)

Level 11
thank you hexcellion, and sure once I have finished the abilities of necromancer you can do that.

@Bloodelf300, oooops gave wrong rep description xD

+rep to all who participated in the past few days on this thread :)

Level 19
Well I have a quest idea:

1. Time Travels Part 1
- Basically this quest gives you new items from a new shop unlocked after these set of missions. One item given after this quest by the mage is an item called Time Pendant, which reverts you x years before or after today.
- You also get new optional abilities from the shop.
- Quest Info:
= In the deep parts of the x woods, a mage is said to have rumored to be able to bend time. A formerly rich villager wants you to go back in time and find his Lost Handbook, which is said to be lost 7 years ago. He would give you large amounts of money for it, if his future changes. Also, the m
- In this quest, you need to find an item called Lost Handbook in the mansion (the mans house present is a regular house). It is scattered in the mansion and you need to interact with NPC's inside the mansion to do it.

Level 11
what do you mean by reverts you x years before or after ??
and for the optional abilities, I will try to take a look at that :)

Level 11
@zlowly, I understand. :)

@Darkgrom, I dont need any ideas for now as I am too busy to work on the project just yet. A couple more days and I will be free until the 1st day of college :)

Level 11
Tauren Bender Video finished, saving the movie at present :)

EDIT:
Saving finished, video is being uploaded :)

EDIT2:

Need RPG.Infinity's and Ocelot's abilities :)

Updates:
- Finished Necromancer's Level 15 Ability "Covering Shadows". Ability added to the 1st post.
- 90% Tauren Bender Video Uploaded.

@zlowly, message me the pincode of your hero :)

EDIT3:
Update:
- Tauren Bender Video Uploaded.

Last edited:
Level 6
Tauren Bender Video finished, saving the movie at present :)

EDIT:
Saving finished, video is being uploaded :)

EDIT2:

Need RPG.Infinity's and Ocelot's abilities :)

Updates:
- Finished Necromancer's Level 15 Ability "Covering Shadows". Ability added to the 1st post.
- 90% Tauren Bender Video Uploaded.

@zlowly, message me the pincode of your hero :)

EDIT3:
Update:
- Tauren Bender Video Uploaded.

PM sent for my pincode of my hero...

Level 11
oh by pincode I mean, give me 5 numbers as your pincode :D

EDIT:
Update:
- Finished Necromancer's Level 19 Ability "Demonic Soul". Ability added to the 1st post.

Last edited:
Level 11
the damaging area spells would only deal a little amount though. And he might only be able to cast all his spells for at least two times only. As he focuses on strength for the damage of the spells. If he tries to give his intelligence and mana a boost, the damage of his abilities would not be too hard. We shall see once I release an alpha test.

@BloodElf300, can you please repost the remaining abilities of your hero ?? So I can start finishing yours after I finish Darkgrom's. :)

Level 11
Updates:
- Finished Necromancer's Level 23 Ability "Haunted Souls" and Level 27 Ability "Empower Demon". Abilities added to the 1st post.
- Finished Necromancer's Level 31 Ability "Taste of Death". Ability added to the 1st post.

Last edited:
Level 11
Map is not yet finished, I am still terraining, neutrals have not yet been finished :)

Level 2
I'm not really good at making skills, so I would recommend the help of people to improve these skills.

Level 1 Skill: Purification- The Paladin heals a target friendly unit for 1.5x of its int.

Level 3 Skill: Divine Protection- The Paladin surrounds a friendly unit with a shield. Damage will be absorbed by 6x of Paladin's int added to str divided by 2.

Level 7 Skill: Crucify- The Paladin will rain down light to damage enemy units in a cross-shaped way. Deals 1.2x str and lasts for 5 seconds.

Level 11 Skill: Peaceful Aura- This aura give 4 armor, 15 damage and 3 HP Regen

Level 15 Skill: Taunt- The Paladin taunts enemy units to attack him, which lasts for 4 seconds. During its duration, has a chance to heal the Paladin for 0.3x int.

Level 19 Skill: Call of the Light- The Paladin calls out to the light, summoning 3 angels from the sky. They deal damage dependent to 50 + 0.5x str of Paladin and heal friendly units for 50+ 0.3x int of Paladin.

Level 23 Skill: Great Strength- Increases the Paladin's str by 10 and its intelligence by 6. Also increases hp by 40 and mana by 20.

Level 27 Skill: Nature's Help- The Paladin calls down to a wave of light, healing all units within 750 AOE, healing 50 hp per second for 15 seconds.

Level 31 Skill: Devotion Aura- Increases armor of the Paladin and nearby friendly units by 25.

Level 35 Skill: Paladin Mastery- Greatly improves most of the Paladin's skill.
*Heal skill will heal for 2x int.
*Crucify's damage becomes 1.5x str and lasts for 7 seconds.
*Peaceful Aura will increase the armor by 4, damage by 5, and hp regen by 2
*Call of the Light will increase the number of angels by 3.
*Great Strength will add 5 more str and 3 more int to the Paladin.
*Devotion Aura will increase armor from 25 to 30.

Level 39 Skill: Paladin's Sacrifice- The Paladin sacrifices half of his hp to surround his allies with divine protection. This divine protection absorbs damage dependent to half of half of the Paladin's sacrificed hp.

Last edited:
Level 6
I'm not really good at making skills, so I would recommend the help of people to improve these skills.

Level 1 Skill: Purification- The Paladin heals a target friendly unit for 1.5x of its int.

Level 3 Skill: Divine Protection- The Paladin surrounds a friendly unit with a shield. Physical damage will be absorbed by 5x of Paladin's str while Magical damage will be absorbed by 7x of Paladin's int.

Level 7 Skill: Crucify- The Paladin will rain down light to damage enemy units in a cross-shaped way. Deals 1.2x str and lasts for 5 seconds.

Level 11 Skill: Peaceful Aura- This aura decreases enemy units damage by 15%.

Level 15 Skill: Taunt- The Paladin taunts enemy units to attack him, which lasts for 4 seconds. During its duration, has a chance to heal the Paladin for 0.3x int.

Level 19 Skill: Call of the Light- The Paladin calls out to the light, summoning 3 angels from the sky. They deal damage dependent to 50 + 0.5x str of Paladin and heal friendly units for 50+ 0.3x int of Paladin.

Level 23 Skill: Great Strength- Increases the Paladin's str by 10 and its intelligence by 6. Also increases hp by 40 and mana by 20.

Level 27 Skill: Nature's Help- The Paladin calls down to a wave of light, healing all units within 750 AOE, healing 50 hp per second for 15 seconds.

Level 31 Skill: Devotion Aura- Increases armor of the Paladin and nearby friendly units by 25.

Level 35 Skill: Paladin Mastery- Greatly improves most of the Paladin's skill.
*Heal skill will heal for 2x int.
*Crucify's damage becomes 1.5x str and lasts for 7 seconds.
*Call of the Light will increase the number of angels by 3.
*Great Strength will add 5 more str and 3 more int to the Paladin.
*Devotion Aura will increase armor from 25 to 30.

Level 39 Skill: Paladin's Sacrifice- The Paladin sacrifices half of his hp to surround his allies with divine protection. This divine protection absorbs damage dependent to half of half of the Paladin's sacrificed hp.

how bout the peaceful aura is give our ally 4 armor and 15 damage also a 3 HP regen

Level 11
The divine protection would be hard to trigger, I might make it 6x the int added to strength divided by two. The shield includes physical and magical. for the Paladin's Sacrifice, you already have divine protection to absorb damage so I will make divine protection for only the paladin while the Paladin's Sacrifice will only take effect to his allies but not himself.

@zlowly, PM me your number pincode, consists of 5 numbers (1-9 Only)

Offtopic:
WEEEEEEEE, Finally Graduating Tommorrow xD

Level 12
Saif, my friend told me to give this to you, he made this hero and told me to post it in here because he doesn't have a Hiveworkshop account. He'll probably make one after you create his hero.

Alek
pandaren hermit
earth pandaren model

Primary Attribute - Strength
Strength - 18 + 1.9
Agility - 15 + 1.5
Intelligence - 17 + 1.6

Base HP : 170
HP Regen : 0.4
Base MP : 130
MP Regen : 0.3

Sight Radius
Day : 1250
Night : 1250

Equipabble Weps: Gloves, Rod (the one monks use) (these weopons arent on your list of weps so im not sure yet)
Hurl Boulder - deals damage + stun for 2 secs, slow for 5 secs after stun 30% move and atk

Hardened - years at the mountain has give the hermit stronger resistances, gives 20% magic resistance and + armor

Meditate - the hermit channels his inner spirit to heal both mind and body for 2% a second

Dig - the hermit burrows underground then pops out at his enemies feet, deals 70% aoe slow to casters original position, after 3 secs then deals aoe damage to casting target, hermit cannot attack for 5 secs after popping up

Ripple of Force - the hermit sends a ripple of force from his body to knockback enemies in front of him in a 250 distance, enemies are stunned for 3 sec and take weak damage

Keen Senses - the hermits senses are greatly boosted for 10 secs, evading 90% of damage and 45% chance to do 1.5x damage, after the duration, the hermit is deals 30% less damage and -atk speed.

Rough Fighting Style - the fighting style of the hermit is rough so it hits more enemies than usual, cleaves 20% damage, but has a chance to damage hermit for 50% of his damage.

Vitality - the hermit has been living on herbs on the mountain giving him a better health, increases his hp regen by 5 and increases his hp by 300

Materialize Beasts - during his time in the mountain, the hermit has seen animals and knows them thoroughly which allows him to channel his spirit and shape it into animals, summons a spirit wolf, spirit hawk and a spirit quillbeast, spirits last 60 secs
spirit wolf - fast attack speed, low damage, 20% chance to 3x crit
spirit hawk - can cast featherburst, deals aoe damage, can cast aerial strike, deals
damage to enemy
spirit quillbeast - poison quills, slows 7% atk and move, 400 range

Spirit Surge - the hermit's spirit surges forward to deal damage to all units he passes through, the hermit loses 5% atk speed for every unit the spirit hits, lost attack speed lasts for 5 secs

Spirit Release - the hermit releases all the stored power in his body to go and wreak havoc over his enemies, gives + hp, + damage, +armor but drains all mana and brings hp down to 30% after duration

i didnt add the damage values cuz i dont know how strong the creeps or neuts are and it might be too imba so its your choice for the damage.

^This guy uses the model of the Earth pandaren after Pandaren Brewmaster uses his skill to split into three. He's the earth guy.

Level 11
Alek has his strengths and weaknesses for his skills. Making it a very balanced hero. Choosing which skill to cast is given attention for this hero. I shall work on those Ideas after I finish Necromancer's last 2 abilities tommorrow. I will have more time for the project after our graduation.

Level 6
The divine protection would be hard to trigger, I might make it 6x the int added to strength divided by two. The shield includes physical and magical. for the Paladin's Sacrifice, you already have divine protection to absorb damage so I will make divine protection for only the paladin while the Paladin's Sacrifice will only take effect to his allies but not himself.

@zlowly, PM me your number pincode, consists of 5 numbers (1-9 Only)

Offtopic:
WEEEEEEEE, Finally Graduating Tommorrow xD

hey i think i'm already pm it to you :ogre_rage: are my message don't sended to you?
:ogre_rage: :ogre_rage: :ogre_rage: AGHHH!!!
ok i'm gonna send it to you again :ogre_haosis: :ogre_frown:

Level 3
Model: Human Knight
knight.gif

Name: Ashmedai - Thunder God

Primary Attribute: Strength

Role: Off-Tank Caster

Starting attributes:

Strength: 26 + 2.6
Agility: 13 + 1.2
Intelligence: 11 + 1.2

Base HP: 190

HP Regeneration: 0.50

Base MP: 110

MP Regeneration: 0.20

Sight Radius:

Day: 1300
Night: 1200

Equipabble Weapons:

Lance
Spear
Blades

Misc:
Horse

Thunder God Form - Puts Ashmedai in a divine state, instantly dealing 7% HP and MP damage to
Ashmedai, Giving him an additional .5 STR in damage, augmenting his other skills,
and gives a 20% chance to counter an attacking enemy with a bolt of lightning,
dealing x1.5 STR damage. Ashmedai takes damage per second equivalent to 2% of
his HP and MP. Automatically reverts if Ashmedai runs out of HP/MP. After casting 3 skills
while on Thunder God Form, Ashmedai gets silenced for 3 seconds.

Lightning Orb - Ashmedai conjures up a grenade-like orb of his own power and life force, dealing 2x his STR
damage to one target. Costs 3% of Ashmedais health to cast.

Lightning Orb (Thunder God) - Negates the HP cost for casting Lightning Orb.

Divine Heritage - Ashmedai possesses the blood of a divine being, as such he is entitled to their
heavenly powers. Ashmedai gains a 15% chance to deal 2x his STR and stun for 1 sec.
Ashmedai gets silenced for 2 seconds after bash succeeds.

Divine Heritage (Thunder God) - Negates the silence effect of Divine Heritage. Doesnt count towards skill count
of Thunder God Form.

Flash - Ashmedai dashes to a target spot.

Flash (Thunder God) - Ashmedai deals his normal attack damage in a 300 AOE before dashing.

Lightning Lance - Ashmedai charges his opponents with the power of thunder, dealing 2x STR damage to
the main target and 1.5x STR to all surrounding enemies.

Lightning Lance (Thunder God) - Enhances the skill to deal 2x STR damage to everyone and stun the
main target for 1.5 sec.

Godly Influence - Ashmedai has such a godly aura about him, enemies nearby cower in fear. Ashmedai reduces
nearby enemies armor and attack damage by 15%.

Godly Influence (Thunder God) - Armor and Attack reduce increases to 20%.

Call Down - Calls down a lightning bolt at a target area purging everyone in the location, slowing
their MS and AS by 30% for 5 seconds.

Call Down (Thunder God) - Ashmedai takes advantage of the dazed enemies and dances around
them dealing x2 CRIT damage.

Great Strength - Rigorous training and natural talent allow Ashmedai to surpass ordinary human limitations,
giving him a bonus +20 to STR.

Great Strength (Thunder God) - Ashmedai also enhances his AGI and INT by +15 each.

Godly Amplification - Ashmedai charges up his powers, giving him HP and MP equal to 2x all his
attributes.

Godly Amplification (Thunder God) - Ashmedai also powers up his next attack, giving him 250%
increased damage for one hit.

Shock and Awe - Ashmedai powers up for a maximum of 5 seconds, increasing his damage output by 1x STR per
second, for a maxium of 5x STR damage. Ashmedai loses 2% HP per second of charge.

Shock and Awe (Thunder God) - Starts at 2 seconds ahead of the channel with 2x STR damage and can
reach 7x STR damage at the end of channel. Increases HP loss to a total
of 4% per second.

Ashmedais Wrath - Summons all the anger within Ashmedai, causing him to instantly deal 2.5x STR damage to
everyone around him and deal 1.5x STR damage + regular damage per hit to 12 random
targets around him.

Ashmedais Wrath (Thunder God) - Ashmedai focuses on one target for his 12 strikes of pain instead of 12
random nearby enemies.

Skills are in that order. :D hope this gets accepted, i really find this project kewl!

Last edited:
Level 11
Wooooo, Im moving to college starting this june :)

@RPG.Infinity, Pincode accepted

@zlowly, Pincode Denied. I told you only numbers between 1-9 no zeros :)

@Hexcellion, I only appreciate that someone at least gave a skill set where they gave their heroes weaknesses while casting abilities.

@Ashmedai, Hero accepted. Thank you for participating in the thread. I'm glad someone else had interest on the project. +rep :)
Though having your form at level 1 would be useless because you would not have any other skills on that level. I might try to rearrange the skills. :) I will also try to nerf down some skills and modify some. :D

Last edited:
Level 12

@Hexcellion, I only appreciate that someone at least gave a skill set where they gave their heroes weaknesses while casting abilities.

@Ashmedai, Hero accepted. Thank you for participating in the thread. I'm glad someone else had interest on the project. +rep :)
Though having your form at level 1 would be useless because you would not have any other skills on that level. I might try to rearrange the skills. :) I will also try to nerf down some skills and modify some. :D

Congratulations yet again for graduating.

Yes, I know that. That's the reason why I used that meme. He told me to use that meme as a reply for him. :ogre_hurrhurr:

Ashmedai's first skill would be good even it being the first skill since he gains another skill at level 3, plus the form not only augments his skills, but increases his battle capabilities also. But the bad effect is the damage that gets dealt to him though. Perhaps making it the last skill would be a good choice too.

Level 11
Updates:
- Finished Necromancer's Level 35 Ability "Deadly Breath". Ability added to the 1st post.

@Hexcellion, yes, the damage being dealt to him per second is what makes it balanced. but I think 2% hp per second is too much. that will make him live only for 50 second. I might make it 2% hp per 3 seconds.

Level 12
Updates:
- Finished Necromancer's Level 35 Ability "Deadly Breath". Ability added to the 1st post.

@Hexcellion, yes, the damage being dealt to him per second is what makes it balanced. but I think 2% hp per second is too much. that will make him live only for 50 second. I might make it 2% hp per 3 seconds.

Or you could set a constant value like his level x 3 = hp damge per second. When he's at level 50, he gets damaged 150 hp per second. Or make it like 5 hp per 3 seconds. You could use constant values instead of using a percentage of his hp.

Level 11
Your idea might also work. Or maybe his attribute multiplied to a number to be damaged per second.

Update:
- Finished Necromancer's Level 39 Ability "Total Darkness". Ability added to the 1st post.

Level 11
once I am finished with all the registered heroes you can start giving the spells for the free hero.

Level 6

@RPG.Infinity, Pincode accepted

@zlowly, Pincode Denied. I told you only numbers between 1-9 no zeros :)

congrats for you to going college man :ogre_haosis: you are :goblin_yeah: ing OK Pincode sended again and again...

Level 6
sorry for double post...
@saif hey maybe you can make the thunder god skill be like this.
Thunder God activate his skill and make his ownself losing HP start from 1 HP and get multiplied per 4 second to 2 and be 4 and 8 and more just get multiplied every 4 second or 3 second if you want...
if you make 2% HP per 3 second he gonna die first before fighting with enemy :D

Out Of Topic but this gonna make you smile :D

214925-albums5484-picture56921.jpg

for anyone likes pokemon

Level 11
That is a good idea, I might keep that in mind. and thanks for the greeting :)

Update:
- Darkgrom - Necromancer ability video being saved.

Offtopic:
I was like that too before when I watched that show.

Level 3
Hey thanks for the review/acceptance, regarding my thunder form first skill, i never meant it to be like a permanent form that would always be active during long battles, its only supposed to be used in short bursts to make certain skill combos in creeping/boss fights.

Also if you think that there aren't that much participators in this thread, then you just better release the map. Once WotG has more popularity, hero requests will come flooding in.

Lots of luck and hope to see the active map real soon. :D

EDIT: Edited my first post to include links of the icons i wish for each of my skills.

Last edited:
Level 11
yep, once I finish at least 50 items and 20 quests, I shall release an alpha version for those who have a registered hero. And it is ok that there aren't that much participators in the thread because there are still a lot of pending Ideas that I have to work on :)

EDIT:
Update:
- Darkgrom - Necromancer ability video being uploaded. 85% Complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.