• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War of Races v0.97b

What is War of Races?
Players have 1 Headquarters, 3 Barracks(s), 6 Towers. Units spawn automatically, players cannot control them. Players can train heroes in mid game which is the only controllable thing in the game. Many races to play and they are well balanced. Dominate lanes to get bonus income, damage and mana regeneration etc.
How to Win?
You need upgrade buildings, research new technologies and capture neutral buildings. Use teamwork to achieve victory!

Recommended Players:
6 (3 vs 3)

Gameplay Time:
Generally between 35-50 minutes.

Races Available to Play:
Human
Orc
Undead
Night Elf
Naga
Gnoll
Fel Orc
Ice Troll
Demon
Bandit
Murloc
Blood Elf

Join Our Discord!

Credits:
Models:
Levigeorge1967, Callahan, HappyTauren, Ujimasa Hojo, General Frank, Wandering Soul, Daelin, Mephestrial, Tauer, Proxy, ColdStar, Qormagg
Icons:
NFWar, MasterHaosis, Mr.Goblin, KILLCIDE, The_Silent, HappyTauren, CRAZYRUSSIAN, kola,
Ujimasa Hojo, Mephestrial, Murlocologist, Marcos DAB, Kimbo, Blood Raven
Spells:
Nanotech, Zack1996

NOTE: Looking for someone to help me to create AI :)
ANOTHER NOTE: Please play atleast 2-3 times before writing a feedback. It's bit confusing when trying first time. Thanks ^^
Previews
Contents

War of Races v0.97b (Map)

Reviews
Daffa
I suggest running a player check if the current slot is occupied by a user player or not. Kind of annoying when I try to test with AI in singleplayer. Some races have their building selection order as Barrack-Hall-Tower while some other has...
Daffa
I assume despite being BETA this is mostly finished in terms of content? For the last point, make it clearer to player because some might want to make a total carnage :p For the order of building, not too big but some might get used to having them in...
Level 3
If you don't mind me asking; Is there plans for AI? I'd love to play this when I travel or when the internet's out.

Level 2
Its getting Good, fairly balanced its hard to balance a ton of races and different peoples play styles. A couple of races just steam roll the others for the most part. Couple glitches etc.

Overall solid WC3 custom. Keep up the good work!

Level 7
Love the map, been playing for months and mastering it.
I just wished that it would get updated more frequently given some talents are restricted by a paywall.
There are still missing or incorrect info on research buttons, like mammoth damage not being shown in melee upgrade info or level 3-4 berserker research info.