1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The 3rd Melee Mapping Contest is ON! Join in on a ride of a 4v4 melee experience!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 30th edition of the Modeling Contest is finally up! The Portable Buildings need your attention, so come along and have a blast!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have a new contest going on right now! Join the 11th Music Contest! You are to make a Cinematic modern sound-track for this contest, so come and compete with other people for fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Aftermath has been revealed! Choose which entry should win in the 19th Terraining Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice

War of Races v0.47

Submitted by uyarrr
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.

What is War of Races?
War of Races is the newest Thug of War style map. Players have 1 Headquarters, 3 Barracks(s), 6 Towers. Units spawn automatically, players cannot control them. Players can train heroes in mid game which is the only controllable thing in the game. Many races to play and they are well balanced. Dominate lanes to get bonus income, damage and mana regeneration etc.
How to Win?
You need upgrade buildings, research new technologies and capture neutral buildings. Use teamwork to achieve victory!

Recommended Players:
6 (3 vs 3)

Gameplay Time:
Generally between 35-50 minutes.

Races Available to Play:
Human
Orc
Undead
Night Elf
Naga
Gnoll
Fel Orc
Ice Troll
Demon

Join Our Discord!

Credits:
Models:
Levigeorge1967, Callahan, HappyTauren, Ujimasa Hojo, General Frank, Wandering Soul, Daelin, Mephestrial, Tauer, Proxy, ColdStar
Icons:
NFWar, MasterHaosis, Mr.Goblin, KILLCIDE, The_Silent, HappyTauren, CRAZYRUSSIAN, kola,
Ujimasa Hojo, Mephestrial, Murlocologist, Marcos DAB, Kimbo, Blood Raven
Spells:
Nanotech

NOTE: Looking for someone to help me to create AI :)
ANOTHER NOTE: Please play atleast 2-3 times before writing a feedback. It's bit confusing when trying first time. Thanks ^^
Previews
Contents

War of Races v0.47 (Map)

1. Deathly_God

Deathly_God

Resources:
    Resources:
    Awesome game! Hope to see this game continued into Reforged!

2. DrakPanda

DrakPanda

Resources:
    Resources:
    survival chaos vibe anyone?

3. uyarrr

uyarrr

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yes, Survival Chaos is one of my favourite maps, I inspired from it. But War of Races has tons of differences on gameplay. (Like controllable heroes, neutral buildings to capture, building slots, team game etc.) Of Course its similar, but not same.

4. Enrico Strehlow

Enrico Strehlow

Resources:
    Resources:
    My Stream-Community always loved playing Survival Chaos - But it had some problems: Not enough player Slots to play with a huge community, not enough ways to play it in little competitive turnaments between you and your own community and the biggest one - no more upgrades! And than Uyarrr found us on twitch and showed us his new map. It was awesome.

My Community instantly fell in love with the huge amount of diffrent playstyles you can try in order to dominate and win against your opponents.
    An already respectable amount of races, and more races to come in future updates were promising as well!

I´d recommand to play this map at least twice befor you decide for your self if you like it or not, since the first round tents to be a little bit hard if you never played survival chaos befor!

5. DrakPanda

DrakPanda

Resources:
    Resources:
    unable to test with out full group, no AI

6. Scionic

Scionic

Resources:
    Resources:
    I hope Reforge gives us a lot more model options than current version, or else transferring this into Reforge will not be fun