• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Want an attachment? custom made? HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello!

I would like a fancy flag that could be attached at the back (so it looks like the unit carries it) of these models:
Gnomish Mage
Gnomish Inventor

When i'm using these models in my map I have them at scale 0.6 (if this helps you).
I will attach the flag with either a trigger or ability.

How should the flag look like?
If you could make this, I would like it to look a little like the battle standard item, a nice flag with maybe some particles effect flying around so it looks abit fancy. Actually if you could just make an edit on the battle standard so it would look like the unit carries it on their back when attached it would be awesome also.

Why do I need it?
I need it for a Capture The Flag type of map I'm making.

What do you get from making this for me?
+Rep, credits and a big kiss if we would ever meet IRL :)

Last edited:
Level 3
Would it be hard to change the battle standard item so it could be attached to the back of a unit (maybe when attached to chest)?

I have no clue how hard this is, or maybe how easy for some xD

Level 7
Would it be hard to change the battle standard item so it could be attached to the back of a unit (maybe when attached to chest)?

I have no clue how hard this is, or maybe how easy for some xD

It is designed for "copyright" reasons that you cannot change a model without having the .gmax file, so to slightly alter it is imposiible, id have to make it from scratch.............:hohum: Dang mdl files.....

Level 3
It is designed for "copyright" reasons that you cannot change a model without having the .gmax file, so to slightly alter it is imposiible, id have to make it from scratch.............:hohum: Dang mdl files.....

Alright, could you make a flag without "particles effects" then? I really just need a flag for my CTF map : )

SHAZAM!
A hat...for a unit's head.
DeluxeTricornHat.jpg

Level 7
Alright, could you make a flag without "particles effects" then? I really just need a flag for my CTF map : )
Yes i will ,It may be sometime between 1-3 days, im only on a little time, ive been busy.
SHAZAM!
A hat...for a unit's head.
DeluxeTricornHat.jpg
I can do this exactly as pictured or you can use hthe one linked by chilla killa... Your Choice :D
lol what?
Particles Effects are done with Magos Model Editor, which is completely free.
And of course it's possible to edit the battle standard.
Maybe you don't have an import script for GMAX, but you could edit it with Oinkerwinkles Vertex Modify (also free)
Hmm ill have to check it out :D
UPDATE: :(
Screenshot%20Studio%20capture%20%23023.jpg

Level 31
Level 7
Im wanting a Henry's Rifle (Otherwise known as Lincolns Repeater in Fallout 3) that can be attached by villager with many Animations (By: K.C: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/villager-64141/?prev=search%3D%2522villager%2520many%2522%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20) AND that Marine with No Weapon(http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/adwanced-marine-final-49030/?prev=search%3Dmarine%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20)(Might Need 2 Models).
Lincoln%27s_Henry_Rifle.jpg
90-5957.jpg

oh boy that looks hard for sum reson but all the details in the gun wouldnt show up in game but how bout this?

Level 7
Needing some Modern Warfare Attachment, which can attach to my marine model like Konstruckt stuff. This is vietnamese website so just attention to some picture of gun in there. If could make me some, I'll glad to give you some rep, thanks http://forum.zing.vn/dien-dan-gioi-tre/noi-trung-bay-cac-loai-sung-trong-crossfire/t82772.html
there were like 20 guns there but heres a cod gun

Level 9
Level 3
Man I need a blue eye glow attachment for Undead units so they look like Lich King's minions. Can you do that? Will be very grateful.

Level 7
Level 8
Greetings. err only now i saw this thred after making one requesting to attach a mine plow -.- . anyways like i said i need a mine plow to be attached to illidan(evil)x's m1abrams tank or any other abrams tank that you can find in good quality. If oyu can help ill rep and of course cred you on my map that im making (which shouldve been done by now -.- but i got very few time). thanks ^^

Level 7
Can you please make a flamethrower model? Here's a picture(the marine is holding it). And another picture. And another picture. Can you also make it in doodad form ie. lying on the ground as a pickup item? I don't care about the texture
+rep in advance and again when done.
Well here's 1 on hive just wondering if u like it

And heres the flame attachment

And heres the one i made, in game textures.
Screenshot%20Studio%20capture%20%23091.jpg

Dont mind the bag colors, my screenshot program sucks. I hope you enjoy it.

Attachments

• flama.mdl
    29.6 KB · Views: 65
  • flama.mdx
    11 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Level 4
I would like to ressurect this topic cause I found it usefull for many people. So I wanna make a request for lighning attachment fitting weapons. I mean not top of the staffs but big weapons such as axes, hammers etc. It should have quite big thunder effect around central orb.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...cast-63659/?prev=search=lightning&d=list&r=20

This attachment is good for small stuff. Great for sprite animations and staffs but not for other things. I think there is a big need for lightning attachments so I ask u to do this. I +rep all helpers.

Status
Not open for further replies.