• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

W.I.P plox by Mr.Goblin

Status
Not open for further replies.
alien_monsters_concept__1_by_mr_goblin-d5dzz7o.jpg

trying_to_stay_awake_in_class______fuck_by_mr_goblin-d5e00a2.jpg

alien_armour_concept__1_by_mr_goblin-d5dzz0e.jpg

Because It's been a while since I've been on the hive..... some stuff have been made...

the_sand_of_time_by_mr_goblin-d5fp2aw.png
like... my final DEC art program project >.> which got me a standing ovation from my teachers.... bouyah...

robot2_by_mr_goblin-d5i1gz5.jpg
3D MODELING WHAT THE FUCK?! (yeah I've started doing that shit...)

alien_beast_concept__by_mr_goblin-d5j05av.png
ya know... Science-fiction beast concepts... yeah yeahhh

sketch_dump_by_mr_goblin-d5j09xp.png
GUAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SKETCHES EVERYWHERE!

university_poster_assignement_wip_by_mr_goblin-d5k33j0.jpg
mid terms University assignement.

I really like that monster thingy, reminds me a bit of the cyberdeamon from doom. As for the portraits, I think you already noticed that they are skewed to the right, so work on that :p.

Yeah, kinda struggled with that part :D thanks for coming by! it's been a while mate :D

I don't know why I'm still posting here...

device_character_sheet_by_mr_goblin-d68tft5.png
kody_wip_device_character_by_mr_goblin-d64pbz2.png
katherinewip_by_mr_goblin-d68n56d.png

so that's pretty much what I have been working on lately....

http://mr-goblin.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ please be my guess and visite me from time to time on DA, because the hive hasn't got a lot of love from me lately... DA has ... :I shame, here let me use one of my goblin :goblin_good_job: all good? all good...:goblin_yeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.