• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

vote: what is the best map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
CoTMRP/DoBRP.

Why?
It's a map where you can make anything that you want, craft any story that you would like to see on a warcraft game. Althrough you cannot choose the terrain, but you can many other things. I suggest people to play it, but it needs patience.... a thing that is rarely seen.

-Rui

Level 10
EotA of course. EotA pwns! or you could try poker td. it has a unique and i mean UNIQUE tower building system.

Level 6
well.. i really like teamplay maps kinda Night of the dead or resevil. team rulz - i love that games.

most funny games are run-kitty, parasite or darkdeeds, YEA. :p

hehe btw most crazy game i ever played was 'a sheep walks around a farm'. :roll:
5 players spawn periodic and endless sheeps which walk round and round the map. this goes till one players starts lagging.
The one could be kiked by lag, has lost of course...

HAHA... crazy

Level 3
actually there arent really good multiplayer maps (i h8 tds and the rest i dont really like). still my favorite are:

1º eve of the apocalypse (aka Eota)
2º battleships
3º ninja vs samurai
4º dbz tribute ORIGINAL (i dont play this one long time ago, as everyone only play that dumb edited version)
5º dota ORIGINAL (which i dont play since RoC)

btw "Blizz's Azeroth Grand Prix" is good too, but in multi it usually lags as hell and because of that it isnt in my list

Level 6
my favourites are

-battleships
-night of the dead
-dawn of the dead
-and (of course, like you see in my signature) RESEVIL :wink:

these mass of td, mauls and dotas getting me bored a bit....

Status
Not open for further replies.