• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

~Void~'s Terrain Gallery!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Here is a collection of all my good terrains, all of these are posted either here at the Hive or at wc3campaigns.
If they look off-center to you, go to the bottom and scroll over a bit.
15fkpyw.png

iptic2.png

21mb239.jpg

5yua02.jpg

1j917p.jpg

2m4wvmp.jpg

apiscy.jpg

muzgd3.jpg

acwi2q.jpg

icpu80.png

2qwk3s5.png

68x460.jpg

4sd1k9.png

2646x6u.png

2irp6hd.jpg

28tum3d.jpg

14ctcuv.jpg

r9g8ig.jpg

293cymr.png

2drbg9x.png

zv9clg.png

25yy5gm.jpg

14ieydz.jpg

eivbyb.jpg

Attachments

• 200px-Kel'thuzad_Naxxramas_Lich_Art.jpg
    200px-Kel'thuzad_Naxxramas_Lich_Art.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 1,030
Last edited:
Level 34
Finally.

Although, you had to go and post them like that didn't you. Please attach them. It saves a lot of loading time.

Level 34
Ahh, that stupid thing. I just open the picture in paint and save it under a new name.

Level 6
OMG!!! Those are very cool! I really liked pictures 7 and 8 (down from top) the bridge in 7 looks really cool and it looks like a barren picture. 8 is my favorite by far, the whole bay in the background, it looks like it could be a place in real life.
About time void, I can see you are definitley a very good terrainer but i wouldn't go as far as to say you're another MadseN, you're good but not that good.
I don't know about that. Void's terrain is very awesome and realistic. He doesn't use as much focus on lighting and such, but it is very good. MadseN is still amazing, don't get me wrong, but Void, I would put him right up there. His style is different but just as cool.

Level 15
you pointed something out that doesn't put him up there with MadseN, lighting. His actual terrain is awesome but he NEEDS to focus on lighting now that his terrain skills have been worked on. Lighting is what adds character to a terrain. His creepy woods terrain and pre-scourge Lordaeron terrains have good lighting but he still needs to work on that. After hes perfected that THEN ihe'll be right up there with MadseN.

Level 6
I didn't say lighting was everything. I can make it look very cinematic, like LOTR style or something, but not always is it necasery. In Voids case, I think this kind of terrain is fine without it. Not everyone has the same terrain style, and not everyone can do the same thing to make it good. Personally, Voids terrain looks almost realistic. MadseNs terrain is cinematic and fantasy looking.

Level 34
Ahh. You need to open all these in paint, make a simple change, just make a line and erase it. Then save it under a new name. You should be able to post it again. I have done it a few times.

Level 34
Ahh, but have you been introduced to MadseN or Tassadoom? Void is up there, but so are they.

Level 28
Hey, the last update helped alot. But you got a new problem, I can only see a half of the image! see the screenshot attached. There's no way to roll the screen left and right.

Maybe you may try again to open the images in paint and rename them. Hopefully it is going to work now!

_

As you can see, the image is weird, but thats because (I don't know why) I could only upload it in this format.

_

Attachments

• image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 132
Status
Not open for further replies.