• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Voice For Hire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hmm... You might be what I need. I'll chat more once I get a new network card for my PC. (It's the only computer I have with WC3 on it.)

P.S. How 'bout reading your sig in some different voices?

Level 2
Wow, you have quite a talent for those voices.... the only thing I would say is that the scottish accent needs some work (it's one of the hardest accents to impersonate though, so don't be hard on yourself :csmile: )

Level 4
Could you voice in my campaign as an dwarven archmage named Edris, I'll have to finish it first but I do need to form a list for the voice actors

Level 8
Your Dwarf voice and Human voice sounded quite similar. Your Orc voice is quite fitting for a warrior especially something like the blademaster. It has a slight demonic note in it. Your Troll voice isn't so troll-ish, it's pronunciation is completely like a troll's but the notes are not so much like a troll's.

Status
Not open for further replies.