• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pantoran Female (Star Wars)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
A Pantoran female.

The Pantoran is one of the lesser known (and less exciting) Star Wars species. I made this skin because I needed some more random patrons for my Star Wars space station map I'm making.

Can of course also be used as some other alien or an overgrown smurf.

Please give credit to Stanakin Skywalker if you use this in your map. Thank you.

Version 2. Increased the contrast, worked on the face and added some decorations.

Keywords:
Star Wars, Pantoran, Smurf, Alien, Woman, Female, Space, Blue, Purple, Villager
Contents

VillagerWoman.blp (Texture)

Assets
Reviews
17:27, 13th Sep 2009 67chrome: This skin just seems like it is missing something, the face doesn't really say Pantoran, and most of the clothing could stand to be changed and modified a little more to break away from the high elf villager look. I...

M

17:27, 13th Sep 2009
67chrome: This skin just seems like it is missing something, the face doesn't really say Pantoran, and most of the clothing could stand to be changed and modified a little more to break away from the high elf villager look. I like the runes/fancy designs on the back of the dress, but they seem to be the only alien/exotic features on the skin :(

Level 38
The villager female is a tough skin to update to a futuristic look, especially with the dress and apron thing going on for it.

This skin is rather flat, you definitely need to up the contrast and highlights for it to work out, get some of the shading to go to black and some of the highlights to go to white. Also, I googled Pantoran just to see what your going for, and from the looks of what I was able to dig up you went a little overboard on all the facial definition. Also, you could incorporate the designs and jewelry of said alien species much more into this skin, right now all the gold you seem to have was already on the villager skin.

Level 3
Heh, nice I don`t know too much about the pantorans but this could be a great skin for a female ghost of some sort. xD pretty cool I like the small details.

Level 31
Face is subjective in nature and I'm not against blue people. I think this skin does it job well enough and stand out to the original. Sure, I get the dress it is a bit plain but due to amount of freehand, I can understand the limitations. In my eye, it's a better kind of skin for female villager, hopefully in a future we may see their male counterpart.