Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Villager in robe - 40 animations

Submitted by .KC, diosilva16
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This is an edit of .KC's 40 animation villager, done by request

i've notified .KC, if he is bothered by this i'll take down this model

Update:
removed the standing corpse and pickaxe geosets that weren't being used in any animation. also removed keyframes outside of animations,
reduced filesize: 359kb to 102kb

Update2: further edits to satisfy the raging crowd
comparission: old>new
[​IMG][​IMG]

Keywords:
40 animations, animations, weaponless, villager, priest, mage, wizard, rpg
Contents

Villager in robe - 40 animations (Model)

Villager in robe - 40 animations (Model)

Reviews
Frankster [img]: Although it is not really your model, I can use some usefulness in this model. Works in-game and performs well. Approved.
  1. Gen Bloodhorn

Gen Bloodhorn

Resources:
    Resources:
    his bracers still has stiches on it,try to remove it.

2. Slead

Slead

Resources:
    Resources:
  3. Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ah, nice. If someon uses .KC's Villager for a RPG you now hat have the option for a robe wearing one. Perfect for mages.

4. diosilva16

diosilva16

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    why?

5. Gen Bloodhorn

Gen Bloodhorn

Resources:
    Resources:
    i dont like it.and because he looks clean but the bracers do not

6. DoogleMcDan

DoogleMcDan

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think the model is a fine addition, and frankly I'm glad there is a bit of variation to the general use of the "VillagerMan" model. I think this villager looks more ancient (ie. greece, rome etc.) and would work good as a good hoplite unit. Unfortunately, there are no animations for spears specifically, and so (even though the spear was the main weapon of the ancient world, warcraft has no units using them) you should use the "channel" animations for that purpose. Also, another unfortunate thing is that only "flesh" and "channel" swing with their right hand and so some shields will not work with this model, being due mainly to the fact that Blizzard seems to make most of it's animations left handed ( I know it's odd but their are "right handed" shields on THW's database). I do realize that these "bugs" are not your fault however and that Blizzard is to blame. As everyone else has said the new sleeves are nice and I can't see any bugs aside from an odd wrap around places, but this is only noticible upclose around the waist, and my villagers will be wearing plate :). Plus ingame it is unoticable and with how odd blizzard made some of it's skins (and the meshes, footman is a good example), this is definately at least a 4/5. Good job for a simple, yet useful edit. EDIT-Oh yea and +rep for such a useful model, that I will probably use in hundreds of maps.

7. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    I wonder it would be nice if you can create a female version of this.

8. Mythic

Mythic

Media Manager

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Reforged HD Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Amazing. I was going for practicality over the 255 anim model in the section( no offense), stumbled on KC's smaller but more practical for small games version, then saw this.

9. Unelith

Unelith

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think this is perfect for a RPG. If i would be making RPG after current project is finished, i will use this for sure.

10. hexhound

hexhound

Resources:
    Resources:
    Fantastic, big thanks for uploading this. I wish there were more model versions with this amount of anims, this file size and for which villager attachments work.