• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Videos

Level 11
Gems and Itemsockets

Hi there!
After being absent for some time I'm back with some new stuff for you. I've added a Gem/Socket system similar to that known from Diablo 3. Below you find a video showing how it looks ingame. Maybe I'll add more types of gems later.

Level 11
Local Travel

Heyho @ all.

Another preview for you. This time showing the local travel system. You'll be able to travel quick and save between the hubs by paying a small fee.

Best regards
Thy

Level 11
NPC Models

In this preview I show you some examples of NPC models. I create these by using a technique I call wardrope. That means I have a basic model to which I can attach different outfits, haircuts and other stuff to create unique looking characters. The improvement to the previous mechanics where items where attached ingame is that I can now animate clothes etc. Weapons and such stuff are still attached ingame. But the quality should improve by this way.