• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Videogame Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
That's why in pyramidhe@d's avatar the monster has such lips... Lets end the off topic here: Will Jet Set Radio characters be added?

Level 13
have you checked the lasted one by peper? He sent you a PM a while back.
Other then that, no, no updates yet. But there is good new for everyone, I will be able to work on it some time this week, and next month when the Short Story Contest #5 is over, we can continue fully, with no delays.

Level 13
Well, no I was just meaning that peper and I have joined the contest, and we will be a little busy this month, and we already have some pretty good ideas for the story, but thanks anyway ;)

Level 2
I AM BACK FROM THE SCHOOL THAT NEARLY KILLED ME(literally).
i will start helping you guys with minor triggering and new ideas fromnext week onwards, any questions you could ask me by PM-ing me.

P.S: i couldn't do this weekend because i want to spend some time with my xbox XP

Level 13
Yup thats good, I did a little more on it. But school is not giving me a lot of time on the map, so the currant progress isn't worthy of becoming an update yet.
I wish we had a pro terrainer on the team!!!

Level 7
I am officially a terrain-er on Titans of Archia right now, so i can't help y'all at this point anymore as much as earlier. I recommend dusting this project until we all finish with our other project(s). I am very busy right now, I wanna be a friend with my pencil again, draw some things, Wanna be a better student and a person as well... I dunno, but the last 2-3 years in my life were... empty (I am not emo, nor will i ever be, but... Kinda It's the same as if I die or live, but my family, friends and you guys keep me alive... ^^) And not to mention the RP as well, and my moc creator career, and tons of other things...
Off-topic: posts: 950.

Level 13
Well, it would truly be a honor if he could help us. But I know that he is already very busy with at least 2 projects. But who knows, he might have some extra time on his hands...

Level 13
Really? Thats great :D
Having a custom model made by you, is truly awesome, and we're all very grateful ;)

Level 13
Well its not dead, we're just pausing for a while, coz we were all so busy; but I might start working on it again next week ;)

Level 13
I'm not so inactive now, and still working on it here and there ;)

Thank you very much for the model Zerox :)

Status
Not open for further replies.