• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(((Versus Hero Arena)))9D [Reforged]

Hi

I Present you my map(((Versus Hero Arena))) it was created for a good battle in the arena and create a good game with good heros, more good abilities

i like metal music the heros are a metal band

this is divided in 5 game modes:

the first two based in original game mode, hero arena All vs All

All pick = All pick select us hero

All Random =All Random hero for player. ]

Hero’s in game

you going to kill creeps for gold

too can battle vs arthas

too i added duel system every five minutes all going to battle

after appears to us button is this ¨Zombi Invasión¨

you going to destroy enemy bases for win killing zombies for buildings destroyed to increase difficulty

after appears to us button is this mode Hero Defence

all are aliens going to protect tree of the waves of creeps

Units hostiles they want destroy tree, in level 19 you can battle vs arthas

After that egyptian gods arrive for try your resistance

for last i added mode defence of the ancients [Dota]

the battle is five vs five is based in destroy enemy base

--------------------------

V9- it has been modified custom keys, Most of the powers improved the description in English, it has added more spells and back graphics original of game, if you don't have (reforged) play this version
version 8Ultra with music (((Versus Hero Arena)))8Ultra - Warcraft 3 Maps - Epic War.com X3

• All Credits

Credits Great Models

Ujimasa Hojo, Kuhneghetz, Tarrasque, General Frank, Redsteel1,Stefan.K.
donut3.5, Retera, SuPa-, Afronight_76, HerrDave,icewolf055, FerSZ,Sellenisko
kangyun, Alpain, Sellenisko, Kenntaur,icewolf055, -Grendel, Dionesiist,
ironmaiden, Suselishe,Mc!, RightField, AndrewOverload519, Grey Knight,
Tranquil, Norinrad,WhiteDeath

Credits Icons:
KoTuK,The Panda,PeeKay,67chrome,JollyD.
PeeKay,CRAZYRUSSIAN, Big Dub,Frankster.
bigapple90,viiva,Redeemer59, deathgod.scythe.
Kola,Crowolf,4eNNightmare,-Berz-,xyzier_24.
blizzard entertainment.

Credits Spells:
RMX,Mage_Goo,Nightmare Moon,Marsal.
biffzs,Ribenamania,Grantuu,Noxtran.
king_nelu,Maker,Kratoz-X,nIcesuit.
rock.the.night,Sasuke32,NFWar,D4RK_G4ND4LF.
kurtgiogi,Jay the Editor, blizzard entertainment.

Credits Efects:Azsure
AlienAtSystem,nhocklanhox6,JesusHipster.
Stan0033,nGy ,JesusHipster, UgoUgo, Power ,SPy.
Boogles ,Kuhneghetz, WILL THE ALMIGHTY.
Thrikodius, Lord_T,JetFangInferno, Nasrudin.
Callahan,Freezer,ThEkInGoFdEaD, Carrington2k.
DCrimson, 00110000, SuPa- ,epsilon, s4nji,Darky29.
DiegoDelgado, blizzard entertainment.

Greetings to all forum :3..

I'll be waiting for your comments it. n.n
Please visit and like please
Deathkok Editor

Keywords:
Warcraft III
Previews
Contents

(((Versus Hero Arena)))9D (Map)

Reviews
12:39, 20th May 2014 Orcnet: Map approved, can be acceptable

M

12:39, 20th May 2014
Orcnet: Map approved, can be acceptable

Level 23
Perhaps you can ask someone to translate for you? ^^
Well, from the screenshot, it looks like a fun map though the terrain could take some more improvements, the spells look great. Looks like this is one power hog map because of all those SFXs.

Well, rating it by 3/5.
Improve the description, give the terrain a bit more effort and my rating will increase. ^^

EDIT: Well, of course. The best hero to represent the band nevermore is..... nevermore the shadow fiend. Heh. Well, that is one thing I didn't like about this map. Imit DOTA spells are present.

Level 2
mhm, you should add more heroes ehem i mean Rock Bands, i can tell you couple that i would hope to see ingame. Escape the Fate, Skillet , Breaking Benjamin. and maybe you should add some Music playing in the background. you have about 2 and Half MB left for free space before you cant run the map in Wc3 anymore.

Level 5
Great map, the ai is weak and stupid (they are to easy). I'm always op with Malodorous even if the ai is Malodorous they are useless. I love the duel music. I love your terrain, the only challenge is Guardian Eternal, he is the only one that can defeat me when I'm over level 30 (epic boss), personally on my top 5 favorite maps. Good job 4/5 +rep

Level 15
Hmmm... I havent play this for quite long time. And wow you are still updating this. Nice work. I'll play and type some words here later (if I remember lol)

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

You put bands that play rock music, but forgot one of the best "Led Zeppelin" ? Still you put Linkin Park? :/ really?

Level 6
Hmmm... I havent play this for quite long time. And wow you are still updating this. Nice work. I'll play and type some words here later (if I remember lol)
I wait what u can,. thanks for the comment and for play this map..

You put bands that play rock music, but forgot one of the best "Led Zeppelin" ? Still you put Linkin Park? :/ really?

ehehe, yeah! thanks for suggestion. I will keep it in mind, yet there many bands.
--(linkin park) is the favorite band of my best friend. because to i added.

Level 5
Hi, this is one of my favorite maps, I love the newest update, I did find minor spelling mistakes but that is fine...I did want to send you a photo and the right spelling, but I dont seem to remember how to start a conversation xD
I would love to help you fix that, since I love your map :)

Keep the good progress please en hope you can make it more epic..if that is even possible :)
Btw I like the Linkin park music you use

Level 6
Hi, this is one of my favorite maps, I love the newest update, I did find minor spelling mistakes but that is fine...I did want to send you a photo and the right spelling, but I dont seem to remember how to start a conversation xD
I would love to help you fix that, since I love your map :)

Keep the good progress please en hope you can make it more epic..if that is even possible :)
Btw I like the Linkin park music you use

thank you, XP tomorrow i will update next version witch mode, type Dota, now the have but i´m testing, :)
the music in the Duel is of Dethklok,(Crush my Battle Opponents) :)

Level 5
I played this map against ais with Megadeath,Nightwish,Angra and Dimmu bogir.
Megadeath nuclear missile had no cool-down, unlimited range, high aoe and good damage allowing to farm all the ais and creeps from the safety of a healing zone.
I am not sure if the absence of cool-down was intentional but since the map is not intended to be balanced(according the the title text) it might be intended even through the tool tip did say 22 second cooldown.
Other skills from megadeath were not as much awesome but it is hard to live up to the same level as cooldownless nuclear missiles carpet bombing.(the energy beam was still a nice complement especially if it scaled with level but there is so many inaccurate tool tips I am not sure)
Then I bought amaterasu and it was somehow a near instakilling weapon:I did not knew exactly what it did but the opponent did lose its whole life in one or two seconds.(ps it did add 10 to all stats but that was not written in the tool tip)
There was still one ai that often did manage to escape missiles with invisibility and that was nightwish so I decided to play with nightwish next(and to not buy amaterasu because I wanted to test other items but it turns out that mers(which did not say it increased damage in its tool tip but it did) was not as good as amaterasu even when upgraded to abinitio) and it turns out that it had slowing attacks and fairly correct attacks and one particularly good thing is that it could stack two kinds of slow thus nearly stopping entirely its opponents thus making murdering ais not hard(not as easy as sitting on the heal spot and spamming nuclear missiles on the ais but on the other hand you got stealth and two slowing attacks).
I tested also Dimmu bogir and it was mostly about switching between single attacks and skill use to spam the extra damage and the two most used skills for me were the nova and the fast movement.(the fast movement was really great for pursuing(and for getting at your favourite healing place and getting out of it) but since he had few or no slow he needed to pursue opponents more than nighwish) again I used amaterasu and it felt way more useful than on megadeath(because with the latter you can just nuke the universe to death)
I finally tested Angra and I honestly think it is better than Dimmu bogir on most points while playing approximatively the same way: you charge(the difference is that instead of avoiding the opponent and staying in 600 range you try to enter melee) then use the magically efficient slowing nova then hit the opponent triggering boosts and slowing him further(aoe slow on hit is awesome especially if you have another source of aoe slow) and then you can also become immortal for 6 seconds or just kill the opponent by hitting.
The charge is shorter but since you spend a fixed amount of mana instead of needing thousands of mana for travelling from one point to another overall I do not think Dimmu bogir have any advantage over Angra.
(I am going to keep testing heroes and items but I have tested most of the items and none were better than amaterasu and the defensive items the ai buys are just sub optimal(for example according to the tool tips since most of the damage is magic in early game(and it will stay the majority of the damage forever when against megadeath) then skull shield is better when left non upgraded since the higher tier versions does way less magic damage reduction))

Last edited:
Level 6
I played this map against ais with Megadeath,Nightwish,Angra and Dimmu bogir.
Thankyou very much for playing
For example megadeth atomic bomb takes 2 seconds to launch and another 2 seconds to touch the ground. does not have coldw because It has a high cost of mana.
Each hero is personalized with high spells. Thank you very much for comment
(sorry for bad english)

Level 5
So can you fix the tooltip?
The tooltip says it have a cool-down of 22 seconds while it was never intended to have that cool down.
Also can you fix most items tool tips?
For example amaterasu adds 10 to strength agility and intelligence but it is not written in the tool tip.
There is a lot of other items with tool tips that do not indicate what the item do.
Also Angria cast on attack skill do cast a variety of effects when it attacks but the tool tip do not says whenever it is an orb effect or not. It also do not says the spells it cast nor their effects.
At worst if you do not succeed in writing a tool tip ask for help to others inhabitants of the hive workshop: They are eager to help.

Level 5
I will also be open for help as soon as the holidays starts
Also I will be testing the newest version available at that time

Sorry that I can not really help or test it now, it is just that I am overwhelmed from all the homework I get from school

Level 6
So can you fix the tooltip?
The tooltip says it have a cool-down of 22 seconds while it was never intended to have that cool down.
Also can you fix most items tool tips?

thanks for help.
I like it, thank you very much
I'll try to fix those details, or even look for someone who's willing to help me
More than anything with the translation

Sorry that I can not really help or test it now, it is just that I am overwhelmed from all the homework I get from school

Don´t worry be happy, jajaja thanks for play this map.

Level 4
excelent map need some voice from the singer when you release the spell o some thing like dat to imrpove more hype in the waves i like you add like 5 modes to play. metal and warcraft 3 live forever and ever (primal fear song haha) 5/5 . plz stack some items to add more slot to the long game . have a good dqy and sorry my english.

Level 1
I really enjoyed the game. The multiple modes make this game replayable and that is something that I find rare amongst a lot of games. There were also very few bugs that I noticed. One of the more annoying ones involves the item Chidori. If the target of this item is killed by another player before the effect goes off, then the hero that holds this item will be left in a permanent Paused state (until they are killed by an enemy). Other than that, great job! Really fun to play!

Level 6
I really enjoyed the game. The multiple modes make this game replayable and that is something that I find rare amongst a lot of games. There were also very few bugs that I noticed. One of the more annoying ones involves the item Chidori. If the target of this item is killed by another player before the effect goes off, then the hero that holds this item will be left in a permanent Paused state (until they are killed by an enemy). Other than that, great job! Really fun to play!
Thanks for info me,.. and thansk for play this map, I have already solved.