• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Version 3.38

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Here is the changes from 3.38
- probably fixed -spawn dialog
- increased all base spacemarines damage to 15-25
- gave Daemon prince Mark of Chaos 10% speed increase
- gave Spacemarine with Rocketlauncher a bit anti-air
- set builders food produced to 40-60
- set fuckoff towers food produced to 40

Get it at the download section!

Level 14
The spawn dialog is indeed fixed now...Yay!

I sent you a message about the last boss...I'll collect a couple of replays via bnet for further research.

I noticed that the marines (both chaos and ultra) have been improved, but their higher end units don't seem to be cost effective - other races have towers that attack faster and do more damage for a lower price. I'll be play testing this further...

The D.E. are good until about level 17 - when the majority of the mobs have either hero or fortified armor (which I think was a good move to improve difficulty); I'd suggest giving them, and probably all of the other races, a few better siege damage towers and faster chaos towers that do a decent amount of damage (like the hammerhead after its upgrade).

The Eldar seem to run into that problem too - I think because most of their towers seem to do piercing damage.

I'll keep testing to let ya' know.

The food limit does seem to be much more balanced now that it's mostly from the towers...very cool.

Admin tower...yay!

Thanks again for all the work :D

Status
Not open for further replies.