• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Varok Saurfang

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
Second model character I made from the new Battle for Azeroth cinematic. This one uses the animations from @Tauer 's Doomhammer model. So credit him too if you use this model.

I highly suggest this icon if you use this model: Varok Saurfang made by @LordGandulfo88 .

Update: Added v2 with two shoulder pads instead of one.
Contents

Varok Saurfang (Model)

Varok V2 (Model)

Reviews
PROXY
Review: Awesome looking model with a fine mesh and fitting animations. One fix is needed to be made for it to be approved: The Head attachment point is attached to the models chest and not to its head. Fix that and I'll approve it. Edit: Approved.
Made two icons for this in the ported section.

A little pity that this model doesn't have Attack Walk and Spin anim. But still awesome work. 5/5.
True, but you can always add that in with Triggers

Create a periodic trigger that has the model face its current facing angle +30 degrees every 0.2 sec, attach a bladestorm-like effect to the origin while channeling and destroy the effect when done.

Last edited: