• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vampirism Fire Official

Reactions: Elprede
https://discord.gg/n99AESbBxz

A description of Vampirism Fire: 10 Humans pitted against 2 Vampires in a fast paced action packed game of tag survival.

Humans need to build a base and harvest resources to defend it with the use of fortified defenses and offenses. A wall is placed in the entrance to a base to keep the Vampires out, Humans must keep the wall alive via repairing, healing and various other micromanagement. Humans must reach the end goal of training a 'Master Vampire Slayer' a very expensive unit capable of killing the strongest of Vampires with ease.

Vampires goal is to wipe out all Humans using items, spells, tricks, strategies and training minions designed to assist in combat and farming gold to break into Humans bases to kill their structures and units to gain gold to further grow stronger and eventually kill the Human turning him into their own servant.

Hundreds of videos on gameplay can be found on my YouTube channel: Rugarus

Or by searching up 'Vampirism Fire' on YouTube.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------Credits-----------------------------------------
Vampirism Fire was originally created by SkilletCollide, assisted by Cheekything (Cheekything#4658)
Cheekything eventually took over from Skilletcollide. Developers following those years are

Caeiso, LordKintaro, d07.Riv, Littletiger, Davethebat, KingCrusher, VZK (2017), Rugarus#1470 (2017-present) and K4 (2019-2020)

Our old website we used to use is down so I haven't been able to recover dates of the older developers.

I took over development in early 2017, the map previously was developed by KingCrusher, he unfortunately passed away and did not share the source code or map file with anyone. A user in our community 'VZK' took it upon himself to develop on an older version of the game, he worked on it and developed it to the same level as Vampirism Fire v5.12

At which time he gave the source codes to me to start developing. I've been actively developing and growing the game since. I have been releasing official version releases of the map ever since and still do. I have since spent 1000s of hours working on new releases over the years.

--------------------------Uniqueness-----------------------------------------

Vampirism Fire has been a popular WC3 custom since the early days of Warcraft 3. It still remains a popular mod, as well as is the most popular Vampirism map that exists currently. It is a very competitive mode that continues to test a players skills, micromangement and decision making even after years of playing actively.

Player stats like Wins/Losses can be found at this website: https://wc3stats.com/vampirism-fire

--------------------------Quality Standard-----------------------------------------

This game is fully functional, and contains little to no bugs

--------------------------Complete Release-----------------------------------------

This map is in full release and receives multiple large updates each year.

--------------------------English Language-----------------------------------------

This game is created in English

Credits List:
Bard
Blood Explosion
Search Results for Query: Blood Presence | HIVE
Bloody Chainsaw
BTNBloodCurse
BTNDrunkenRocket
BTNEyeOfBeholder
BTNgablin2
Demon Hunter and Derivatives
IllidanEvilflying
Paladin Arthas
PenguinKing
HIVE
--------------------------External Imports-----------------------------------------

N/A

--------------------------Appropriate Content-----------------------------------------

Minor usage of references to Devil, Satan, Vampires, Blood etc
Previews
Contents

Vampirism Fire 6.22c (Map)

Reviews
Shar Dundred
Map appears to be functional. Approved!
Level 12
Any proof that you have permission to further update the map?

All previous developers are long gone except for Cheekything, and VZK which worked on an earlier version as I stated above. VZK is quite inactive on discord, but cheekything is still around.The map sat inactive (protected) for about 3 years around 2015-2017 due to no current developer + no source codes. Until VZK was able to update an old version and gave me permission to continue updates to the game.

You can contact Cheekything, and VZK here:

Cheekything#4658 (More active)
vzk#6354

You can also join my community discord dedicated to the game itself, and can ask anyone there.

Join the Rougarou Gaming Discord Server!

Level 12
We'd like a screenshot of your discussion with them giving you permission.
Screenshot - b07f484fa724451810abaec0d5cc1ef1 - Gyazo
I couldn't find the exact place where he handed me the map, I believe it was in another discord server I'm no longer in. But here he confirms if I was going to continue working going into Reforged. We also have a two year history of text messages back and forth, from discussing hackers, bots, reforged and the map if you'd like to see the rest I don't mind but it would have to be through a DM privately.

VZK was the one who gave me the source codes of an older version he worked on to get it up to date with the current one we were playing. Which is when I started developing. I was previously also rewriting the entire map from scratch, was about 1/4 way into it after about 6 months work. Once I got the source files for this I abandoned that for the source files since recreating the entire game is a very daunting process.

Cheekything:
Screenshot - 8a8a532a7f28c3a92e91073303a721ea - Gyazo

Level 4
Please post screenshots of game-play in map descriptions, this makes it easier to understand what a map is like