• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

VampireKB's AOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
That's a new type of an AOS maps
Where you may:
1)Choose 1 of 12 models
2)buy 7 abilities
3)each ability hav from 5 till 10 levels
4)All abilities are trigger
5)6 classes of Spells
6)unique Obelisk system:
There are 3 obelisks (for now it's: Air,Fire,Water) That must be captured !
If it captured (for example Fire) then ALL abilities from that class (for example Fire) will make double damage !
7)Unique items that not only have to make a double Melee damage,but a double spell damage also.
8)Some new spells that have been never used before (for example "Hero Control" that is used only at another Russian AOS "The Game")

You may download it here:
Verson 0.27A2
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/download/6725/VampiresKBAOS_v27A2.w3x

Need terrainer !!!
http://wc3sear.ch/viewtopic.php?p=138177#138177

Level 16
Sounds good. I hope its in english :), i'll give it a try...

Edit: eh could you upload it somewhere else? That site is very slow, it downloads 0.4kb/sec, even though the map is just 4XXkb it takes over 20 min.

Level 9
LOL ! :oops:
my speed there is about 104 kb\sec....
i'll upload that map here..when site size will be updated.i have another lnks,but they are going to the early versions...

Any more comments? :oops: :roll:

P.S. new update till version 27A2 that make game better...
for example new "-sc" mod ,new abilities,new usuall and "mix" items :!:

Level 9
Soon will be new version...
But please,anyoone ,make me "noob" say here to me about all my mistakes at this map !
I'll be admired from this man and make credit's for him as "the best critic"

For example i make a low fire damage from Fire orb at .27A1 and from "Fire of the last Hope" add mix items for strenth and make "usuall" damage upgrade from main attribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.