• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Valkyr Shadowlands Doodads pack WoW Rip

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
I am trying my hand at ripping models and thought these Valkyr doodads looked quite nice. I don't know how to export with animations so I'm limited to doodads for now.

I have increased their size, calculated the extents and centered the ones that needed centering.
Contents

Banner 1 (Model)

Banner 2 (Model)

Banners Bastion (Model)

Chandelier (Model)

Statue 1 (Model)

Statue 10 (Model)

Statue 2 (Model)

Statue 3 (Model)

Statue 4 (Model)

Statue 5 (Model)

Statue 6 (Model)

Statue 7 (Model)

Statue 8 (Model)

Statue 9 (Model)

Level 3
Really good, the only issue is "front" is not actually front, wow models are 45 degrees off while being imported. This is not worthy of redoing them as they are statutes and it can be offset, but in the future keep that in mind that when you convert the models they are facing the wrong direction and you need to correct that.