• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

User of the Year - Voting!

Who's the User of the Year 2012 in your eyes? Vote now!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Some of the nominees are pure 'I will vote for my friend even though he's done literally nothing to be even considered'. But those got very few votes and the majority of votes are for people that deserve the award. So I add up one more to those ones who are right to be in the list. -> VK

Level 17
I voted for RED BARON and Sin'dorei.
I'm disappointed nobody thought I was deserving of User of the Year despite how much I help out you guys in the early part of the year.

That's cool though I'm sure others were more deserving.

P.S Didn't realize it was over.
Oh well good job whoever got it.

Level 35
I voted for RED BARON and Sin'dorei.
I'm disappointed nobody thought I was deserving of User of the Year despite how much I help out you guys in the early part of the year.

That's cool though I'm sure others were more deserving.

P.S Didn't realize it was over.
Oh well good job whoever got it.

Hehe, well thanks for the vote none the less - You could have gotten my spot, I need to work a little harder before I think I deserve a title like that.. Maybe actually start to do more for Hive than just helping out with some short time work.

Level 9
My vote still mainly goes to Vkael, because he is a really positive member who puts a lot of passion into thehiveworkshop and its community. He did a great job purging the huge list of pending maps several months ago, yet he still had constructive critism for anybody submitting a map. Aditionally his news batches are really informative and entertaining.

The Dark Wizard is my 2nd place though because he really managed to change thehiveworkshop with his toxic attitude like no other member. He deserves some special honour to scare a big group of members away.

<3..

User of the Year
160036-albums4747-picture65134.png

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.